what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

*grins*  might need to stick a little something extra in your muffin bread. XD
Sorry, I'm getting tired, goofy, and dumb...

sweetgirl91

That's TD :) Always goofy, never dumb :D
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

TaintedAndDelish

:-)  *hugs*

The "bam" reminded me of Emaril... he used to say that and, "were gonna kick it up a notch" all the time...

MelisaArtemis

A coat... and nothing else XD

Beguile's Mistress

A maroon shift-style dress, sleeveless, buttons up the back, a black belt, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Spero

Cut off shorts (they use to be jeans) and a T-shirt.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Phoenixrisen

A warm cozy sleep shirt that comes to just a little above my knees and absolutely nothing else.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Adammair

(mmm...I love it when women talk nudity to me. ;D )

Speaking of which, you got it...still in the buff, for me.

Lilias

Teal t-shirt, trainer liners in exactly the same colour, and charcoal grey leggings.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

chivalrousdeviant

Jeans, Boxers, and a t-shirt. I know, I have you all swooning in your seats. hahaha. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Soffe shorts and a tank top :)

Adammair

Black cargo pants and a grey 'Empire Strikes Back' t-shirt.

diamonedsky

A black tank top and my favorite jean cut-offs that have my doodle of Anastasia's Pooka licking Treasure Planet's Morph on one of the legs :3
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Beguile's Mistress

A navy pencil skirt, white silk blouse, beige stockings and navy heels, plus there's a turquoise kerchief in the breast pocket of my blouse.

Silverfyre

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 17, 2012, 04:05:01 PM
A navy pencil skirt, white silk blouse, beige stockings and navy heels, plus there's a turquoise kerchief in the breast pocket of my blouse.

Classy, as always, BeMi.

BrokenShards

My NPC tshirt and a pair of black jeans, the casual look.
Ready to write when someone requires.

sweetgirl91

A black stretchy scoop-neck with some decorative buttons and jean shorts.

chivalrousdeviant

Boxers and a t-shirt. I'm really changing things up today. :P hahaha.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Adammair

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on August 17, 2012, 10:32:37 PM
A black stretchy scoop-neck with some decorative buttons and jean shorts.

Is it just me that finds jean shorts sexy, on a woman?

OT: Boxers and an 'Empire Strikes Back' t-shirt. Oh, yeah! And socks.

BrokenShards

Woo down to just red silk panties, I hate the heat, means I have to strip.

chivalrousdeviant

Just boxers for me. It's not so much the heat as it is just way more comfortable. :D

BrokenShards

Comfort is important really

chivalrousdeviant

It really is. Far more important than modesty. Especially considering there's no one else here. :P

Adammair

Quote from: BrokenShards on August 18, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
Woo down to just red silk panties, I hate the heat, means I have to strip.

*grins mischievously at the thought of it*

OT: The same as my last post.