Xana's "brand new" ideas

Started by WyldRanger, March 30, 2010, 04:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Here are some random ideas that I came up with recently that I would like to persue...let me know if you'd like to join in ;)

-A young divorced woman goes on a blind date on behest of her best friend and ends up finding something quite unexpected in her date. (I was thinking of having the man be something paranormal or fantasy related.)

-A married man starts a workout regimen with a new fitness instructor that's incredibly sexy and being unsatisfied with his current relationship he becomes enamored with her despite his better judgment and flirts with her resulting in the beginning of a wild and intense affair.

-A manipulative stepsister moves into her new home and seduces her hapless little stepbrother. Eventually she gets jealous when he begins to admire a classmate of hers, flirting with her.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

The first and the last ones are now taken :)

Wolfy

Well crap...I like the last idea. D:

WyldRanger

All games are taken as of now ^_^

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

WyldRanger

Keep an eye out Michi...you never know when an idea will pop into my head and I just need to RP it out!  O8)

WyldRanger

A few more ideas that I would like to play, pm me with thoughts. Thank you ^_^

FYI: These are very rough plot ideas and will need to be developed before starting. :)

teacher/student-interracial (white teacher/black student)
-a beautiful student needs tutoring, she flirts with him and ends up telling him how much of a crush she has on him. At first he rejects her advances, but as she continues to flirt, he ends up giving in and falling for her.

married brother/sister
-blonde woman conducting business on-line looks for a diverson. She comes upon a erotic story/chat site and reads a few stories and gets aroused. She gets onto the chat to see what happens and after flirting and cybering a little, she discovers that the person she's been cybering with is her own married brother

boss/secretary
-a new secretary is hired by a boss and she finds herself overwhelmed by the responsiblities and after getting chewed out one afternoon, she goes into his office and seduces her boss into giving her another chance

girlfriend's sister
-A guy goes to his girlfriends' place and discovers her sister staying over for the weekend and with his girlfriend gone to work, she flirts and ends up seducing him. Consequences ensue after the affair continues, ending up in her getting pregnant

older sister/younger brother
-A brother attends a wedding where his older sister is the maid of honor. At the reception afterwards, they both get a little tipsy and she comes onto him, dancing seductively and giving him a kiss. They go back to her apartment where she continues her seduction by removing her dress and revealing her erotic lingerie and they end up in bed together

married woman/single man
-A married woman is working in a different city alone until her husband joins her the following month. While riding the subway, she notices the attentions of an attractive young man and drops her number on a card in front of him. He takes the number and calls her and they engage in a little phone sex. Later, she craves the physical aspect and invites him over

ex-girlfriend
-A man runs into his ex-girlfriend at their apartment complex and he invites her into his new apartment. After a couple of drinks, he tells her how much he still thinks about her and she throws caution to the wind and allows him to cause her to cheat on her husband

sexy neighbor
-a couple have moved into the neighborhood and enjoy each other the first night. unknown to them they are watched by their teenage neighbor. she gets a crush on him, wishing she was riding him instead of his wife. she comes over one way when his wife is at work and flirts with him, later on seducing and manipulating their realtionship so that eventually he leaves his wife for her.

date night
-a guy gets set up on a blide date and finds her to be quite attractive and alluring as she does he. they proceed to flirt over dinner and the dance. later on, he takes her back to her apartment and she invites him in. once inside they share another dance and this time she invites him to take her, which he does and a lifelong long develops.

WyldRanger

boss/secretary and sexy neighbor are taken...others are still open! ^_^

Wolfy

Hmm..I like Date Night and Girlfriend's Sister, Xana...are they still open?

WyldRanger

Yup, both are still open...feel free to PM me to discuss details :)

WyldRanger

This one is back open ^_^

-A young divorced woman goes on a blind date on behest of her best friend and ends up finding something quite unexpected in her date. (I was thinking of having the man be something paranormal or fantasy related-most likely classically vampiric in nature.)

Sanai

I am interested in Girlfriends Sister.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.