Pokemon: Endgame (Possibly Re-Open)

Started by Wolfy, October 26, 2014, 06:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Pokemon. A word Synonymous with both Love and Power. The Pokemon world as we know it today hasn't always been like this. Arceus, the creator of all, came into being millions of years ago, hatching from a single egg at the creation of the universe. It then divided it's power and created three Pokemon, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. These Pokemon were gifted the ability to control time, space, and anti-matter respectively. Giratina was banished to the Distortion world for being to powerful, and after creating the universe, Dialga and Palkia also left to their own dimensions. Arceus then created Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf, who gave the universe the concepts of Willpower, Emotion, and Knowledge, bestowing them upon all creatures, both human and Pokemon. From this, the Pokemon world was created, and Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza came into being, creating the seas, land and sky.. Mews roamed the land, but began to dwindle as they gave way to other forms of life and evolved into the specialized forms we know today.

Xerneas, Yvelta, and Zygarde came into being, bestowing life, death, and order upon the world. Regigigas comes into being, and moves the continents to their current positions, and then creates the three legendary Golems before going dormant.

During some point in our history, Lugia and Ho-Oh also came into being, Rulers of the Sea and Sky, while Heatran became ruler of the Land. Ho-Oh also split it's power, bringing to life three deceased pokemon and turning them into the Legendary Dog Trio. The Legendary Bird Trio also come into being during this time.

But why a history lesson for the Pokemon World as we know it today?

Because upheaval is about to be unleashed once again. An evil organization. Team Omega, has risen fast to power, and seeks to capture all Legendary pokemon. Their goal is to remake the world by using Arceus, Dormant and sleeping for now, by recombining the legendary Pokemon with the creator of all, and forcing Arceus to re-create the universe to one of their design, where people are powerless, and Team Omega rules over all. Those who control Pokemon control the world, after all.

So who is to stop them? That is the question to be asked, and one that is answered soon after Team Omega makes their move by capturing the Legendary bird trio. 4 Trainers receive a message upon their Pokegear. The Message is shrouded in static, the sender unclear....it only says Three words, "Terminus Cave. Come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see, this is an attempt by moi to have a long lasting(Which is a joke coming from me of all people but hey) Pokemon RP with plenty of adventure and Intrigue. The Roleplay will take place in all regions, though for obvious reason we'll be starting in Kalos.

Standard rules for teams of Pokemon, No more than Six on hand at a time, etc etc. I'd like to have an even distributions of Male and Female Characters, but if we don't that's just fine with me.

:3 sooo....who's up for adventure?

FlamingAce242

I'm up for it. I'll be a male trainer. What sort of level are we at with our pokemon? Just started, already have full six pokemon, not even got starters yet? I'm gonna call fire type trainer, just love em.

Juggtacular

I'd like to make a Male Dragon Trainer. Because there needs to be one. For reasons.

pendarious

just for the hell of it i'm in....guess i'll make a female trainer
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

Aaand I'd be making a female trainer. Well that's good, we have 4. :p

And as for how far we are, you decide...though your trainers are going to be exceptional at something, which is why they were picked.

As for mine, she'll be a Ghost Pokemon master. :p

And I'll have profiles up later today.

Rogue

Why not? I'll go for a Female trainer specializing in Fire types.

Wolfie

Pokemon! Yay I'm in! I won't be specializing in any certain type however. I'll play a male trainer specializing in canine pokemon :)

Main reasons being I always have a canine team on every Pokemon game I play. Should it have to be type specific I'll go with steel or dark.

Wolfie

Just noticed in your first post it said only four trainers. Bummer.

Wolfy

Indeed, sorry Wolfie and Rogue.. I didn't exactly expect this to get that much attention. xD

Though there is a possibility of opening up Villain spots. :3

Anyway, a short Profile:

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Personality:
Pokemon:

^-^

Wolfie

Rogue

Yeah, saw you were looking for 2-3 more so... Lol. No worries.

FlamingAce242

Got my guy filled out. I couldn't find any pictures, and I don't really know the pokemon that well but it's something.

Pokemon Game

Name: Kai Hayashi
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He is lean and muscled, obvious that he takes care of his body, and is quite strong. He has bright orange eyes, with no pupil that can be seen, so it is like a solid orange blob in his eyes. He has short blond hair, which ends just above his eyes. He is quite handsome, and has a bold face.

Short Bio: Kai was born with his bright orange eyes, which is why his parents called him Kai, as it is a play on words with fire, which is Kasai. He grew up in a big city, and as his parents worked full days he had to learn to fend for himself during the day. One day he saved enough money up to buy himself a pokeball and went into the wild. He only just managed to catch a wild Growlithe by himself, fighting it until he could catch it. Since then Growlithe, named Pup by Kai, has been his best pokemon, and they share a strong bond

Personality: Kai is a sort of sporty jock, he plays a lot if sports with his pokemon, not only battling. He is a youth champion in some of them, winning a silver medal in the pokemon games with his Growlithe. He is very rash headed, one to punch first ask questions later, and often likes to think with his fists instead of his head.

Pokemon:
1 Growlithe
2 Ponyta
3 Darumaka
4 Vulpix
5 Litleo
6 Fletchindern

pendarious

Name: Ariana Aomori
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Appearance:

Short Bio: Ariana was born the daughter of an Ex-Team Rocket Executive and a Pokemon researcher. She spent her childhood learning about Pokemon of all kinds and took a special interest the Mythos surrounding the world. She grew up often studying or when she wasn't doing that she was out gambling and making money in order to buy Pokeballs. She was originally born in Saffron city in the Kanto region and that was also where she spent most of her childhood but when she was fifteen her family moved to the Kalos Region where she has spent the last four years.

Personality: Some would call her sarcastic and even fox like. She can often be found just relaxing or gambling. She isn't exactly the nicest person in the world but she is loyal to those she considers her friends. Her worst qualities are her cynicism, sadism, and twisted sense of humor. She also likes to play pranks and tease people.

Pokemon:

1. Honchkrow
2. Sylvion
3. Metang
4. spiritomb
5. Braixen
6. Lucario
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Wolfy

Sound off if you're still interested in this, so we can get a head count and see if we need any more people!

Name: Sarah Oversky
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: 

Short Bio:
Born in the Kalos Region, Sarah started her pokemon Journey at the age of 14 with a rather unusual choice....a Honedge that had become rather attached to her. She grew slowly over the years, along with her pokemon and her Honedge, becoming a Ghost Pokemon master. Many attribute this to her rather over abundance of life energy, much more than the standard human being could ever hope to have, which makes her a magnet for Ghost-type Pokemon who can seemingly endlessly feed off the girl without so much as a single weak moment hitting her. She has returned to the Kalos region after traveling for a bit, and when the call comes in over her PokeGear, she's surprised but very curious about it.
Personality:
Bubbly, almost annoyingly so. She's the type of girl who's first in, first out, and laughing all the way. Exuberant and Energetic, she knows when to be serious...but never shows a serious side at all when facing danger.
Pokemon:
1. Aegislash
2. Gengar
3. GourGheist
4. Shedinja
5. Golurk
6. Rotom

pendarious

Juggtacular

Name: Ren Fah Li
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
Short Bio: Born to a clan of Aura Guardians high in the mountains, Ren was trained from childhood in combat, Aura Manipulation, meditation, and most importantly, poke'mon. He studied them, fed them, played with them, bonded with them. He loved poke'mon and everything about them. So it was no surprise when he proved himself a very capable trainer with lots of potential and a unique bond with Dragon types. His life for the most part has been training, up until he was 14 when decided to strike out on his own and seek adventure. And since then he has only become stronger.
Personality: During training and battle, Ren is very serious and determined. However, outside of battle he's often contemplative and quiet, taking a bit of coaxing to come out of his shell and interact. If you can get him to do that though, he's energetic and playful around his friends. He's also frighteningly loyal to those who earn his trust.
Pokemon:
1. Dragonite
2. Haxorus
3. Tyrantrum
4. Salamence
5. Charizard
6. Hydreigon

FlamingAce242

Wolfy

*Hugs everyone* I'm planning to start soon. @-@...If anyone is still interested in this.

apygoos

Juggtacular

FlamingAce242

I don't have a pic for my character, and I have looked and couldn't find one, so if any of you see one which looks like my description please tell me. I don't wanna be the only one without a portrait. My character is Kai, the fire trainer. 

Juggtacular

If there is a pic that shows him well it'll probably be damn hard to find. Maybe alter his description a bit so you can get pics?

FlamingAce242

But I like the Orange eyes  :'(  What site do you use to find pics?

Juggtacular

There are plenty of people with orange eyes. Just not completely orange. And I use deviantart mostly as well as Google image search.

Inerrant Lust

I've been craving a long-term pokemon game for awhile.. I even have a fairly detailed character figured out for it.. but it seems like I might be a bit too late, and I'm not sure how well it'd work in a group game..