What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakihara

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.

Sara Nilsson

Kakihara

Sagitta

Sagitta

Lady Sakura

Sagitta

Kakihara

Sagitta

virtualblue

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

virtualblue

Sagitta

Nen