The Cult of Artemis (Extreme Lesbian Cult, Recruiting!)

Started by Angie, April 27, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Perhaps the High Priestess would like a personal slave/pet? :D
Maybe the pet of the High Priestess is the sister Chrystal is looking for. *grins more*

Pet would be my first choice.

Initiate my second choice.

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Angie

Hey, hey, look at that! Is that a character sheet I see? You bet your sweet molestable asses it is!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

SlipperySue

Face claim for my character:  Margot Robbie

Character sheet to follow shortly.  Character name is Debbie Daniels

Angie

I know I still have cult culture and beliefs to do, but I've been hit with some really weird fatigue-like, two days in a row now, I wake up and I'm still ready to sleep.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 28, 2015, 03:01:55 PM
I know I still have cult culture and beliefs to do, but I've been hit with some really weird fatigue-like, two days in a row now, I wake up and I'm still ready to sleep.

That's me every day.

Chrystal

We're working on the culture, practices and beliefs... There may be bears involved - or at least bearskins... as well as bare skins!

Nymph, if you want to me m/c's sister I have no objection to that.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Neo In Matrix

Working on character as I type this. Well, it will be a slave character that will be captured. In fact, she herself falls in their clutches. Dumbo. :). Bar Refaeli will be the reference pic. She will be a 6 months out of college freelance reporter. She was a nerd in college but well, she's a hottie now but her studious nature didn't allow her to make any friends. And well, her family died in car crash 2 years back.

As we talked about some super-natural stuff, I have a suggestion if everyone agrees. Once everyone gets a special tattoo(tramp-stamp), and is fucked by high-priestess and her priestesses along with eating their juices, the goddess doesn't allow the girl to betray the cult. I mean, the girls cannot say anything to anyone outside. When they do, they forget it and the authorities at cult comes to know about it. She can be punished but the secrets of the cult never goes out.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Angie

Actually there's already a reason why the cult never gets reported on-the cult gets lucky breaks WAY more often then probability suggests. Say a spy infiltrates them, someone loyal to the cult somehow learns about it before the betrayal. I'm keeping the supernatural element as low key as possible.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Neo In Matrix

@Angiejuusan

Sent the character to you. Please let me know if any changes are required. In Likes/Dislikes, I haven't included anything sexual, though if you want, I can add. Basically, all players likes will be her dislikes. :) But still I can mention some specifics if you want.

| a/a | RPs |

Chrystal

Quote from: neoextra1 on April 28, 2015, 11:18:34 PM
Alright. No problem. It was just a suggestion. :)

Actually, it's a pretty good suggestion. If we hadn't already figured out how to keep the cult secret, we'd probably have jumped at it!

So, let me give an example of what sort of luck the Cult gets:

Let's assume your character has somehow managed to smuggle a smart phone into the compound (anything larger would be too hard to hide). Let's also assume that she has some sort of network coverage? So she's in her room typing up her expose on the cult, and just as she's about to post it, the signal drops off. So she saves her work to a file on the phone, and waits. Just as the signal comes back, there's a tap on the door and someone comes into the room, so she hides the phone.

And at that precise moment she gets a call from one of those companies that want you to claim money for an accident you had recently (that you know nothing about). She could have sworn she had the phone set to silent, but somehow she has accidentally turned the ring tone back on...

That is the sort of luck the Cult enjoys.

FBI files that get lost, misfiled or accidentally deleted, missing persons reports that get buried under a tonne of more important cases, or accidentally knocked off the detective's desk into the waste paper basket, or have coffee spilled all over them making them illegible. Unexpected tax rebates, and random donations of money would also be a part of it, together with the priestesses having jobs that allow them to work when they feel like it...

Just a few random thoughts about things that the Lady Artemis is doing behind the scenes for her newly revived Cult.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SlipperySue

Makes an awful lot of sense for the Goddess of the Hunt to be subtle.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on April 29, 2015, 03:14:15 AM
Just a few random thoughts about things that the Lady Artemis is doing behind the scenes for her newly revived Cult.

That reminds me of the "Illiad"... which probably was your source of inspiration for this anyway.

As for my character, I thought she might be pretty high in the hierarchy at the beginning, even somewhat haughty, and, as we start the RP, she suddenly has a revelation. Artemis talks to her during her sleep and she suddenly knows she must do more for her, she must offer her body to the goddess, and thus she signs up for all the most terrible forms of sacrifice.

More generally, Artemis being the Goddess of hunting, maybe there should be a ceremonial hunt at some point? That would be girl hunting of course. And of course my character, as a sacrifice, would be one of the preys.

Angie

If you've ever played PAYDAY 2 you know EXACTLY how incompetent the FBI can be. Five dudes can break into the main office by ramming their truck into the front door (a la Terminator), hack every server and leave even after you threw 200 cops at them. This is of course after they exploit the fact that your idiot staff left the security keycards LYING ON THE GODDAMN DESKS IN PLAIN SIGHT.

No surprise Artemis is taking advantage.

Aurelie: I'd prefer it if your character's dream is just that-a dream she misinterprets as a vision. Or maybe it is a vision. I want it to be vague instead of us coming out and saying "Artemis sends visions".

Ceremonial hunts...depends. We might need a large expanse of open land that no one checks, or private land one of the Priestesses owns...

Lynnette

I'm working on my priestess at the moment. Since you mentioned that two sheets had come in, would you mind saying what roles they were since they aren't to be seen yet?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Angie

Only one's been sent in so far, actually, neoextra's. And he has a couple edits Chrystal asked of him.

EDIT: His lady's a slave.

SlipperySue

Still working on my character, but every time I think I have it, I start changing it or lose it.

Lynnette

There wouldn't happen to be anyone here with magical picture-finding skills who could help me out a bit, would there?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 29, 2015, 02:31:21 PM
There wouldn't happen to be anyone here with magical picture-finding skills who could help me out a bit, would there?

I'm pretty good, what are you after?

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on April 29, 2015, 03:28:28 PM
I'm pretty good, what are you after?

For this one, I was thinking asian. Skin tone isn't that relevant (I.e. Pale or a more toned look is pretty irrelevant), dark hair (preferably black but dark brown works), would love someone with a few tattoos and a bit of bust as well.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on April 29, 2015, 04:08:44 PM
How abou Maria Ozawa?

NSFW

Hmm... She looks good, I might go for it. I sent a request to Christa earlier though, so I'll wait it out and see if she has anything else more... I dunno, befit my idea of how the character would be I guess, though Maria is pretty spot on to be fair. Oh well, I'll wait it out, but thanks Chrys <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

By all means. It's not like I have a target to meet providing images for people....

... Yeah, you totally reminded me of some of the customers I speak to, who say, "Oh, yes, I like that, but I need to give it some thought, call me back in a day or two", and then when I go to call them back, I see they've gone to the website and ordered... *eyeroll*

But, no, seriously, if you have another source, that's fine. Those two pics are already loaded on my Elliwiki by the way, so feel free to use them if you wish. They won't vanish!

Angie

Added new character creation rule about how all characters must start having been involved with the cult for at least a couple weeks. By extension, this means that everyone will also know each other at game beginning.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 29, 2015, 04:48:22 PM
Added new character creation rule about how all characters must start having been involved with the cult for at least a couple weeks. By extension, this means that everyone will also know each other at game beginning.

So, kidnap victims have already been kidnapped?  That's no fun.  Lol