News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

what do you mean we cant kill it!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Inkidu

I'm one hundred percent certain zombification is not a byproduct of this virus... Okay ninety-five...
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mithlomwen

"Are you sure this thing is safe?"
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Prefect Mos

Warning labels are for pussy's

Mordred

Says here this place is 'haunted'... oooooohhhhh, scary!
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

"Is it supposedto do that?"
Baby, it's all I know,

saturnschild

whats that mysterious ticking noise.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Prefect Mos

"You know.. im all four fucking machines .. but that looks like a gas powered JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rip

Mordred

Legends tell of a kid, Jason Vorhees, that used to roam these woods. It's all bullshit, but fun to scare campers with.
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Who would be afraid of a burn victim, with a Christmas sweater, and a pork-pie hat? Pishaw!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

"Thanks for inviting me to go hunting Mr. Cheney"

Inkidu

I bet I can drink the whole beaker!

Crovonovin

I'm sure the rolling eyeballs on this book are just clever decorations...

Inkidu

A shapeless mass of broiling black evil? God that so cliche it cant be deadly.

Mordred

I heard if we play this record backwards...
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Lets go have premarital sex and smoke some dope.

Crovonovin

The dangers of soldier ants are greatly exaggerated.

Mordred

Hey, wanna see all these motorcycles fall like dominoes?
*See Pillory*

Anastasia Lockhart

In a Call of Cthulhu game:

"They're wearing all yellow, they've got goofy haircuts and bad teeth. We can totally take these guys."

(Note: The Tcho-tchos apparently decided he was too dumb to eat.)

Crovonovin

Along those lines...

Innsmouth!  Sounds like the perfect vacation spot!

Inkidu

Trust me the backup shoot never fails.

Mithlomwen

"But I thought you were on the Pill." 
Baby, it's all I know,

Inkidu

(I meant chute my the way, I guess I'm tired.)

Hey Superman, all the ladies say you're faster than a speeding bullet!

Mithlomwen

(giggle)

It wasn't me ....honest!
Baby, it's all I know,

snow

psh who said i could not make toast and bath at the same time
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil