Dual Sides nudist island interest check.

Started by Bloody Rose, June 26, 2010, 06:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Dual Sides the best nudist colony on earth, come and join us. We assure you won't be bothered and you will spend the best time of your entire life. Our private island assure you will be safe and won't have anything to worry about. We also offer houses for permanent staying in the village, want to move here? Just buy a house and enjoy your life in our luxury villas.

Wish for only a small vacation to a very exotic and sexual place? We offer hotel rooms and the best service you can imagine. Anything from relaxing massages to delicious dinners and music to fill your ears.  The exotic foods will make you want more, the wonderful drinks will fill your mouth with wonderful exotic taste.

Our island is a perfect place to enjoy fishing. Night parties every week and exotic dancers every month. Want to just relax and swim? Our island have a wonderful pool and jacuzzi to make you relax and forget everyday stress. We also are looking for employees and they will be offered a private house on us. So welcome to Dual Sides when we help you get your darkest fantasies come true.

------------------------
1- will only accept up to ten players. Once I have things settled I will open for more.
2- with 5 we can start rp
3- please be literate
4- don't use ** for actions.
5- don't god mod or power play

Name
Personality
Employee, visitor or resident
Limits
Kinks
Bio
Appearance

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73675.0   - ooc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73676.0  -Characters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73668.0    -outside area

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73669.0  - pool area

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73671.0  - Hotel Area

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73672.0  -bdsm /mirror room

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73674.0  -Private Houses area

Riona

Hunter

If there's coed volleyball, then I'm there.    ;D

Bloody Rose

There is cool any sport really, volleyball is one of them hehe

Btw

Until I get word from the God I asked. Don't post nude pics for characters in here. Post them with clothes

Bloody Rose

Name: Mikoto Mishida
Personality: She is a very laid back girl, she likes to have fun and don't let the money she has obscure her relationship with her customers. Everybody likes her and her employees like to be around her.
Employee, visitor or resident: Owner of Dual Sides.
Limits: None
Kinks: All
Bio: Not much is known from this asian beauty besides the fact that she owns the resort.
Appearance:

Xiddeus

Name: Armond Sienna
Personality:  Armond is a quiet man, he is the boat pilot and can be found almost always at the water's edge, if not out on it. He loves the calm serenity of the ocean, and how at any moment it can turn violent, so like a woman in his eyes.  At the parties and get togethers he is usually found at the games and eagerly joins in. But if things are quiet, so is he, out near the water, fishing pole or whatever else he finds that might enjoy a "quiet" moment.
Employee, Boatman.
Limits, few. 
Kinks, many.
Bio:  Born in a small cottage in Normandy, he grew up constantly on the water, a fisherman's son.  He makes no attempts to hide his background, and even eagerly tells people when asked about it.  His still rather heavy french accent usually disarms most women immediately and if not, he can always pour on the charm that only comes with being raised out in the middle of nowhere.  He is a natural seaman and fisherman, he has learned the waters here at the island rather well and can even point out the best swimming holes, diving points and other various places.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Hunter

I'm gonna bow out.  Too much cross gendering for me to be comfortable.

Good luck.

BlueEyedBard

Name: Dante Melrose
Personality: Very Zen, he is a very happy person and very cool headed, he has a love for every creature on the planet and is always smiling unless he is meditating
Employee, visitor or resident: Employee
Bio: Borne in New Zealand Dante spent most of his growing up years surfing with his friends and loving the ocean. Once he was old enough to leave home he began traveling the world. He went East first where he became a Buddhist and began his practice with meditation. As he continued to travel he began to practice yoga, he had many different masters in his years in the East.
Then he traveled over the ocean into the Americas. It was here he decided to ride a motorcycle as far as it would take him before it broke down. As he road the open roads he began to study massage and soon was able to support himself as a masseuse. Hid bike finally broke down in Florida causing him to make a new life choice. That was when he learned about the kneed for yoga instructors and massage therapists on cruise ships.
He worked these, sailing across the world for a few years when Karma led him to the Duel Sides nudest island. He decided this was the next stop on his life journey. So he traveled to the exclusive island for a job. Now he lives and works on the island, performing private massage and leading a two hour long yoga class every day, the first hour is for beginners and the second hour is for those wishing to continue their practice. He loves his job on the island but is still sure that one day the Buddha will direct him on another path and he will have to leave, but until then he will enjoy his days on the tropical paradise.   
Appearance:
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Gideon

If we can get some more female characters I'll join.

Bloody Rose

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 27, 2010, 03:08:06 AM
Name: Dante Melrose
Personality: Very Zen, he is a very happy person and very cool headed, he has a love for every creature on the planet and is always smiling unless he is meditating
Employee, visitor or resident: Employee
Bio: Borne in New Zealand Dante spent most of his growing up years surfing with his friends and loving the ocean. Once he was old enough to leave home he began traveling the world. He went East first where he became a Buddhist and began his practice with meditation. As he continued to travel he began to practice yoga, he had many different masters in his years in the East.
Then he traveled over the ocean into the Americas. It was here he decided to ride a motorcycle as far as it would take him before it broke down. As he road the open roads he began to study massage and soon was able to support himself as a masseuse. Hid bike finally broke down in Florida causing him to make a new life choice. That was when he learned about the kneed for yoga instructors and massage therapists on cruise ships.
He worked these, sailing across the world for a few years when Karma led him to the Duel Sides nudest island. He decided this was the next stop on his life journey. So he traveled to the exclusive island for a job. Now he lives and works on the island, performing private massage and leading a two hour long yoga class every day, the first hour is for beginners and the second hour is for those wishing to continue their practice. He loves his job on the island but is still sure that one day the Buddha will direct him on another path and he will have to leave, but until then he will enjoy his days on the tropical paradise.   
Appearance:

Interesting character. Approved.

And Gideon I will act as a GM, so I will play every npc you encounter so you wont have problems finding a girl hehe

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

KikuLei

Gideon

Name Gideon Harrisburg
Age 21
Gender Male
Personality Usually pretty happy and is a little sex-crazed just a little ;)
Visitor
Limits: Bondage, scat, piss, exetreme in general
Kinks Most anything else I'm ok with hell if a girl wants to use a dildo or strap on on me I'm willing to try it.
Bio Rich kid vacationing as part of his 21st Birthday
Appareance 5'10" short brown hair, 180lbs, kinda muscular

Bloody Rose

Need a little bit more bio and a pic would be nice, other than that is fine hehehe

And kiky your welcomed to do a char sheet.

Gideon

Name Gideon Harrisburg
Age 21
Gender Male
Personality Usually pretty happy and is a little sex-crazed just a little
Visitor
Limits: Bondage, scat, piss, exetreme in general
Kinks Most anything else I'm ok with hell if a girl wants to use a dildo or strap on on me I'm willing to try it.
Bio Rich kid vacationing as part of his 21st Birthday. He'd heard about this wonderful place when he was a in High School and he'd wanted to go for a long time but he knew his parents knew about the place and would do futher research if he asked for money to go there so as far as they're concerned he's in Russia.
Appareance

Riona

is going to work on my girl charry at some time today loves ;D

BlueEyedBard

About how many more do we need to get started?
On/Off

London

Riona

Name Synthia “Syn” Kenny
Age 27
Gender F
Personality depends on her mood..can be outgoing or quiet
Employee, visitor or resident visitor: for now
Limits none
Kinks anything and everything except potty play…loves a good threesome men and women too

Bio 5 foot 2 shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, emerald eyes.  Fighter, doesn’t take shit from anyone..street smart, dagger with rose tattoo on left shoulder blade.  Fucked up childhood.  Abandoned at age 5 spent years in and out of foster homes.  At age 12 stole her foster fathers care and ended up in juvie where she learned many interesting skills.  Back out in the world, she was bounced around foster homes again until at age 16 she ran away.  Knows engines, can repair most things.  Hard worker.  Has some skeletons in her closet.  Has spent time with various rock bands, helping to set up for concerts..lighting..anything they could use her for.

After a few years of that, Syn collected enough money for a nice vacation. Since her newest band she was working with - The Howling Wolves- have taken a hiatus.  Syn decided a nice vacation was in order and Dual Sides was right up her alley to feed her wild side that she kept under wraps when with the bands.

London

Name   Lisa Droan
Age   30
Personality:  Fun loving and easy going. Lisa is an easy person to get along with. Shy at first she quickly opens up after she gets to know someone. Lisa has a strong dislike of mean people.
Employee, visitor or resident:   visitor
Limits   No Anal or watersports
Kinks   Willing to try almost anything once, but stays away from potty play
Bio   Growing up, Lisa went from one orphanage to another. At her 13 birthday, her foster father tried to rape her. After beating him with a rifle, she was sent to juvie. After meeting a girl that would become a life long friend Sny. After leaving her friend in juvie when she was released, Lisa spent the next few years traveling around with several band. Having the life of a groupie was perfect for the fun loving girl.
One day while traveling with the The Howling Wolves, Lisa got the surprise of her life. Seeing an old friend she ran up to Sny, renewing their friendship. Now years later, and several rich boyfriends , Lisa now has collected a large sum of money that lets her live a life of comfort.
Appareance

London

Name   William Decker
Age   22
Personality:   A layed back young man, his tough outside holds a deeper secret. Spiritual and secretive, he’s a hard person to get close to.
Employee, visitor or resident:  Resident
Kinks: William is up to anything except bathroom play.
Bio:    William grew up in a family of police officers. As his father tried to drill justice into him, William was secretly going behind his back and learning the ways of the thief. Stilling his first car at the age of 15, William quickly graduated to robbing homes and stores. Working toward his ultimite goal of becoming a millionaire, William has moved around to keep from being caught. Now living on the island, he relaxes until the next big job comes in…
Appareance

Bloody Rose

Changes made in first post. Please re post chars on the character forums.

Riona

must admit this is a fun rp could be cool with more peeps.  maybe others who are on the fence can give us some advice on what they would like so they can join?

Riona

im sorry but due to issues in rl i will be spending less time rping