[Interest Check] Roguelike Sex dungeon!

Started by Karasu, August 27, 2016, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Question: Is there a way to neuter the "lust damage' dealt? Like a champion forcing the body NOT to react to stimulation? It seems like pure smut though; with no way to really fight back; how can anyone expect to succeed? XD  Unless they take to planting boot in ass literally.

Biles

Holy shit, the IC had been neglected for so long that I damn near forgot about it. My orc's been waiting for a response for quite some time now.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Karasu

Yea.. I am sorry about that >< My Bosses and Mini Bosses aren't replying ><
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

scribus1000

It was my go to post next for the succubus, but with Biles still waiting I wasn't sure if my response would be well warranted.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Karasu

Go and post Scribus.

Joseph dear, would you like me to post for the lovely Orc? Or woudl you like the honors? ^^

Jr

I just found this thread and I'm a huge fan of roguelikes. Are you still accepting applicants for either side? If so, which is the game more in need of?

Karasu

I am indeed, at the moment Your free to do either side, but I do need Bosses and Mini Bosses.. Bearing in mind that as a Boss/MiniBoss You will run as a kind of Mini-GM of your own level..

Jr

Quote from: Karasu on October 24, 2016, 01:04:27 PM
I am indeed, at the moment Your free to do either side, but I do need Bosses and Mini Bosses.. Bearing in mind that as a Boss/MiniBoss You will run as a kind of Mini-GM of your own level..
Cool. I'll try and have something written up soon.

Karasu

Biles

Hopefully this RP is moving cause my futa orc is collecting dust at the front gate -_-
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Jr

Okay, I threw something together. Please let me know if it's too weebish for the game's tone and I'll reroll.

Foreign Miniboss, Mifune
Territory level: 15
Territory of rule: Mifune rules over what appears to be a rough cavern with several pools full of clean, mineral rich spring water. She has devoted some of her power to keeping these springs just below boiling at all times and can often be caught lounging in the most comfortable one. In the middle of this chamber rests a wooden house, modest in size while decadent in its exotic design and decor. It is there that the monster sees her most honored guests or worthy opponents. She hopes someday to overtake Lorelai in the boss rankings and turn Level 20 into a larger, more decadent hotspring, but hasn't yet dared to challenge the more powerful nereid.
Gender of Monster: Female.
Species of Monster: Kitsune.
Personality: Jaded and lackadaisical. Mifune staves off the depression of immortality with whatever intoxicants and amusements she can find. Usually slightly buzzed on substances and doses that might kill a human, she regards the world around her with a sort of halfhearted amusement. Any person or thing that can get a stronger reaction out of the monster becomes a new interest, if not an obsession, to be pursued relentlessly. Lately, Mifune has amused herself by engaging in a sort or (possibly one-sided) rivalry with Lorelai, plotting the water princess' downfall when she can work up the wherewithal to do anything productive.
Diet: Food and alcohol.
Sexuality: Pansexual.

History: Mifune is a sort of earthbound demon from some far off land. If asked her age, the monster will proudly answer that she is nine tails old and expect that to satisfy the question. Honestly, she should be a lot more powerful at her age, but the kitsune has fallen into a sort of depression that comes from centuries of life and the feeling that one has seen everything. When news spread across the demon world of the dungeon's opening, Mifune leapt at the chance to meet a steady parade of strong and interesting humans. She made the long journey to this otherwise unknown town and has resided in the first empty level she could find ever since.

Karasu