News:

Main Menu

Fallout 3 Mods

Started by Raveled, March 04, 2010, 12:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

So, open-world games and me have a complex relationship. On the one hand, I favor tightly scripted, linear storylines, which open-world games don't tend to have. On the other hand, some such games have very good characters or set-pieces that I would like to experience.

My Spring Break is coming up, and I've decided (since I can't afford to buy AC2 just yet) to try Fallout 3. I bought the game when it was released but never really got into it because, well open-world! This time through, I'm looking for mods and other add-ons that can make the game experience, well, better. Rather than dig through pages after page of mods on websites, I figured I'd ask the population of E what mods they use when playing Fallout 3.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Revolverman

I like the 19-20th century gun mods. It adds hundreds of new (Real) firearms to the game, and if you like that stuff, it adds ALOT of flavor to the game.

The new radio stations are nice too, as GNR gets old, FAST.

Raveled

Any chance of some linkage? Digging through a few dozen mods sites is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Revolverman