I'm back! Yet so very bored... (F for M or F)

Started by GemmaBells, July 01, 2014, 10:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GemmaBells

Hello all: I've taken a recent break from role playing to deal with some school stuff (thank god that's over), but now I'm back and ready for some new adventures!

About Me: I'm currently a college student studying pre law, I'm also working to put myself through school, and have hobbies such as drumming, dancing, LARPing, fighting, and more. Point is I do a lot, role playing is something that helps me to unwind towards the end of a long day, or something to do between classes, or practices, ect. I will reply to you at least once per day, maybe more if we both just happen to be online at the same time. My replies are usually around 2 paragraphs or more, and I take my time to ensure that they are QUALITY I expect at least one paragraph of quality writing, though I do understand that writers block is very much a thing. Also, I do understand the place of smut in a role play, I do very much enjoy writing erotic scenes, however, I also prefer my role plays to have an overlying story.

Turn On's:

• Abuse: Physical only. Shame, degradation, ect. are not for me! But beat the shit out of my character in bed and I will love you forever... or at least until the bruises heal ;)
  • Restraints: Being tied down or tying someone else down is a huge thing for me
  • Non-Con: This a huge turn on for me, especially if it starts out Non-Con and becomes Con. However I've also found that the thought of being drunk or drugged to the point that the character is just barely aware of what's happening is also very much a turn on.

Turn Off's

• Bathroom Stuff: Don't get me wrong, shower sex is awesome, but anything that should normally be flushed, just isn't appealing to me.

My Current Cravings:
The Masquerade is Broken: (Based off of the LARP Vampire: The Masquerade) She was a vampire, had been for almost twenty years now, and she was getting damn good at keeping her head down, sticking to the shadows, keeping quiet. Maintaining the Masquerade, as the others called it, keeping the secret of the undead a secret from mortals. That was until she stalks down an alley after a seemingly helpless man, turns out he's a vampire hunter. The man takes her captive and tries to break her down for information, in any and every way he knows how...

The Priestesses Toy Solider(Another plot based off Vampire: The Masquerade) The Brujah are known far and wide to be vampires of considerable strength, rumored to be fighters and rebels without a cause. Well, that is one thing the young occult priestess intends to change. Both characters are vampires, I am looking for someone to play the priestess who takes my character captive, and tries to break her and force her to submit herself to the priestess.

GemmaBells