Escape into the Unknown

Started by Far eyes, May 27, 2010, 06:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

This would be NC/possibly extreme

The world is a sort of medieval setting with actual supernatural creatures, but in decline and mostly in hiding from humanity. Added to this in the human lands there are witch hunts going on in the spirit of the Salem Witch trials.

Your character would be a young girl suspected, tried and found guilty of being a witch on the way to the prison ware such people are kept and eventually executed she manages to escape. Because her town is on the very edge of the human colonized territory she manages to escape into the woods.

Now I would like to play out the trial as well as talk about the reasons for her being tried, but the main game really starts with her fight into the woods witch in this case represent a sort of other world of the supernatural. Who vary from not knowing humans at all to disliking and even hating them, so naturally she would have a tough time of it. But she can not go back to human lands, as she is branded a witch.

The feeling I hope to gain in the world of the forests is sort of a XXX rated version of Alice in Wonderland or Narnia so I am naturally looking for a partner who is open to interacting with such creatures.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Biles

I might be willing if I can play a futa victim.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Far eyes

No i don't think that would work, but thanks for the interest
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

stormkitten

If you havent found anyone.... I would be interested.... pm me?

~kimbra
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS