Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Seress

Rogue

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 12, 2012, 04:08:56 PM
Me?? But I'm just an innocent little......*smirks* Okay yeah, so I'm a teensy bit bad....*grins and winks back to Rogue*

Honey, you couldn't fool us even if you looked like an angel. *grins* Although you'd be one sexy angel.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Seress

*puts on goggles but quickly removes them again* Right, wrong place for these puppies. >.<

Breathless Intent

*fishes out a golden halo and plonks it down on her head...supported by her horns*

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Zeruiah

*cuddles Rogue and grins at Bre* I knew someone would set me straight. Though I do love the way you distracted them for a while. Don't let Bane got one over on us!

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

Breathless Intent

I guess that means someone will just have to get over Bane! *giggles8

Seress

63!

And I leave the rest in the capable hands of you ladies. Nighters.  ;D

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*grins devilishly and plots away at ways to down the big guy*

Rogue

Night Seress. *giggles at Bre* Bane's hard to actually distract though... even when we do give him fun he still posts numbers....

Zeruiah

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Proud Geek

*Smiles at Bre* You're pretty....

Oh did I mention I can't be hypnotized, people have tried before. But you keep on distracting me.  Pretty halo by the way. ;)

Deamonbane

Bane has never been distracted...*blushes at Bre calling him 'the big guy*

WashAutumstar

Zeruiah

.. Wait what, he just blushed, another puppy within a handsome costume, color me surprised!

*scoots into Wash's lap* Hey baby..

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 12, 2012, 04:22:46 PM
*Smiles at Bre* You're pretty....

Oh did I mention I can't be hypnotized, people have tried before. But you keep on distracting me.  Pretty halo by the way. ;)

Aw...*blushes faintly and kisses the tip of his nose* So sweet.

Hm...no hypnosis?? Darn...however are we going to keep you good then? *purses her lips and lightly taps them*

WashAutumstar

Well golly gee miss, I thought everyone forgot about little ol' me  64

Proud Geek

Oh Bre, you are quite creative. I am sure you can come up with something. *kisses her cheek smiling*

Breathless Intent

Decorating you wish smooches? *smiles and applies her reddest lipstick*

WashAutumstar

Proud Geek