Three rules (seeking m/f to play f)

Started by Mira Willow, August 03, 2011, 06:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Three Rules

Back when Michael was a married man, Michael was a proud nudist and activist for free speech of sex and so was his wife. But after so many years his wife left him with a child and ran off.

Now a single dad, Michael wasn't to sure what to do. He decided the best course of action was to continue being a nudist and acting the way he did. But how to convoy that mentality to a child growing up.
Well when his daughter was young her created three rules that still stay true today:

1. No clothes are allowed to be warn inside the house.
2. All things are to be discussed
3. Any sexual activities are to be conducted while being watched.

Over the year Michael stopped being so strict on these, like instead of being watched all the time all sexual activities had to be done in the living room or kitchen at the least.

Or not all things have to be discussed, but if asked you have to tell the truth.

Having these rules for both him and his daughter made their relationship really close, odd in many ways. As both Michael and his daughter had seen more of each other then usual families would.

Now the unintentional side effect of this is Michael has started having feelings for his daughter, feelings he hasn't had sense his wife.  He wanted to be even closer to his daughter than he he was now. Was that ok, he lived apart from society for so long, why stop now.

North of 60°

This is...very... interesting.

Haven't seen one like this before, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.  ;)

You still looking for a partner on this one?  I'd be interested in pursuing it...

Let me know,
North
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."