LittleMissSunshine88 Rps (F seeking M/F)

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, August 09, 2013, 05:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody!

I’m Alexandra, nice to meet you, I've been on and off for a few weeks due to college but now that it's taken care of for good, I can relax and get back to what I love <3 Roleplaying :) Im working on my profile so have some patience, I'm really up for any type of rp, if its not below feel free to ask :)

Offs:  Gore, scat, golden showers and extreme bdsm.

----
Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Superhero/heroine – I just love superheros and/or having super powers.  X-men, DC, or anything in that sort is fine.

Organized Crime – BodyguardxMafia leaders daughter, Secret AgentxMafia leader, it doesn’t matter how this goes but the possibilities are great.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – Well I don’t think I need to explain much with this, it can go however, I like old/young or same age, it is all a great idea to me.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Harry Potter – It can be done with real characters or made up ones ☺

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I don’t know why maybe because it’s so bad but I like it. 

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.
-----

Thank you for reading through all these, hope to hear from you soon ☺  Feel free to message me on yahoo.
Alexandra

jewperhero23

I'd love to do a superhero or incest rp. Or Harry Potter. PM me!

Sarah1234567

Hi. Incest, real life, organized crime sounds fun. Let me know and see if we can work something out.

LeSane

I like the idea of a mix of Fantasy mixed with modern day aspects or Just pure fantasy which ever really is fine with me. I have a few idea we can play around with if your willing.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'