Day Care Worker X Single dad. Pg13 Romance, Anyone Welcome!

Started by Ezuriel the Moth, April 20, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezuriel the Moth

Hello! Charley here! Rules below, Starter below that! Thanks for reading!

Ahem… I am here often, with roleplay starters. I am here now looking for a flexible partner who will be with me through all my changing mind and shifting interests. I can do long term RPs easily, but sometimes I get new ideas and really want to use them. I have many many many many MANY M A N Y plots available, and I’m also open to interesting ideas! Here are some of my rules:

Grammar: I’m not picky, as long as you try your best and I can understand what you mean. Please break up your paragraphs and notate when your character is speaking versus when they are acting. “For example, using quotation marks for dialogue.” He said.

That’s pretty much it for grammar.

Reply length and schedule: I am not very strict about reply length. All that I ask is that you give me enough to reply to. I usually do about two paragraphs of varying size. DO NOT JUST REPLY WITH “HMM” OR “...” I WILL DROP YOU IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING. I cannot stand when other people don’t put in the effort to something I’m passionate about, like roleplaying. I understand it’s just a game, but in order for me to have fun, I don’t want to be the one putting in all the work. Build the world with me! Write the story WITH ME! If I wanted to write my own book I would.

As for schedule I try my hardest to reply at least once a day. I am in between jobs right now, so I have more free time than I should. Please try not to double message me, I promise I saw your note and I WILL get to it. I am trying to get out of the bad habit of just dropping people once I lose interest. I will try to tell you if I want to drop the RP. If you want to gently remind me after about three days, please do. I go to bed at around 11 pm eastern standard US time.

Genre/Preferences: I am most comfortable with and most interested in fantasy genre with romance or adventure subgenres. I can do sci-fi or modern earth, but they are not my go-to.

As far as romance goes, I’m open to all pairings, any genders (I am an asexual trans man myself, so LGBTQ+ is totally welcome!) As per rules of the group, I will not discuss anything 18+ here. Note me privately if you want to know.

I believe that’s about it for my rules. Please note me if you’re interested in a RP!

~~~

((Day care worker x single dad! Anyone welcome! Slow burn romance, literacy required. I WILL NOT CONTROL YOU OUTSIDE THE STARTER))

It was the start of your day at Little Lovelies Day Care. You had been working there a couple months now and were just getting the hang of everything and getting to know all your coworkers and kids.

Then, he came. He was far too handsome to be a single father, yet there he was, dropping off his daughter of five years. She was scared, and pouty. You went over.

"Hi there, princess! Are you gonna be with us here at Little Lovelies?" You said with an encouraging grin. Even then, she clung to her dad's leg.

"Yes, ((sir/ma'am)) she is. Say hi, Clover." He smiled down at the girl, who shook her head and hid behind him. "Sorry, she's a little shy."

"Oh, that's fine, we get a lot of kiddos who don't want to be without mom and dad. Well miss Clover, I promise to help you have fun here! And then when your daddy comes back, you won't want to go home!" You said with a grin.

He knelt, grabbing Clover gently by the shoulders. "Daddy has to go to work now. You'll be okay here. They're gonna take care of you. You're gonna make friends. Okay?"

She nodded, sniffling. Her father straightened. "Thanks. My name is Nate. And you are?" He held out a hand.

Ta! Come visit again! OR I'LL PLUCK OUT YER EYES!!

~{They/them pronouns}~

JasonCrane

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

AshDim

Hi, there! New here and not yet approved, but definitely interested in the day care worker / single dad pairing. I see this post is rather old - are you still interesting in this? Would you want to keep me company while I go through the approval process?

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: acekittencharley on April 20, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
Hello! Charley here! Rules below, Starter below that! Thanks for reading!

Ahem… I am here often, with roleplay starters. I am here now looking for a flexible partner who will be with me through all my changing mind and shifting interests. I can do long term RPs easily, but sometimes I get new ideas and really want to use them. I have many many many many MANY M A N Y plots available, and I’m also open to interesting ideas! Here are some of my rules:

Grammar: I’m not picky, as long as you try your best and I can understand what you mean. Please break up your paragraphs and notate when your character is speaking versus when they are acting. “For example, using quotation marks for dialogue.” He said.

That’s pretty much it for grammar.

Reply length and schedule: I am not very strict about reply length. All that I ask is that you give me enough to reply to. I usually do about two paragraphs of varying size. DO NOT JUST REPLY WITH “HMM” OR “...” I WILL DROP YOU IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING. I cannot stand when other people don’t put in the effort to something I’m passionate about, like roleplaying. I understand it’s just a game, but in order for me to have fun, I don’t want to be the one putting in all the work. Build the world with me! Write the story WITH ME! If I wanted to write my own book I would.

As for schedule I try my hardest to reply at least once a day. I am in between jobs right now, so I have more free time than I should. Please try not to double message me, I promise I saw your note and I WILL get to it. I am trying to get out of the bad habit of just dropping people once I lose interest. I will try to tell you if I want to drop the RP. If you want to gently remind me after about three days, please do. I go to bed at around 11 pm eastern standard US time.

Genre/Preferences: I am most comfortable with and most interested in fantasy genre with romance or adventure subgenres. I can do sci-fi or modern earth, but they are not my go-to.

As far as romance goes, I’m open to all pairings, any genders (I am an asexual trans man myself, so LGBTQ+ is totally welcome!) As per rules of the group, I will not discuss anything 18+ here. Note me privately if you want to know.

I believe that’s about it for my rules. Please note me if you’re interested in a RP!

~~~

((Day care worker x single dad! Anyone welcome! Slow burn romance, literacy required. I WILL NOT CONTROL YOU OUTSIDE THE STARTER))

It was the start of your day at Little Lovelies Day Care. You had been working there a couple months now and were just getting the hang of everything and getting to know all your coworkers and kids.

Then, he came. He was far too handsome to be a single father, yet there he was, dropping off his daughter of five years. She was scared, and pouty. You went over.

"Hi there, princess! Are you gonna be with us here at Little Lovelies?" You said with an encouraging grin. Even then, she clung to her dad's leg.

"Yes, ((sir/ma'am)) she is. Say hi, Clover." He smiled down at the girl, who shook her head and hid behind him. "Sorry, she's a little shy."

"Oh, that's fine, we get a lot of kiddos who don't want to be without mom and dad. Well miss Clover, I promise to help you have fun here! And then when your daddy comes back, you won't want to go home!" You said with a grin.

He knelt, grabbing Clover gently by the shoulders. "Daddy has to go to work now. You'll be okay here. They're gonna take care of you. You're gonna make friends. Okay?"

She nodded, sniffling. Her father straightened. "Thanks. My name is Nate. And you are?" He held out a hand.

Hey, I'm Elizabeth! I would definitely be up for a roleplay. Is this starter still in use? Or we can do whatever you are into at the moment.

I completely agree with your rules, and can get along with them.

Argon Jaden

I see a single father with a child. I am a sucker for domestic romances and I'm all for this. It's quite similar to a prompt I posted on here as well (I wish I could've seen this first damn) and if it's still open? I would love to play this.

I've read and understood your rules, and agree with most of them. Don't worry, I can abide with them.

WhiteHeart