4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

Best Twister Game EVER.~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Cayenne

Wow! Cloning Machines RULE!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Wait, you have what?!!?!?

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Captain Maltese

Did you hear explosions?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

We need fresh batteries.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

Oops, need a hankerchief?

Deamonbane

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

This meeting is adjourned.

Cayenne

I hope that settles it!~

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

blue bunny sparkle

Cayenne

Awake?! There goes Somnophilia :/

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

Didn't know it folded...~

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Dont you dare escape  >:)

Siouxsie Asylum

MelisaArtemis