Battlestar Erotica

Started by CaptainErotica, March 07, 2010, 06:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

Lol, a little Futanari.  Well, I'm glad I can inspire the naughty in you.  Must be doing something right.

Well, I don't try to tie my characters down to one person, unless the story calls for it.

*likes her characters to be an all around slut*  Hmmm, did I just think that out loud? >.>
I am working on it, I swear!

Kate

jazz

Name: Jazz Linx

A mechanic, daughter and grand daughter of a mechanic.  She joined the military because it was a family tradition.  But she fell in love with the machines and even speaks to them  when no one is looking. To her each is different and has their own personality.  She could take a viper apart and put it back together with her eyes closed.  She has high standards in her bay crew, but even higher for herself.  She might bark orders a lot but she wants to give the pilots the best available machines and equipment.

On downtime she might drink, gambles and have sex too much but you need to blow off steam.  She is loyal to a fault if you’ve earned it.  But she’ll stand up for a buddy in a fight no matter who the foe is.

Jazz can seem cold sometimes when she’s working because it’s important to her.  She has to keep the staff in line.  But she has moments of gentleness that almost scare her.

She has had lovers of both genders as well as sex with multiple partners.  But who hasn’t with the way they bunk them sometimes , so many in the quarters? 

But in the end she feels she is a solder with a duty.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Lady Kitsune

Nice Jazz.

All the ladies have posted.  We are so motivated.

Not that I don't like the ladies but I still love men in uniform.....or out of uniform. o3o

jazz

So agree! Men in and out of uniform are wonderful...  :P
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

playfullchick76

Ok, I'm ok with being a viper jock. An original character. Ive been watching the seasons on dvd and Caprica seems to get the most views so I would be from there as well, or Virgon, my own star sign.

Let me think up some character details and I'll make up my full character and history.

CaptainErotica

LoL...God I wish I was on that ship when I was in the service. Hey if the other boys don't want to come out and play with you girls I can handle all of you by myself. ;)

Actually I think the hold up is that some of the men covet the CAG position. We might have to assign Naomi a higher position.

London

Ladies, I love the characters you've com up with. I'll have mine posted today. he's finished in my head, I just have to type him up.

Jack Stryker

Name: Jack Richard Stryker
Occupation: CO of Battlestar (will complete as soon as a name is chosen for the ship)
Height: 6'3"
Homeworld: Virgon

Born to a rather affluent family on Virgon, Jack was often told of the stories of the first Cylon War from his grandfather, who had been conscripted during the conflict.  Growing up, he was often rebellious, though he managed to keep grades up for his school.   His decision to join the Colonial fleet came as a shock to his parents, who did all they could to prevent him from leaving, until finally the young man found himself thrown out of his home, his father disowning him after a rather long and drawn out argument.

Jack excelled during basic training, focusing on pushing to the next objective as he rose in the ranks, becoming a young Viper pilot under the callsign 'Wolf', for his tenacity, and his quick organization of his squadron to push effective attacks against larger, if simulated, targets.  It was not long before Jack was assigned as a squadron leader on a Battlestar, and while he served during peacetime, his unit rose to become one of the best known in the fleet.

By the time the Cylons launched their attack on the Colonies, Jack had become the XO of one of the mighty Battlestars.  Though loathe to leave the familiar cockpit of a Viper, his career had pushed him out of the position of fighter jock, and into the higher echelons of command.  In the first stages of the ambush, the Commander of the vessel was fatally injured, leaving the relatively inexperienced Colonel Stryker in command.   Now the Commander himself, Jack has found himself to be more cautious than when he had led a simple squadron, though the shell of caution wears away the longer the conflict with the Cylons draws on.

playfullchick76

Name- Kaylee Devereau
Age- 23
Rank- Lieutenant
Rank- Viper Jock
Homeworld- Virgon

Appearance. (I have tried to put in pics and its never worked, so I would look a lot like Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars)

History- Kaylee was born into a family of Mechanics,and her father was the Master Chief of the Battlestar Valkyrie. He wanted her to follow in his footsteps, but once she saw a Viper, she knew she wanted to fly them. She found she had a knack for flying, and also for pushing the limits.She pushed herself harder, cutting edges, borderline reckless but not to the point where she could be reprimanded.

She dug the camraderie of a Battlestar, the gambling, drinking, pushing the limits, to be the best of the best. Due to her risktaking, she was given the call sign 'J C', an abbreviation that was universally understood. She had been assigned to her Battlestar for two years before the Cylon Attack and as far as she knew, was the only surviving member of her family. Quickly she found that she had a sixth sense and seemed to sense ambushes, but not all of them, the Cylon attack came as a surprise to even her.

A year after the attack on the colonies, she  realised that she herself was a Cylon, a human model one that was nearly indistinguishable from any other human, only the directives that would get her to commit acts of sabotage or harm to the ship and crew could be pushed aside by her. The many years spent among them, including the attacks on the colonies, and on her ship, had made her see herself as human, rather than Cylon.

London

Name: Zack “Archer” Draker
Height: 6'
Homeworld: Sagittaron

Born to a working class family, Archer is a handsome man with dark brown hair and icy blue eyes and toned build. Archer join the Colonial Fleet as soon as he was old enough. A natural born pilot, he quickly became the best of his class at the academy. With hard work, and lighten fast reflexes, he quickly became one of the best pilots of the fleet.

Although a new member of the Battlestar Erotica, his attitude toward his pilots made him someone they could talk to. It was not his intention to become a command officer but his skills in tactics and his knowledge of the viper made him the perfect squad leader. After being transferred to the Battlestar Erotica he was promoted to Captain and made CAG. Although friendly while off duty, he is a stickler while on. Giving each member of the crew the respect they deserve, he pushes his pilots to be the best.

(Like Playfullchick, I have never been able to add pictures either.)

CaptainErotica

I will try and have the game ready to go within the next day, two tops. In the meantime, do you have any suggestions for the name of the Battlestar?

Arander

How about Solaria? It's an actual Battlestar name from the series, but has no official recording of it's destruction. Just a blurb by Adama in the miniseries episode, thus it could have possibly survived.

I'm glad I found this request, and will soon be making up a character. From the sounds of things, we're going to need a ship's medical officer. I shall make sure the sickbay is properly stocked to handle all injuries.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

CaptainErotica

Solaria is good. There is also the Prometheius which had a pretty good fan fiction series going.  I actually like Erotica as well.

Arander

Name: Dr. John "Smitty" Smithonson

Position: CMO (Chief Medical Officer)

Home World: Picon

Sexuality: Straight

History: Growing up near the Colonial Military's Headquarters on Picon, John knew from an early age that he wanted to be part of the military. His parents, always staunch supporters of the military, supported his dream and encouraged him to pursue a knowledge of medicine. Although reluctantly going along with his parent's wishes, John(as most youths did) had always dreamed of being a Viper pilot. Sadly however, a failed stint in the Flight Academy shattered those dreams forever. He had little sense of 3-dimensional movement, and was prone to occasional air sickness, even when traveling on normal commuter flights. Tempted to drop out of the Academy all together, he was instead given the opportunity to study medicine more fully, supplementing his knowledge from his earlier schooling. During his time at the Academy, he also studied a bit of psychology. While not having the training or experience to be a proper therapist, he was able to handle the occasional problem that crew members came to him with. He had a natural talent for medicine, and it wasn't long before he reached the rank of Chief Medical Officer aboard a Battlestar, one of the youngest to do so in Colonial history.

Personality: John "Smitty" Smithonson has an easy going attitude, and a laid-back persona. Not one to succumb to stress, he is often found with a smile on his face, no matter the situation around him. Being so non-competitive in his nature, he's often a start opposite to the mentalities of the various officers and crew around him aboard ship. An old regret of not being capable to pilot a Viper has always led him to give slightly preferential treatment to the many pilot's on the ship. The closeness of helping them gives him the feeling of almost being part of that close-knit group.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Jack Stryker

Solaria sounds cool.   Also, will she be a Mercury class like Pegasus, or whatever class the Valkyrie was?

playfullchick76

I like the idea of it being called Solaria, and it being Mercury Class, not that I dont like the Gallactica's class, but the Mercury class was sleeker and had more firepower at its disposal. Im thinking that pehaps Kaylee invites 'Smitty', to be a part of their off-duty activities when not flying.

Lady Kitsune

Why not call it Eros, the Greek god of Love and Sexual Passion.  I still like Erotica.  >.>

Or the Dionysus, Greek God of parties and orgies, 030

Or Anteros, Himeros, Pothos (sounds like the three musketeers) all gods of sexual desire and longing.

Hmmm, I must have too much on my mind....

ok, a nice one....The Cerberus, this was a new prototype, Mars class battleship.  Designed to deal optimum damage and go head to head with Cylon Basestars.  This ships sleek design and power, give it increased speed and quicker turning capabilities.  It is also able to jump in less time.  Named for the three powerful cannons at the aft of the ship, a fleet of the Cerberus would have easily helped to win the war, alas none were built in time.

How about that?

London

I have to admit i like the way Battlestar Erotica sounds. Although Eros sounds good too. As far as the ships class I'm really open to anything.

CaptainErotica

http://sites.google.com/site/battlestarprometheus/

http://battlestarprometheus.wikia.com/wiki/Battlestar_Prometheus_(Nova_Class)

I was thinking about basing the plot loosely around this. For the name I am leaning toward either Erotica or Eros.

Lady Kitsune

Do I have to watch that now?

Arhys

Too funny, the other day on fb I was reminded of playing Battlestar Galactica (the original) on the playground in 2nd grade.  We were actually quite naughty even!  So best of luck to you, it should be fun. :)

Lady Kitsune

Here's to me and my not paying attention.  I have to read it, lol.

Oi, maybe I should be ditsy cylon chick.

CaptainErotica

That would be hot! (ter)

jazz

Hmmm  I suppose we will need some to secretly be Cylons...  And of course some of them are trying to have offspring right?  Or at least be trying to manipulate the crew...   

SO sex has to be in the mix, Right?"