Clasic Vampire vs Clasic Werewolf

Started by Bloody Rose, March 23, 2010, 08:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I just got the books that I like better than new edition wod. So I will throw a campaign based on vampire or werewolf (be advised you can use the other weres like werecat or weresnake). Since my experience with storytelling is very little so I will need a max of six players. I would like you all to choose between vampire or werewolf classic system.

BenedictWolfe

I might possibly consider joining a V:tM game, depending on the limitations and background.

Bloody Rose

RubySlippers

I only have the vampire rules so: Vampire.

Bloody Rose

ok, two for vampire. one more and is unanimous

Elven Sex Goddess

Is this going to be either a coterie or pack. 

I have the books for either or.   

If the game for kindred is going to be coterie based.  I then vote for vampire.   To many times games of Vampire has started up with to high expectations in trying to establish the camarilla court and such.  Only to fall before even starting or right at the start.   I am thinking a campaign based on a coterie where everyone is in it already would work better.

If not a coterie,  then I will have to say Werewolf and a pack.   

Bloody Rose

RubySlippers

What is wrong with a Coterie its a good model for young kindred and like I said I can only play vampire, no book for the other one.

Bloody Rose

There will be more camarilla or sabath, this will be my own world with my own bad guys and own story.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 24, 2010, 12:05:57 AM
What is wrong with a Coterie its a good model for young kindred and like I said I can only play vampire, no book for the other one.

I said I am in favor of vampire if it is a coterie based game.    I said this because you been here long enough to know when it tries to go too big the games always die out before they start or right out the gate.   

A coterie of cam and indie vamps be fun.    From neonates to ancillaes   

Bloody Rose

ok, I will make alist of the five to six people who will rp.
1- (Reserved)
2- Elven Sex Goddess
3- Senti
4- RubySlippers
5- Open
6- Open

Just say you want to be on the list and I will add ya

Elven Sex Goddess

Sign me up,    Through I am a bit confused.   Is it VtM or WtA,    either way I am good.   

Bloody Rose

Senti

Though I am more a werewolf type of gal, I can go with a vampire. (I had one ready for another game that did not take off. So hopefully can use that one.)

BenedictWolfe

Quote from: Zarazel on March 24, 2010, 12:09:50 AM
There will be more camarilla or sabath, this will be my own world with my own bad guys and own story.
I'm out then.

RubySlippers

I'm IN, I love when people leave the canon and do there own thing but not sure what kind of character among the vampires. Is the generation system going to be used I know some GM's dropped it and was wondering.

Marvin

Throw me in, I'll be happy to play  :) Vamp pref, but anything goes
The story so far -> Legacy of Castille
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)