An unusual thing (M for F)

Started by CG1067, August 03, 2012, 01:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CG1067

Hello

I have a number of softer RPs on at the moment and they are wonderful.

However there is no real way to incorporate a few of the things I am currently craving into them without spoiling them.

What I am looking for at the moment is, like so many others on this board, a female writer to participate in this story. I, as of yet, have no real idea beyond a number of kinks and themes i want to include. as such if you have any particular ideas or cravings that might sync up with these then please let me know, i enjoy discussing the story before writing so please - don't be a stranger.

at the moment what i am looking for - to put it in basic catehories - is something incorporating female submission, lactation, breeding and some degree of body modification. as of yet I have no idea how to work those into a story as I have not spoken to a prospective writing partner yet.

everything is of course still up for discussion at the moment, so PM me if you feel interested

NB I will not be checking this thread so please do not reply to it. I will, however, be checking my PMs, so PM me.
My Obligatory On and Off thread: (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137584.0).

PM me, lets chat.