"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Dude! That's Chuck Norris over there! Hold my things, I'm gonna go say hi!

lexxusbabe

Mordred

I'm going to tell this cop exactly what I think about the police force!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

I bet I can hold my breath longer then this fish under water.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Now... I will show you how to handle a king cobra... OUCH!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

this is a perfectly train lion. *opens lions mouth and puts head inside* Ta D..........
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Ha! The Wright brothers think they will beat us? Ok, here I go... see you at the bottom!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

Of course all alcohol is safe to drink. The rubbing means it rubs your tummy.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

And now... I shall dive 300 feet down into that little bucket.
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

Why is this clock going back in time, and ticking.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Um...doctor?  Are you really supposed to be poking that...?
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

I just took a deep in that vat of radiated fluids of course I can fly now. *jumps of cliff*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

We've got white armor, walkers and speeder bikes, and they've got a primitive army of furry little bears with spears...yeah, we can take 'em!

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

ya its dead, how do i know? i shot it in the chest 7 times thats how.....what do you mean i have to shoot it in the head!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

Of course it is safe to raise a wild chimp.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

No that curse is not true, when can take the the gold and be happy.

Ons and Offs saturn

Amberghylles

Yeah, I'm the one that finished off the coffee and didn't make a fresh pot...

Downfall347

Okay okay fine, I guess I don't need ALL my blood

Mordred

*After placing apple on my head*... Are you sure your aim is perfect? I'd hate to get a knife in the groin!
*See Pillory*

Grim

"So yea hun, I do this thing called roleplay.  No its not like D and D, well it kinda is.  Here let me show you...
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

saturnschild

no rabies make things taste better, don't you watch fairly oddparents.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

i dont care how big you are if you cant catch me!

Mithlomwen

Are you sure this thing is safe?
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

saberblue

Stand back, folks...I'm a professional!