Looking for M to rp with FM

Started by AbbyCakez, July 29, 2013, 11:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbyCakez

Hello WELCOME!

I have a guy interested in Rping with me and Another Male so please check out my o/os
This is the Idea we want to do but we are willing to try another one of my rp ideas or maybe you have one?
This one would be played maybe two warlocks or maybe the warlock and another magical being? Let me know if you have an idea pm me!

V-card Please~
Abby has always shut her self completely from the world. She always sees the outside world as something dark something, to fear, and most of all something to despise. Painting has always been her outlet and best quality; no one could ever dispute that. So what happens when all of a sudden her paintbrush can create anything her heart really wants? What happens when she attracts unwanted attention? Demons, hunters and creatures she could have never thought of, are now after her. A warlock comes to the rescue but he only takes V-cards as payment. (more fantasy)

Grunewold

The idea of two warlocks is fine with me. Where does this take place?

AbbyCakez

well she is in the human world to begin with but you guys could take her in to your world if you wanted more of a fantasy setting

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Hmm that could be an interesting twist

Grunewold

Abbycakez do you already have an idea of how you want to start this RP?

AbbyCakez

I'm guessing with her messing around with the brush and demons begin to sprawl but she has no idea what they are?

AbbyCakez

So i'm going to start it are we agreeing that it should be on light exotic or should it be on bondage I mean.. xD i dont know what u guys wanna do with her

Grunewold

Lets go bondage, you never know. :) just look at your On's to know what my character will do. I look forward to this RP. Can't wait. :)

AbbyCakez

hmm kz i'll have it up in a bit and link it here then

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Grune you may have first 'turn' But I lay claim to taking her 'Oral card' ;)

AbbyCakez

Grunewold

It seems Abby's cards are to be used, all of them. Thedreadpirateroberts: I tried to give you as much leeway for your character as possible. Are we rivals, partners, reluctant partners in this adventure?  I liked your opening Abbycakez.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Im thinking for this that as Partners, or at least reluctant partners would work best in this. I was thinking either he was backup, sent just in case, and be they know each other, perhaps brothers?(Mine the younger, thus why he's a lil later to the party). Or mine being a just based on earth and hoping to get favor and power from a demon/fallen angel so willing to help yours in hopes of getting what he wants(And of course because the appeal of a hot virgin;) ) Had meant to pm you earlier to brainstorm some and just had a lot of distractions occur last couple days.

AbbyCakez

I like the idea of reluctant partners xD but sibling rivalry works too! :3 hope you guys figure it out soon xD i might edit my post if i feel it needs to be BETTER :3

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Well you can do as you like, but I think you did just fine and did good with your opener :)

AbbyCakez

Thanks :3 I kinda remember what I put xD i hope you guys figure it out so we can get the rp going haha

Grunewold

Looks like someone is anxious to get started:)

Thedreadpirateroberts: I like your ideas and both will work. I liked the second one a little better.  I would say he has power but is looking for more power from demon/fallen angel. My character may be looking to recruit more people for the fallen angel. Well, what ever you decide will be fine with me. I tend to go with the flow. As always the main focus is Abbycakez's character and she is ready:)

AbbyCakez

so.. are you guys going to be fallen angels instead then?

TheDreadPirateRoberts

no, we/he just work for them is what I gathered from his post and comments :) I will get a post up in the morning so we don't keep the lady waiting much longer;)