Make war, not love.

Started by Ajoxer, April 01, 2006, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

Ajoxer

Ellyssa, any more complaining for you, and we toss you to the squid fights! >_>

And yeah. You know, I shouldn't be able to lose and replace a player five hours after I've started the game. Yeesh.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Creeper

I'll have my character ready sometime tonight or tommorow. If we're at level 5, how much gold do we get to start? Anything on magic items?
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Ellyssa

What's their CR, and how many tentacles? ;)

And could you please post something in the other thread about resolved die rolls, and how we decide EQ value too, then? Or you owe all of us soup. Thanks.:)

Ajoxer

There we go. And to answer both those questions, Ellyssa: Enough.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

indarkestknight

I'd like to play, but it seems you have a full roster. Whatever you may need, meatshield, healer, nuker, skill monkey...

Anyway, someone give me a PM if there turns out to be room again. Good luck, Ajoxer!