"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortigan DeLoncre

Bears hibernate this time of year..

saturnschild

I wonder where this abandon cave goes to.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mithlomwen

Sure we have enough gas, E means almost empty.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

Hmmm... it says 'don't operate heavy machinery while under...'. What the hell do they know?
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

*reads the label*  Do not take with alcohol.

Inkidu

"Dungeon of Horrors." Ooooh scaaarrry!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

I just had a phone call... saying 'you will dieeeeeeee'... *laughs* ... They even said they were 'upstairs'! Ok.. have a safe drive. Goodnight! *grabs bat*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

(from a game of D20 Modern I once played)

DM: I wouldn't pee on that fence...
PC: Why not?  It's just a fence.
DM: I wouldn't pee on that fence...
PC: *eyeroll* I unzip my pants and pee on the fence.
DM: ZzzzZZZZzzzzt. 220d4 electricity damage.
PC: WHAT??
DM: Told ya not to pee on the fence.  It's an electric fence.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Oniya

(Saw that busted on Mythbusters - but this one wasn't...  ;D)

*looks straight up*  "Damn, that's a big icicle..."
*cracking sound*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mortigan DeLoncre

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

*walking down train tracks* what is that rumbling sound.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Dude you could totally jump over that!

saturnschild

*listen to friend saying that I can jump that* of course I can.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mortigan DeLoncre

Don't worry, I know a short cut.

Inkidu

Dude go hit that buzzing thing with a stick!

Mortigan DeLoncre

He said...take a left at the scarecrow.

Mordred

I'm sure this cave has another entrance!
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

The will is *wheez* in a safety deposit box.. *wheez*  The number is ....*dies*

saturnschild

It's not that far down, we don't need all that rope.

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Lets have our defining battle in Waterloo!

Mordred

A planet where apes rule? You gotta be kidding! We didn't travel the stars to such madness. Let's go find these silly chimps!
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

I've got to get to the top of the hill...

saturnschild

Lets get married dear Romeo.

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Lets play doctor with Joe's surgery bag!