The Walking Dead: UK (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, August 16, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

So as the name implies this game is set in the world of the Walking Dead but follows a group (or groups, if we get enough characters) from the United Kingdom as they try to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.

The game will start approximately six months after the dead began to rise, in the city of London (starting location can be changed but a major city is preferable)
All characters will start of with very little in the way of weaponry and supplies and it should be fun to write how they come together to make up for that despite any initial mistrust.

Anyway I'll put up a character sheet template when we have some interest so I hope to hear from you all soon.

Wicked Emi

A woman warrior that focuses more on thievery, trolling, and sexy right here!!!

azzmeister89

Welcome aboard, I was beginning to think nobody was interested in this.

Wicked Emi

To be fair, it had only been up for a day and I know I have finals next week. So some people might be busy, plus school might be starting or starting soon, so parents will also be busy. Just give it a little bit ^.^

Thera Regina

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

azzmeister89

Yaaay! Welcome aboard. If I can get at least two more players I'll add the character sheet template.

Juggtacular

I'll play the son of a government operator(SAS, MI6, something with tactical experience)

Dominique

I like this a lot! Not sure what I'd want to play yet, but I love setting it in London instead of the US. I actually know that city ;D

azzmeister89

Welcome aboard to you both, I'll have the character sheet template up a little later tonight, we can always add more characters as the game progresses

azzmeister89

Ok people so here is the character template

Name:
sexuality:
Where were you when it started:
Useful skills:
Shortcomimgs:
Ons (sexual and not):
Offs (sexual and not):
Additional information:

azzmeister89

Name: Aaron Mackenzie
sexuality: Heterosexual
Where were you when it started: As the son of a member of the Royal Air Force, Aaron grew up around military people and military things. Despite it not exactly his sort of thing it did allow him to learn several basic skill sets in survival, first aid and a little combat training. He happened to be at work on his local military base in North Yorkshire at the moment everything fell apart. When the base eventually became over-run he escaped with several military personnel and as they were headed south to find their families, he went too. Needless to say he never found his family but eventually made it to London. He was separated from his group when a large group of Zombies attacked and now wonders the city alone.
Useful skills:
1. Former gamer so knows a lot about this kind of stuff
2. Grew up in a military family so has a basic knowledge of survival skills
3. Very light on his feet
Shortcomimgs:
1. Not very Athletic
2. Doesn't look imposing (bad if other groups are encountered)
3. Hates violence
Likes (sexual and not): teasing, books, cooking
Dislikes (sexual and not): the dead, loud noises, guns
Additional information: has already had to kill a living person...... threw up afterwards

Wicked Emi

Name: Sadie Knox
sexuality: Straight; bi and trans curious
Where were you when it started: Airport; Sadie was on her way home after a break in the UK from college. Her parents are from England and like to send her there for the summers and other breaks to spend time with her family like grandparents and aunts. Sadie has a unique vocal as she has a weird twist of southern slang and British accent that sound almost creole but with deeper British accent. In the United states, she lives in the French quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana; so she can speak French as well as English. Her mother is a chef and her father is a teacher at her college.
Useful skills:
Thievery
Trolling
Lock picking
Contortionist
Basic camping skills
Foliage.
Shortcomings:
Not very combat heavy, can use blades very well however
More likely to crack jokes and seduce than kill a man
Terrified of pure darkness and being locked in
~*~
Ons (sexual and not):
+Teasing
+Trolling
+Opposites
+All about them laughs (honestly, if you can crack her up 100% of the time, she will love you)
Offs (sexual and not):
-Crude bluntness
-Cruel to humans (if she can help someone and have a 50/50 shot of living, she will and people who are not like that will upset her)
-Staleness
-Humorless, overly sensitive, and/or serious all the time
Additional information: Warning, expect her to not take many things seriously and flirt 24/7, man, woman, or in between. Also, she tries to lighten the mood by pulling pranks, nothing is 100% safe!
More pics

~*~~*~

azzmeister89

I love her! Never expected to have a prankster type in a zombie game but it really works. I look forward to rping with you Emi

Wicked Emi

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 18, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
I love her! Never expected to have a prankster type in a zombie game but it really works. I look forward to rping with you Emi
Thank you ^.^
I watch Z Nation a lot more than The Walking Dead, and the humor on it is what draws me in so much! It is hilarious and it just works for the show!

azzmeister89

Wicked Emi

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 18, 2018, 03:04:32 AM
Ill have to give that a watch too then
Yeah, it's awesome. If you love zombies and comedy, try Z Nation. It's on Netflix

azzmeister89

Madam Striga

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 22, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
Any more takers?

Are you in need or more males/more females in particular? Or just, whatever?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Zoastria on August 22, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
Are you in need or more males/more females in particular? Or just, whatever?
Whatever, only two characters right now and it is dead even.

Madam Striga

Quote from: Wicked Emi on August 22, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
Whatever, only two characters right now and it is dead even.

Well, I'd be interested either way.

azzmeister89

I'm happy to welcome as many from either gender as I can get!

Diesel Heart

Name: Seren Black
Sexuality: Unsure
Where were you when it started: It was Seren's senior year, and coming to a close on a chapter in her life she wanted to escape and forget. At least the running helped, and that's why she joined the track and field team, representing her school as one of their best sprinters. It was on the field that she was mindlessly jogging with headphones blaring music that the attack happened. Unable to hear the siren and warnings from her peers, she was caught off-guard and narrowly escaped by outrunning the dead. She's managed to survive thus far alone, but she needs to find a group if she wants to stay alive - she knows that.

Useful skills:

• Seren is a very athletic young woman that has been part of a track and field team for as long as it was available. This not only makes her a fast runner, but it has provided her amazing cardio and stamina.
  • You wouldn't expect it, but Seren has mostly taken care of herself throughout her life. She knows how to scavenge (or steal) in order to survive.
Shortcomings:

• While she understands she needs a group to survive this harrowing experience, Seren has difficulty trusting people and would rather do things self-autonomously instead of relying on another.
Ons (sexual and not): She is not sure what she would enjoy, but...
Offs (sexual and not): Scat, Watersports, Torture, and Pain are definite no-nos.
Additional information: I'm eluding to a few things with this character's background, but I'm not willing to reveal it until it comes out naturally through the story. I hope if she is accepted and this game proceeds as planned, you will ultimately enjoy her company.

Additional Pictures (NSFW)

azzmeister89

She looks good, I'm curious to find out these secrets your alluding too so I look forwards to playing this along side you.

gimme danger

azzmeister89

Yes you are, this game doesn't really have a character limit and so far only three official characters submitted so please come join in.