News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Lrrr

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

MelisaArtemis

Hope noone realize that they can read my thought... bugger it

Stone

They're not that big! Oh, you don't mean those ears.  :-[
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Renegade Vile

You did NOT just say my nails need doing...
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Deamonbane

Imma just... stand here and... look awesome...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Love And Submission

I wish he'd tug my hair a bit harder and maybe bite my lip.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Rave

"Bitch, you better not be tryna sneak a peek under my Kilt"

Imagine that, in a really strong Scottish accent.

Renegade Vile

Shewolf

Whew, that Nordic Walking is so intense... Ohw...I think I lost my other stick...

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Shewolf

Rolo

Dammit!  AB negative!  Gonna have an upset tummy tonight!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

BellaBella

Lazaria

"There's a mad lust behind these pretty, soulful eyes. You may be worthy of it someday darling."

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Rave

"Walk into the club like whaddup, flowers on my top."

Renegade Vile

Lilias

Are we there yet? These greaves are really pinching...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Renegade Vile

I'm growing an evil twin from my shoulder! Someone get me a chainsaw and a boomstick!

Stone

Man, if I'd only known this planet had a full moon every night when I signed up for cliff duty.