F for M/GM (NC/Extreme) - Star Wars, Pathfinder, Superheroines, etc

Started by Jaded, September 25, 2015, 04:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I can't promise a specific posting rate, occasionally I should be able to post multiple times a day, other times it may be a week or more.  Likewise I am not always great about writing longer posts, but can do my best if that is what my partner desires. 

As for what I am looking for.  I don't tend to have many flat offs, though my ons tend towards non-con, multiple partners, and monstrous partners.  I am fine with a system or freeform.  I generally prefer to play a strong female who is overcome or otherwise defeated, so prefer my writing partner takes on one or more dominant male characters.  I usually prefer a fair bit of smut in my writing, and am fine with a long term campaign/story or a one-off scene. 

The main ideas I am looking for right now are below in no particular order.  They are all very quick summaries, as I'd like to discuss the exact character/plot.  If they inspire any ideas/you're interested, please let me know!

A Star Wars game, preferably using Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny.  A character who is probably fighting against the Empire in one form or another.  A wide range of thoughts for this one, though I do like the idea of a force user trapped between a criminal organization and the Empire.

A high-fantasy game, preferably using Pathfinder (or Dragon Age).  A new, or newish, adventurer out to make her way in the world.  A fighter who is in search of work.  A druid protecting her forest.  A paladin who has sworn to defend the weak.  etc.

A modern-fantasy game, preferably using Werewolf: the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition, Hunter the Vigil, Buffy RPG or similar.  I am thinking some sort of Bastet (or Hunter) trying to battle corruption in the world.

A Warhammer 40k game, preferably using Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader.

A freeform (though potentially involving some dice rolls just to add randomness) game focused on a superheroine.  I lean towards higher power ones, instead of vigilantes types, but with fairly glaring weaknesses.  A big plus/on would be a game or scene focused on a powerful superheroine somehow being overcome by a group of regular gangbangers.  It could be one scene in a larger story, or the main focus of a story.

If interested, please PM me and we can discuss ideas.  Thanks!

Jaded