Will you let me come ... ?

Started by Elgor, October 13, 2011, 07:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

Hmm, as long as it wasn't my car....Sure why not :P we can just say it's someone elses hot air baloon :D

Would you let me come if I arrived on an elephant :D?

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

Yes. I'm hoping it is house broken, though?

.. if I send some minions before me to get rid of any sharp wooden objects?
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

Sure why not, might actualy make this party a little safer xD

What if I brought the entire cast of Jersey Shore or what ever that show is with the annoying people in it xD

You could shoot me btw xD

Styx26

You do know this party is at a paintball park, right? (smirks)

... If I brought a broadsword for no other reason than for having it?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mordred

I think that'd be one heckuva conversation bit. But please.. you'd let me heft it around a bit, eh? Pretty please? It's been a long time.

.. if I showed up just as the party was winding down.. a dead creature with determination to infuse new life into the event?
*See Pillory*

Styx26

Whoa! Hey, the dead creature's here! Now it's a party! (yeah, they'd be the first to go in the horror film... XD )

... If I showed up driving a Delorean that was tricked out in blue neon and plush interior?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Mordred

Can I play with the gadgets? You're in!

If I brought light sabers?
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

HELL YES!

If I came dressed in a Mordred fancy dress costume?

Mordred

How can I say no? I'll even hook you up with an authentic blue haze cigar. I only ask that you clue me in to where I can get me a set of black wings?

If I lured a sinister yet lecherously fun little dark cloud into the premises as well?
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

hmm sure why not might be fun :D

and the wings? I wouldnt know...they have always been there...more or less...

if I brought JELLO SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!

Mordred

Ohh yeah.. absolutely. And a moment or two near the dark little cloud should give those wobbly little gems a wild extra kick.

Yeah I figured the wings were permanent. Well, enough jello shots and maybe like Red Bull, I'll luck out. I'll scrifice myself for the quest.

If I kinda lose myself with all the wild vibes and take liberties with a few party-going necks? Harmless, mostly.. just a wee bit of dizziness a few jello shots won't cure.
*See Pillory*

Saerys

Sure, why not? They say giving blood saves lives. ;)

... if I brought the Queen of England?

DeadCell

I certainly would *stands at attention at seeing the queen* Ma'am [I shall be doing that for real soon]

If I brought cups of tea for the morning after

Saerys

If you brought plenty of sugar, I would be honoured to share tea with you through our deadly hangovers. :) (You're meeting the Queen?!  :o)

... If I brought a shotgun?

Mordred

Yikes! I trust that you don't have any pesky wooden fibers or silver strands loaded in that thing? Aww, come on in! You seem ok.

If I let things slip a bit and you noticed I actually have many trailing shadows as these feet walked through the door?
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

hmmm sure why not :D the more O.o the merrier right?

If brought the Ghostbusters with me?

Mordred

Wait.. are you implying the jello is some kind of ghost slime? Oh but how can I turn down a chance to mess with those ectoplasm gun-things. Yeah, you're in!

If I brought plastic vampire teeth for everyone? Makes chompin' on the jello shots just a tad more enjoyable.
*See Pillory*

Saerys

Jello shots are clearly supposed to be swallowed whole... and thus the vampire teeth would not be a problem. YOU'RE IN. :)

... if I brought water pistols?  >:)

Mordred

Heh.. you read my mind. Prepare to be doused quite thoroughly.

If I brought all sorts of silly props to add to the illusion of a gun fight in the wild west?
*See Pillory*

Saerys

(A thorough dousing, hmm? ;p) I bagsy the cowboy hat. And boots. Other than that, be my guest.

If I brought a bag of sand and started throwing it round the house to make it more like the Wild West...?

Mordred

The messier, the better. I'd even conjure a ball of shadow or two to give some sand a blue tint. Just.. because. Yes, you may enter.

If I brought a huge picture of a beach and recordings of 'sounds of the sea' to add for some extra outdoorsy ambiance?
*See Pillory*

Saerys

No. This party is Wild West themed. There is no sea in the Wild West. (You can definitely come to the next one though... that'll be a beach party.)

If I brought a lasso?

Mordred

Ohhh, you naughty thing.. what're you planning with that thing? Ohhhh yeah, wild west. Of course. Hmm, but they had beaches back then near some old towns, yes? Not in the classic thought but.. Oh, alright! No beach! Yes to the lasso. Absolutely.

If I flipped the beach picture over and ah ha! Suddenly we got ourselves an authentic poker table, circa 1878? (roughly.. my memory is hazy on those times.. moonshine took it's toll)
*See Pillory*

Styx26

(grins) Playing drunk poker? Deal me in.

... If I bring a monster truck to smash mailboxes with on the greatest prank night in history?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Saerys

Oh the things we could do with a monster truck, water pistols and a lasso... you're most definitely in.

If I brought my granny? (Little change of tone there lol...)