Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

10 -- Because, come on, what else, just look at it!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

10 for the wonderful ways that is embedded in her
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Flower

8- I love black and white pictures  :-)

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Flower

10- You already know I adore your avis, Miss Jelly. Just wish I could see the full sized pictures  :-)

Izzie Aditi

10. Very distinctive style, don't even have to look at the username to know who's posting ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Anesa

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Flower

10- I love the dark, mysterious expression on his face. Makes me wonder if he's actually human...or something else.  >:)

Mordred

10 - Very classy.. even makes me hesitate in the quest to slather with blue.. for a very quickly passing moment.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Chaosengine

Anesa

10 - Not sure what it all means, *smiles* but it is intriguing all the same.  :)

Chaosengine

Nitro

Nitro

Nadir

8 - nice but it feels too photoshoot for my personal taste. He's a pretty lad though.

Sybl

10 but I miss the one you had when I started here at E almost 1 year ago.  :-)

Primoris

10 - beautiful eyes, beautiful face, wonderful pose and expression!

Anesa

10 -  I really like your codpiece.  :D