Wife swap with a difference-all full thanks

Started by eiselmann, January 12, 2013, 03:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargirl

Name: Jeannie Hunt
History: Jeannie sees herself as a lucky woman. Her husband is such a handsome man and also have a good job. She has two kids that are also lovely. She is very happy and really loves her husband. She is loyal and so she believes he is loyal too. Being from a very conservative family, that is how she thinks a wife should be.

If was just like a few months ago that he started talking they needed to 'spice' up things. Jeannie was usually shy about sexual life. She love doing it with her husbands and she always did his games, what wife would risk loosing a man like that. It wasn't easy for her to accept this kind of thing he called swinging. She had to pretend she didn't feel like cheating, and the harder of it, imagining him with another woman. It have been all his duty to use his computer to find a good couple for them. It is so hard to hide how nervous she is about their first meeting or is it a date?

eiselmann

great bio thanks for posting it

Just awaiting Ember Star --and theres no great rush on that and I'll create the IC thread

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

[Floatleft] [/float] Abigail Gilbert

Abigail grow up one of those "spoiled suburb kids". Although her family family wasn't rich, they had plenty of money. Her father a high end attorney, her mother a trophy wife of sorts who made her own designs of jewelry at home. Abigail herself was the younger of two. Her two years older brother a basketball player. It was only natural that she became a cheerleader as soon as she started high school. A "sport" she continued well through college. She was always one of the "popular girls" though she wasn't as mean as some of them. She did have a habit of being a bit of a flake and slightly slutty. She was never one of the girls which slept with the entire football team. But she did have her fair share of adventures with both the football team and the other female cheerleaders too. Though she didn't make bad grades. She was no nerd. But she got by. She had to in order to stay on the cheerleadering team (her father's rule)

Through college was no different. While earning her degree in Sociology, a degree she's not quite sure what to do with yet. Abigail is one of those people who doesn't quite know what her niche in life is. Her mother says that's fine, that it'll come. So these days Abigail works at her girlfriend's clothing shop and plays around with different ideas of things to do with life. She loves adventure and excitement, so she's always up for trying just about anything, once anyway.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

eiselmann

great bio

I'll get a thread started shortly, I'm going to put it in to the non con section just to reflect any difficulty Jeannie may have and of course the eventual coupling of Simon and Felicity.

I'm looking to start the thread just before Felicity and Abigail arrive (if that's okay with everyone) and then split into the most likely first swap of partners being  Simon and Abigail/Jeannie and Felicity. Obviously sex is going to occur quickly in the story but I really am looking for the bulk of the story being about the evolving relationships between all four characters.

I'll also create an OCC thread so we can discuss and plot ideas.

One more thing I'm happy for this to be a 1-2 post a week kind of thread just to ensure we don't have one pair posting their encounter before the other pair has begun to post theirs ...sure that won't happen but figured I'd mention :-)

Once more I want to thank you all for signing up for this thread I hope we can have a lot of fun with the characters.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Ember Star

Photo

absolutely, this seems great, as long as our characters have dinner or something before they take all of their clothes off.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

eiselmann

Oh absolutely agreed dinner and a chat first.

Have a stack load of writing to do today as long as my net holds out, so intend to get the thread up and running today (its 10:20 am my time)

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

My ons and offs link

Photo

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

stargirl

Eoselmann,
  Should you set an OOC thread too? It may be useful.

eiselmann

yeap good point I intended to do that and then ...didn't , will do so now we have so  much ability to completely mess with these characters that an OOC is going to be essential

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

My ons and offs link