Eternal Nights (VtM in Las Vegas, Nevada)

Started by SithLordOfSnark, December 17, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on December 19, 2017, 09:32:11 PM
I mean, you did choose a snake phobia in SIN CITY. :)

I just imagine her gambling at the Palazzo and rolling a pair of ones, a Setite somewhere yelling 'Snake eyes!' and Dominique just sighing...and then surreptitiously looking around to check that there's no actual snakes, just dice.  ;D

Quote from: Hades on December 19, 2017, 09:33:10 PM
So long as said corrupted Ventrue's fridge is still open to my Nossie, there can be profit indeed.

Well, obviously. ^^

Hades

Could be worse.  Could have a Ravnos find out about that phobia.  >.>  <.<

Quote from: Blythe on December 19, 2017, 09:33:56 PM
Well, obviously. ^^

My hero Cue Disney princess theme music

AndyZ

Just to make sure, Badger and Mushroom are still fine, right?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Thorne

I heard somebody say Nossie. I am amused. ... and I'm not sure how much to tell anybody. >.>
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Rummy Tum Tum

You can tell me everything, Thorne. I'm a very good listener :P

SithLordOfSnark

Lots to catch up on. Sorry, guys, I had to run out and do laundry.

Yes, the clanbook Merits are still going to be allowed. I think V20 only has some very minor differences, as it was simply an anniversary thing.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Hades

Quote from: Thorne on December 19, 2017, 10:06:32 PM
I heard somebody say Nossie. I am amused. ... and I'm not sure how much to tell anybody. >.>

But I'm totally trustworthy and safe to tell secrets too.  Just ask the others in Blythe's game about my sweet and innocent Lasombra.  :D

marauder13

Quote from: Hades on December 20, 2017, 06:08:23 AM
But I'm totally trustworthy and safe to tell secrets too.  Just ask the others in Blythe's game about my sweet and innocent Lasombra.  :D

Which Lasombra was that again, Hades? I only know of one, and those two words only apply to ghoul. Well, the first one definitely, but I'm not so sure about the second.

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Hades

Quote from: marauder13 on December 20, 2017, 06:40:59 AM
Which Lasombra was that again, Hades? I only know of one, and those two words only apply to ghoul. Well, the first one definitely, but I'm not so sure about the second.

We know Tobias has only killed one person in the chronicle so far, so that makes him practically a saint.  Besides, the ghoul that did a cannonball from the top of the building totally deserved it for failing, so it's not even Tobias' fault at all really.

Hades

Also, are pooling backgrounds going to be a thing that's allowed over time as well, or even at creation if we're coming in with a background that intertwines with someone else's?  Cause if I can mooch share backgrounds that will have an impact on how I spend my points.

Lockepick

Montgomery Starkweather
Toreador - Camarilla

V20 Sheet

Name:    Montgomery StarkweatherPlayer: Lockepick
Clan:   ToreadorChronicle: Eternal Nights
Nature:   CapitalistHaven: ? ? ?
Demeanor:   Curmudgeon   Concept: Talentless Critic
Generation:   8th   EXP Spent: 100 (0 Remaining)

Physical       Social       Mental
Strength:   ●●○○○Charisma: ●●●○○   Perception:●●●●●
Dexterity:   ●●○○○Manipulation: ●●●●○   Intelligence:●●●●○
Stamina:   ●●○○○   Appearance: ●●●○○   Wits:●●●○○
- Specialties: Perception (Insightful); Manipulation (Persuasive); Intelligence (Analytical)

Talents       Skills       Knowledges
Alertness:   ●●●○○Animal Ken: ●○○○○   Academics:●●●○○
Athletics:   ●○○○○Crafts: ●○○○○   Computer:●○○○○
Awareness:   ●●●○○   Drive: ○○○○○   Finance:○○○○○
Brawl:   ○○○○○   Etiquette: ●○○○○   Investigation:●●●○○
Empathy:   ●●●●●   Firearms: ○○○○○   Law:○○○○○
Expression:   ○○○○○   Larceny: ●○○○○   Medicine:○○○○○
Intimidation:   ●○○○○   Melee: ○○○○○   Occult:●●●○○
Leadership:   ●○○○○   Performance: ●○○○○   Politics:○○○○○
Streetwise:   ○○○○○   Stealth: ○○○○○   Science:○○○○○
Subterfuge:   ●●●○○   Survival: ○○○○○   Technology:○○○○○
- Specialties: Empathy (Motives)

Backgrounds       Disciplines       Virtues
Generation:   ●●●●●Auspex: ●●●●●   Conscience:●●○○○
Influence (High Society):   ●●●●●Presence: ●●●○○   Self-Control:●●●○○
Resources:   ●●●○○   Celerity: ●○○○○   Courage:●●●●●
Status (Camarilla):   ●●○○○      

Humanity/Path:   ●●●●● ○○○○○Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●●●   Blood Pool:15 / 15 (3/rd)

Health:

Merits & Flaws

Merits
Enchanting Voice (2): -2 to Social Difficulties using Voice
Eye for Beauty (1): -4 to Difficulties on Appraisal

Flaws
Artistically Inept (2): +2 to Difficulties to create Creativity/Art
Lazy (3): +1 Difficulty to spontaneous physical action
Repulsed by Garlic (1): Willpower roll to approach odor
Tic/Twitch: Adjusting Collar (1): Costs 1 WP to resist Tic/Twitch

Freebie/XP Ledger

Freebies (15):
(+7) Flaws
(-3) Merits
(-5) WIllpower 5 -> 10
(-4) Generation 0 -> 4
(-4) Resources 0 -> 4
(-4) Empathy 3 -> 5
(-2) Herd 0 -> 2

Experience (100):
(12) Wits 1 -> 3
(12) Appearance 1 -> 3
(50) Auspex 1 -> 5
(15) Presence 1 -> 3
(6)  Subterfuge 1 -> 3
(5)  Politics 0 -> 2
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Orange Marmalade

Looks awesome!

I'm still waffling between 2-3 ideas I have. Hope to settle on something shortly and get a sheet out before the weekend.

Caeli

I think I have a rough idea but I'll probably need some extra help to put it together into a shape that will be useful/usable for the game. I hope you don't mind if I PM you about that, Sith. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

DummieBlondie

Felisja Piana
Nagaraja

V20 Character Sheet

Name:    Felisja PianaPlayer: DummieBlondie
Clan:   NagarajaChronicle: Eternal Nights
Nature:   RogueHaven: Basement of Las Vegas Coroner’s Office
Demeanor:   Conniver   Concept: Professional - EW / Forensic Doctor
Generation:   8th   EXP Spent: 101 (0 Remaining)

Strength:   ●●○○○Charisma: ●●○○○   Perception:●●●○○
Dexterity:   ●●○○○Manipulation: ●●●●●   Intelligence:●●●○○
Stamina:   ●●○○○   Appearance: ●●○○○   Wits:●●●●○
- Specialties: Manipulation (Seductive); Wits (Changes in Strategy)

Alertness:   ●●○○○Animal Ken: ○○○○○   Academics:●○○○○
Athletics:   ○○○○○Crafts: ○○○○○   Computer:●○○○○
Awareness:   ●●●○○   Drive: ●○○○○   Finance:○○○○○
Brawl:   ○○○○○   Etiquette: ○○○○○   Investigation:●●●○○
Empathy:   ●●●●○   Firearms: ●○○○○   Law:○○○○○
Expression:   ○○○○○   Larceny: ○○○○○   Medicine:●●●●○
Intimidation:   ○○○○○   Melee: ○○○○○   Occult:●●●●○
Leadership:   ○○○○○   Performance: ●●○○○   Politics:○○○○○
Streetwise:   ●●●○○   Stealth: ○○○○○   Science:●○○○○
Subterfuge:   ●●●●○   Survival: ●○○○○   Technology:●○○○○
- Specialties: Empathy (Gaining Trust); Subterfuge (Impeccable  Lies)
- Specialties: Medicine (Emergency  Care); Occult (Wraith)

Generation:   ●●●●●Necromancy: ●●●●○   Conscience:●●○○○
Contacts:   ●●●●○Vitreous Path: ●●●●○   Self-Control:●●●○○
Resources:   ●●●○○   Auspex: ●●○○○   Courage:●●●●●
Domain:   ●●●○○   Dominate: ●○○○○   
-Domain: MountainView Hospital
-Level One Necromancy Ritual: Knowing Stone

Contacts:
- Nevada Acting Special Agent of Homeland Security
- Mexican crime boss in the city
- Owner of MountainView Hospital
- Most of the local reporters and journalists

Humanity/Path:   ●●●●● ○○○○○Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●●●   Blood Pool:15 / 15 (3/rd)

Health:

Merits & Flaws

Merits
Eat Food (1): You have the capacity to eat food and even savor its taste.
Friendly Face (1): -1 difficulty on all appropriate Social-based rolls. This Merit only functions on a first meeting
Medium (2): You possess the natural affinity to sense and hear spirits, ghosts, and shades. Though you cannot see them, you can sense them, speak to them and, through pleading or cajoling, draw them to your presence. You may call upon them for aid or advice, but there will always be a price. Also, your difficulty is reduced by two for all Awareness rolls involving the spirits of the dead.
Hidden Diablerie (3): The tell-tale black streaks of diablerie do not manifest in your aura.

Flaws
Infertile Vitae (5): All those you try to Embrace die. No matter what you do, you may not create any childer. However, your blood can still be used in blood rituals like Thaumaturgy and the Vaulderie, or for any other vampiric needs like making ghouls.
Infectious Bite (2): You may not automatically lick the wounds of your feeding closed. In fact, your bites have a one in five chance of becoming infected and causing mortal victims to become seriously ill.

Freebie/XP Ledger

Freebies (15):
(+7) Flaws
(-7) Merits
(-5) WIllpower 5 > 10
(-3) Generation 2 > 5
(-2) Resources 1 > 3
(-3) Contacts 1 > 4
(-2) Domain 1 > 3

Experience (101):
(30) Necromancy 1 > 4
(31) The Bone Path 0 > 4
(10) Empathy 2 > 4
(6) Subterfuge 3 > 4
(6)  Medicine 3 > 4
(6)  Occult 3 > 4
(4) Appearance 1 > 2
(2) Academics 0 > 1
(2) Computer 0 > 1
(2) Science 0 > 1
(2) Technology 0 > 1

About Felisja Piana

Information Web of Wraiths: Felisja has many wraiths working for her. Some of them are working directly for her because of the past deals she had made and some of them just let her know about things hoping for some rewards which they had in the past when she had learnt something, she was curious about. This web of information is working like a grand surveillance system made from wraiths which is watching most of the Nevada from the shadows.

You have a body to get rid off? Felisja's relationship with mafia is working on a win-win basis. She does need bodies to devour and satisfy her hunger while the crime organisations need bodies to get lost. They deliver the body with some cash and she makes sure that no one will be able find it. The usual price is halved when the body is delivered alive.

Middle Ground:  Felisja doesn't care about the sects, alliances or clans of the kindreds she is dealing with at all. She looks at the matters about owning favors of others and always from her personal perspective. Of course, Since she is spending her nights at Nevada where is under control of a Camarilla Prince, Felisja respects his ruling and their masquerade. But She is not going to take a side on any conflict between any sects or clans to not let that middle ground to be compromised.

Hunger of the Knowlage: Felisja always wants to learn more. She needs to know more about everything. About any kind of lore, disciplines, paths, rituals and even death's itself. She wants to learn and know more than anyone. Her interest right now on Necromancy and it's sub paths & rituals. It is not a secret in the kindred society at Nevada that you can talk Felisja into an agreement if you have a parchment of a necromancy ritual which you are willing to share with her.

Well I could have heard something about it: Just as she Felisja works with Kindred, she also supplies information to mortals. When a cop, agent or a journalist wants to double check their lead on a case and if they know the right people they can find Felisja. But for mortals it is harder to get the information from her. They need to be important. They need to be someone who Felisja would like to own a favor or two. And she never gives out leads to them only tell them the information they already have is true or false.

Medium: Even if Felisja works so rarely as a medium when the person asking for her skills is important enough or has something she wants, Felisja do the job. Only a small circle of people know about this (a handful of souls who are a mixed group of kindred and mortal).

Mortal Life and The Embrace

Felisja Piana was the only child of a lovely Italian origin couple who lived in San Francisco. This beautiful city is also where Felisja was born on 14 February 1943. Her parents weren't economically stable. Her father was mostly looking for jobs as far as Felisja remembers. Also, he was having a hard time to keep the job when he managed to find one. Her mother, on the other hand, had managed to start working at an Italian restaurant and also managed to let them gave a job to her husband too when Felisja miracle got in the college. The restaurant, her parents were working, was just a shell company for the dirty money for an Italian mob. As the time passed, her father started to do more for that mob than just working at their restaurant. Somebody got to pay for that college and her parents didn't want her to strangle in the pits of debt as they did nearly all of their lives.

When she accepted to the medical school of UCSF, her father already transformed into a full-time Italian mob thug. In the middle of 1960s, the flower power fully blossomed. Felisja started to spend her nights after school hours with her fellow hippie friends while her father was mostly doing some dirty work or drinking. Her lovely little Italian family was no more. Felisja was 24 years old and in her last year of medical school. She was rarely going home. Instead, she was spending her nights going from one hippie party to another until the sunshine and it is time to go back to school. She had thought about letting it go, forgetting about that silly school. It was the age of love and peace but deep down she knew that lovely family of hers was in this position just to make this possible for her. And that knowledge made her responsible at least responsible enough to finish the damned school.

Those parties and gathering she was going full of alcohol, drugs, and sex but mysticism and philosophy always take their parts in them. In one of those parties, Felisja met with a guy. He was some kind of medium and probably from the middle east. He was always questioning the meaning of life and after it. When he had enough people around him, sometimes gets into a philosophic monolog about death and life or tell stories about how it is possible to talk and interact with the dead. Felisja always thought him as some kind of freak, god knows what caused those pointy and twisted teeth he had in his mouth. The guy always showed up at some gatherings after the dark and vanish before the sunshine. But he was thereafter Felisja learned that her parents were killed at their home by a rival mob and went another gathering to get high and forget. He walked toward her directly put one arm on her shoulder and said: “I know and I am really sorry for your lost my child”. Then he got out of the place and walked away until he vanishes into the darkness of the night. After that night, Felisja and Ounnar started to get closer. They were mostly talking about death and her dead parents.

A few months later, Felisja learned to the darkest truth about Ounnar. She couldn't believe at first and act like it was prank he was pulling on her. But after her graduation from the medical school, Ounnar made her drink some of his blood. This was the creepiest and awkward thing she had ever seen even for someone who spent years with hippies. The taste, the feeling, the pleasure it gave to Felisja was unmatched to any other thing she had ever tried. And the sex was incredible she was in the clouds and her thoughts were lost in bliss. Then Embrace hit her, her eyes opened widely as wide as they could and the eternal night has begun.

Please check and let me know if there is an issue about the character sheet. I am familiar with oWoD but new to VtM. After confirmation, I will start to work on her background story :)

Thank for your comments guys I have updated the sheet accordingly. I will just have to that flaw about flesh-eating when I have the time.

I have changed the flaws and some merits.

Changed Path of Bone to Vitreous Path

What? Did she approve?  Thanks for the help and feedback everyone!

Added her mortal life and the embrace.

her unlife will be added later.

AndyZ

Catherine

Stats

Name:    CatherinePlayer: AndyZ
Clan:    GangrelChronicle: Eternal Nights
Nature:   ChildHaven: None
Demeanor:   Deviant   Concept: Catgirl
Generation:   9   EXP Spent: 100

Strength:   ●●●○○Charisma: ●●○○○   Perception:●●●●○ (Attentive)
Dexterity:   ●●●●○ (Feline Grace)Manipulation: ●○○○○   Intelligence:●●●○○
Stamina:   ●●●○○   Appearance: ●●●○○   Wits:●●●●○ (Ambushes)

Alertness:   ●●●○○Animal Ken: ●●●○○   Academics:○○○○○
Athletics:   ●●●○○Crafts: ●○○○○   Computer:○○○○○
Awareness:   ●○○○○   Drive: ○○○○○   Finance:○○○○○
Brawl:   ●●●○○   Etiquette: ○○○○○   Investigation:●●●○○
Empathy:   ●○○○○   Firearms: ●○○○○   Law:○○○○○
Expression:   ●○○○○   Larceny: ●○○○○   Medicine:●○○○○
Intimidation:   ●●○○○   Melee: ●○○○○   Occult:●○○○○
Leadership:   ○○○○○   Performance: ○○○○○   Politics:○○○○○
Streetwise:   ●○○○○   Stealth: ●●●○○   Science:○○○○○
Subterfuge:   ●○○○○   Survival: ●●○○○   Technology:○○○○○

Contacts:   ●○○○○ (Homeless)Animalism: ●●○○○   Conscience/Conviction:●●●○○
Generation:   ●●●●○Fortitude: ●●●○○   Self-Control/Instinct:●●●●○
Herd:   ●○○○○   Protean: ●●●○○   Courage:●●●●○

Humanity/Path:   ●●●●● ●○○○○Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●○○   Blood Pool:14/14

Health:

Merits & Flaws

Merits
-Acute Senses (Sight and Hearing)
-Catlike Balance
-
Code of Honor
Destroy enemies of the Camarilla, which usually means non-Camarilla assailants but can mean kine who have seen too much if there's no easy way to erase their memories.
-Concentration
-Efficient Digestion
-Sabbat Survivor

Flaws
-
Freebies and XP

Freebies: 2 Backgrounds 9 Merits 4 Willpower

XP: Strength 2>3 Stamina 2>3 Wits 3>4 Athletics 1>3 Intimidation 1>2 Animal Ken 1>3 Survival 1>2 Animalism 1>2 Fortitude 1>3 Protean 1>3 Celerity 0>2 Conscience 2>3
Equipment

Wraparound sunglasses
Cell phone (not a smartphone) and charger
Butterfly knife
Reinforced clothing
Hairbrush
Less than $50 in small bills
Trash Bags

Personality and Public Info
More than once, Catherine has been referred to as a "catgirl," to which she usually shrugs.  However, it's taken on a different meaning in the modern nights, so it helps to specify.

She doesn't have feline eyes, ears, or a tail.  She doesn't forget to wear clothes or go into heat.  She doesn't meow, but she will hiss at people who bore her or to end an argument, though she never extends fangs while hissing.  She's inquisitive, watching people without fully understanding them, often silent for hours on end.  With a little effort and patience, she will remember to throw down a towel before plopping onto your furniture.  She expects to be treated with at least common decency, but is losing the ability to understand human social mores.  She's also taken to parkour, or at least some improvised form of it.

Calling her "Cat" is a good way of showing that you want to be her ally.  If you treat her well, especially by offering her gifts, she'll stick around for a while.  During her stay, she's more than likely to destroy the things that might have been coming after you, not so much because they were after you but because they were threats to the Camarilla.  She's fiercely loyal to the Sect, and some claim she's abandoned Humanity altogether and considers ending threats to the Camarilla as a sort of Path.

Her clothing changes based on what she can get, but usually consists of reinforced clothing; a black leather jacket and jeans tend to be a pretty good standard.  She doesn't wash her clothes, instead relying on stealing or being given a new outfit when the old one becomes too worn out.

Most of the kine assume her to be homeless or insane, and they're not entirely wrong.  Deep down, she knows she has no place in sophisticated culture, but attempts to fit in have ended catastrophically enough that she just accepts who and what she is without complaint.  She's built up a degree of rapport with other "strays:" society's homeless and transients, with whom she sometimes connects better than she does with other Kindred.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Here's what I'm thinking for interactions.  As always, I'll give options and suggestions, which people are welcome to ignore or dismiss as they feel is improbable.

Dominique Whittaker (Blythe): I see these two as having a pretty cordial relationship.  If Dominique offers minor things like pocket money, washing clothes, the ability to erase the memories of Masquerade violations, and so on, Catherine can handle things like the occasional bodyguarding, introducing homeless people that might fit qualities that Dominique is looking for, and listening in on seedy/criminal conversations.  I imagine Dominique as the one who taught Catherine Firearms 1 at the shooting range and who taught her to put down a towel before jumping onto an expensive couch in dirty clothes, but that requires your call.  If Catherine knows about Dominique's phobia, she will Animalism Hiss at snakes so they don't bother Dominique.

Montgomery Starkweather (Lockepick): I want to have a good suggestion here, but I don't.  If Montgomery is nice to Catherine, she'll leave him be.  If he insists on insulting her, she will hiss at him and avoid him.  It's not impossible to get her to shower and dress up for an event if he puts the effort to do so, but she'll stand in the corner and stare at people all evening.

Felisja Piana (DummieBlondie): Catherine is one of the few people who won't be horrified by Necromancy, provided it's not a Masquerade violation.  She won't outright like zombies, but she'll stare at them with curiosity the same way she does a lot of other things, possibly asking a question or two.  "How long until it falls apart?"

Lockepick

@DummieBlonde: I'm not the GM, but I think you may be buying Necromancy wrong!

When you buy Necromancy, you get one Path for free -- your 'Primary Path'.
- Good News: If your intent/expectation was for Felisja to only have The Bone Path -- you don't need to buy it separately from Necromancy (and can take back the 31 XP spent!)
- Bad News: If your intent was that she has two different Necromancy Paths -- your 'secondary path' can't be equal or higher than your 'Primary' path -- which means you can't have 4 dots of both.

I'm also not entirely sure how Conspicuous Consumption works with Nagaraja, since that's pretty close to their Clan Flaw? It's certainly MORE than their Clan Flaw, but not sure if the overlap changes the Merit value. That's up to the GM though.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

DummieBlondie

Quote from: Lockepick on December 21, 2017, 09:49:17 AM
@DummieBlonde: I'm not the GM, but I think you may be buying Necromancy wrong!

When you buy Necromancy, you get one Path for free -- your 'Primary Path'.
- Good News: If your intent/expectation was for Felisja to only have The Bone Path -- you don't need to buy it separately from Necromancy (and can take back the 31 XP spent!)
- Bad News: If your intent was that she has two different Necromancy Paths -- your 'secondary path' can't be equal or higher than your 'Primary' path -- which means you can't have 4 dots of both.

I'm also not entirely sure how Conspicuous Consumption works with Nagaraja, since that's pretty close to their Clan Flaw? It's certainly MORE than their Clan Flaw, but not sure if the overlap changes the Merit value. That's up to the GM though.

thanks for the information Lockepick. I wanted her to have one Primary and one secondary path actually. what you have said about ranks is right for Thaumaturgy since it is clearly stated under it. But on the other hand for Necromancy I couldn't find anything about secondary path can not be equal to Primary path.

As I told before I am not so familiar with VtM so if you can direct me to a page from the book I would love to check it!

Thanks again for your help! and I am looking forward more of it :)

AndyZ

It's Thaumaturgy that has the rule for keeping the Primary Path highest, not Necromancy.

I'm not the ST, but were I to offer a rule for a Nagaraja with Conspicuous Consumption, I'd only give two points.  Most of the Clan flaws are worth about two points, and Conspicuous Consumption pretty much supersedes the Bloodline flaw.  However, that's an ST call.

Also, if you used to be a Ghoul, you should have Potence.  Every Ghoul automatically learns Potence within minutes of becoming a ghoul.

Hades

Necromancy is a little different than Thaumaturgy as far as paths go.  With Necromancy, you have to have your primary path at level 3 to buy a second path.  And then you have to get your primary path up to level 5 before you can buy a third path.

Thaumaturgy is simply that you can not have a secondary path that is a higher level than your primary one. But if you wanted to buy half a dozen paths all at level 1, you could do that as a thaumaturge.  It's part of the flexibility that Thaumaturgy offers compared to Necromancy.

As an aside, the arthritis in my wrist has subsided enough I think I should be able to work on my Nosferatu this evening when I get home from work, so should have that done sometime this evening.

Imogen

Since you mentioned not minding comments, DummieBlondie, I'll throw in my 2c. Of course, if the ST doesn't mind the sheet as is, or if you think my comments don't make sense, feel free to ignore!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
First of all, I see in the background that the character has ghouls working for her, but I do not see the 'retainer' background bought. I do not see the network of wraiths anywhere on the sheet either, but I have to admit I am not even sure where those should be. Considering they are listed as a surveillance for the entirety of Nevada, I'd argue they should be on the sheet. Just my 2c!

Also, a Forensic Doctor with zero dots in computers, science, technology or academics seems strange. Zero dots in computers, as far as I am aware, means that she won't even be able to search the internet.

In the contacts I see "most of the local reporters and journalists".  I am not sure how it works in V20, but if memory serves you get one contact per dot, or perhaps a second minor one if the GM feels generous. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Also, you list quite a few mortal contacts with which she is in direct contact, if I read the history/background right. But the character also has permanent fangs which makes her a walking masquerade breach. Not sure if this is as intended.

Lastly, I think that humanity 5 is a tad high for someone with a background of diablerie, and who wants their victims alive to eat their flesh: "The usual price is halved when the body is delivered alive." Wanting to end them herself puts her at humanity 4 tops, I think and closer to 3.

My views. Feel free to completely ignore!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lockepick

Gotcha! Necromancy references being 'similar to Thaumaturgy', so I guess I just assumed that rule also floated between them. Reading it again, there's really no evidence to such. Ignore me! <3

DummieBlondie

Quote from: AndyZ on December 21, 2017, 10:38:06 AM
I'm not the ST, but were I to offer a rule for a Nagaraja with Conspicuous Consumption, I'd only give two points.  Most of the Clan flaws are worth about two points, and Conspicuous Consumption pretty much supersedes the Bloodline flaw.  However, that's an ST call.

I am going to change that flaw to be clear. I didn't like idea of having flaws those overlap. I probably took it when I was going for a  Giovanni.

Quote from: AndyZ on December 21, 2017, 10:38:06 AM
Also, if you used to be a Ghoul, you should have Potence.  Every Ghoul automatically learns Potence within minutes of becoming a ghoul.

I get your point of view. But I think getting one dot of Potence just because I got an one point merit sounds pretty broken to me.

AndyZ

What I mean is that you should buy a point of Potence with XP or starting Discipline dots if you plan to go the Former Ghoul route, not that you should be granted one for free.