Come meet the neighbors

Started by Cosmo_ac, June 07, 2011, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

This is going to be a three person game, with myself, Darklyangelic, and one other female char.  Much of the details are probably up for discussion, but this is the general jist.

The setting will likely be something like suburbia.  DarklyAngelic will be playing a female who has just moved into a new house.  Her neighbors would be played by myself an another female.  Me and the female are into a more....sexually liberal lifestyle, if you will.  We would likely be slowly introducing Darkly's charactor to the lifestyle.

The game would likely have bondage, tickle torture, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, reguler sex, threeways, and potentially other subjet matter not listed here.  you should be comfortable with, and preferably enjoy all of the listed subjects.  I am looking some somebody who enjoys being a switch, and is comfortable with being on the top and bottom.

More details might come later, I look forward to seeing if anybody is interested. 

EvilEye

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Cosmo_ac

anne sophie

Would an other player....be considered???

Cosmo_ac

sure.  Drop me a PM and we can talk from there.

EvilEye

So sorry life has been busy, I dont have a PM...?
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.