RP thread started, need female writer.

Started by robitusinz, May 17, 2010, 10:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

I've started the thread "Ballin" in the One-Shots forum, link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69186.0

I am playing the role of Lazaro, an Afro-Cuban drug dealer from Miami.  The thread's opening scene is at an underground after-party for Laz's elite cadre of criminal partners, at around 4am.  Laz has just walked in after a night of work and partying, and is currently just surveying the scene.

The scene is open for a female writer to jump in and create any character she'd like at this party, then we can take it from there.  I'll react naturally to your post, and you can react to mine as you see fit.  You don't have to like my character initially, although the point is a sex-focused storyline.

I'm not picky, if you read the opening scene, like it, and have something in mind that you'd like to add, then by all means contact me via PM so you can jump in.  I'm looking for writing quality and length comparable to mine, but I'm not about to judge or critique anyone who's genuinely interested and enthusiastic.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

AngelOfDarkness

Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas