News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Short Holiday Story.

Started by Bubbles, December 21, 2010, 02:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Hi people.First time posting here and not very sure what exactly to write or how to put it..one thing is for sure, I want a love story-thread[short one] during Christmas holidays[ to be happening or close to new year's Eve.] ^^ -to happen the storyline in that time and not in real exactly.|>.>

The plot: well, I will go with the flow not setting already something in my mind[ looking for a Male to play one]  :P just going with the flow of the story as it develops.Can be the couple married already, but having a hard time communicating with each other since he works overtime..or can be some teenagers and meet at the mountains, in a wood's house to cover from the freezing cold.Want nothing with aliens/furry or any kind in this RP.
A normal, typical, love story -love live, real things happening- kind of story.^^

Also the partner to not post one liner nor all the time wall of text, like medium would be great >.> as he story I say it should end within 1 week-2 weeks maximum. ^.^

If anyone interested, PM Me.

Thanks in advance <3
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Bubbles

You can post here as well, if you'd like about some ideas or something..^^'
A/AO/O's

JennC

Hello Bubbles,

An idea for your story;

Let's say six months ago a guy proposed to his girl; she was caught off guard and did not accept but managed to defer her decision for six months. They agreed to meet in NYC this Xmas where she will give him her decision. She initially decided to decline his proposal going to NYC but the story will have a happy ending by the time they leave NY.

Let's say our heroine is a attorney and he is a wildlife biologist working for the Parks service.

Jenn

Bubbles

Hi.^^'

Doesn't sound that bad, just hm..I got an idea more in mind that they didn't had those jobs..But I guess I can work something out with that.One thing, though..Girls playing a male, not to comfortable with, but..Since I kind of like the idea I might accept this.^.^

would you mind if you'd make the Thread[at One Shot Area]? : )

A/AO/O's

JennC

Hello,

I gave them those jobs to make the situation that more difficult. I just threw out a story idea for you wasn't thinking about participating.

One last suggestion for the story; I was thinking of two scenes; one where he takes her hiking just outside of NYC to remind her of his world and one where she takes him to Central Park to show him hers.

Jenn

Bubbles

Sounds good first one..^.^ I hope it will work out :P
A/AO/O's