News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Krysia's Cracked Idea/s

Started by Krysia, June 01, 2009, 03:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia

Has anyone ever seen the old 80’s horror flicks Fright Night and Fright Night 2?

I’d prefer to play with people who’ve actually seen the 2 movies. They are some of my favorite cheesy 80’s b rate flicks. This wouldn’t be remaking the movies or anything this would be a continuation from where 2 left off, kind of. We’d use the cannon characters Charley Brewster and Regine Dandridge as well as a cast of NPCs/PCs. Either played in a group or a one on one, it all depends on how much interest I get. I’d like to play Regine.

My idea is, what happened if Charley actually did take the plunge and take Alex’s life and became a vampire? What are the tortures that Regine actually have in store for our young ex-vampire hunter? What actually happened to Peter Vincent after Charley became a vampire? What of the rest of Regine’s coven?

If you’re interested you can either post here or pm me for more details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Krysia

Story Idea has been taken. Thank you for the pm's. :) I will be adding more to this soon.

I'm always interested in any werewolf the apocalypse games if anyone actually plays werewolf or the changing breeds.