A tale of star crossed lovers[[Van-ex]] [[Angel/demon]]

Started by Isengrad, June 14, 2008, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

I have played this particular RP before with another person. However the RP here stalled because of trouble getting in contact with another and real life situations. Hopefully here i can find someone who will want to do this.

The end of the world, humans Finlay take the plunge into world war three. That Fateful day has happened, Apocalypse, all human life was destroyed. Now the next battle is taking place. As the human souls wander the earth. Heaven and hell are knocked in a decisive battle. "Capturing" or "Rescuing" the wandering sous. Those that volunteer to fight will be rewarded if they survive, The winning side gets to return to life on earth and restar the human race. The war has been going on Full force for ages, with nither side making much progress. However, heaven is slowly pulling ahead. Heaven is the only one with a healer. Created by god, This angel of healing can remove any wound from the body in an instant. There is a catch howeve, for the power god bestowed upon the healer, they can not know anybody but him, no love but his. The healers existence is a lonely one.

Hell is battered and is lowly losing ground against the angels. hey constantly find themselves fighting the same soldiers over and over again because of the angels healer. The know that if this keeps up they will lose. Hatching a plan they pick one elite demon to infiltrate the angels ranks and assassinate the healer. When he two meet a fight first ensues and the resulting clash in powers tears a hole to a strange dimension known as far world. Stranded in the strange wilderness the two must work together to try and find a way back to the mortal world. But, will love blossom between these two as they fight to survive, will they work together or be at eachothers throats.

-I can play either angel or demon, and later on I might have a referance picture for the Far world up. So Pm me, let me know what you want to play. Thank you.