Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saikotsu

good. Now a question: should the Forgotten go to war or not?
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

cmpuncle

i'll say yes tothe war bit...thank god it's snowing, cause it boosted the signal well enough that i was able to pull all the updates i needed for my computer.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

So that makes 2 yea's 1 nay and one abstain.  The forgotten are going to war then. Odd. Snow BOOSTED the signal huh?
- a friend

cmpuncle

whoops made the same post twice cause i didn't know the first one went through, oh well removed the duplicate and hopefully we should finally have a good signal tomorrow.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

cmpuncle

Okay next attempt at boosting the wireless signal for the employees is going to take place either tomorrow or Thursday, so here's hoping this time it works.....  oh and DigitL I can't get the day off on July 4th, however I did ask if I could get the morning shift, so if I can get it I should be able to be there about 3:30-4:30.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I asked for it off, no guarantees I'll get it though. I'll know by Friday.
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

I hope you guys come, I have all of one friend that I know is going to be coming...
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

Well, you know I'll be there in spirit at least. hehehe.  But seriously, I do wish I could be there with yall.  It would be a treat to finally meet the two of you in person.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

cmpuncle

aww well poopies, I got the morning shift for the fourth, but he doesn't have me getting off till 6, so looks like I'm staying up in Grand Lake this year.  oh and undercover I will hopefully put together my digimon character tomorrow if the antenna we ordered 1)gets here and 2) works.

DigitLninja

Alright everyone, I have been doing some calculations into NDK this year... I recently made a change to the room that has yet to update but right now the cost of the room is $427.24

I am under the assumption that it will just be the three of us: Chris, Adam, and myself as Cora tends to be busy, Alyssa is 'AWOL', and Bret may be buying his own room for... girlfriend reasons.

that means that the total for the three of us will be $142.42 each.

the price has increased because I charged two extra days to the room, that Thursday so we can get extra beds and a double bed room as requested... however I also put us down for Monday so we wouldn't have to rush to check out, however I recently removed Monday from the reservation and the price has yet to update...

wait...

ok scratch that...

now I'm getting the price $320.43 for the room... which would be $106.81 for all of us... that number I got from the official website reservation so I'm going to say that this is the true price... I'll make sure Bret and Alyssa aren't coming and give you all an update if something changes but since we all have jobs I recommend we tell those we work for about the convention now instead of later.

speaking of getting off work, Adam are you going to make it tomorrow?
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

the timing isnt going to work out for the con for me this year.  The good news is im all set to ensure i have internet come thursday

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

sorry i tried i really did, i could stil pay my share though

DigitLninja

so your job is keeping you through September 9-11?

and if you aren't going to be at the con then your not going to help pay for the room.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

DigitLninja

perfectly crappy timing then... well... quit on Friday... you basically got this job to pay for the convention so if you don't go what was the point?
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver