Help with Windows 10

Started by PennySludt, April 11, 2016, 05:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

I jut upgraded to Windows 10, and I know it's new and needs some adjustment time, but I hate it! I can't find any of my files, and I can't access any of the other files that used to be accessible from the other user profiles on the computer. I can't find anything that allows sharing between the users. HELP!
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

AmberStarfire

Are you able to find your start menu and 'this pc'? You should be able to open it and find your files on their drives there.

Your saved files should still be where they were.

PennySludt

Yeah, I can find that, but the pictures are in different places, and I have no access to the pictures that were in the public folders and stuff. They're not viewable on anyone's profile.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

AmberStarfire

PennySludt

Thanks! I'll take a look tomorrow. *hugs*

Nessy

Quote from: PennySludt on April 11, 2016, 07:19:46 PM
Thanks! I'll take a look tomorrow. *hugs*

One of the first things I did with Win 10 laptop was turn off that big search crap.

Link

It makes finding YOUR files a lot easier than some random crap on the internet. Hang in there though, Win 10 works pretty well actually with some tweaks.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

PennySludt