Game Protagonists at War (Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

At least the Spirit Bomb shouldn't work on us if we did fight him.

BruceTheCat

Whether Kerrigan will appear in the story as a Protagonists or a Villain is currently unknown to the players King.

Pokemon or a similar character would work fine. With Pokemon you'd have to play as your pokemon as well so the posts might be a little longer.

If it helps you, feel free to mashup two game characters to make yours. My problem is not in overlapping power sets, just overlapping characters from the same Home World. If you want  to say that you are Trainer Anne from Pokemon, who was captured and infected by the Zerg while defending her home world (because those are the powers that excite you) go nuts. That is literally what I did for my character.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Blue Nova

Current Occupation: Blacksmith/Welder

Home World Information: Though his home world has not yet been invaded, it has been attacked by a singular member of The Legion. They currently live in ignorance of The Legion except for maybe a few powerful sorcerers in the Nilfgaardian Empire. Geralt’s last words were to his friends Iorveth and Saskia in which he told them only that he was going to find who was responsible for the attack. The rest of them have no idea how dangerous the threat actually is. Geralt would like to go back to warn them, but his conviction drives to finish his current task first.

Appearance/Style Description: Geralt is a middle aged man with long white hair and glowing yellow eyes. He has numerous scars all over his body, each looks as if they should have been a fatal wound. Geralt has trained for his entire life and looks as if he has been through hell and back several times. Most of his clothes and armors appear to have and medieval look to them. However, all of his equipment is ordained in the runes he creates. 

Personality: Geralt is a very stoic and quiet in his everyday life, and he always seems to be driven by a greater purpose other than just slaying monsters for coin. Though he will not say what that purpose is. He prefers to let his actions do the talking. Though he generally does the right thing, he often ruffles some feathers with his way of doing it. To top it off his grisly demeanor has not won him many friends on his home world. Witchers are still feared, especially Geralt after the people heard rumors of him slaying a dragon. So he has not had time to develop a lot of tact with conversation. His bluntness has had him lose out of many opportunities that would have otherwise been lucrative or beneficial.

History: The most renowned witcher to ever live, Geralt has traveled his world killing beasts that prey on the mortal men. He has saved dozens of towns and cities across his world and even toppled corrupt kingdoms. However, when a new monster had arrived from a falling star, he was determined to investigate and slay the beast.
Geralt’s love interest was a sorceress named Triss Merigold. A beautiful and kind woman, she is a powerful ally when in any kind of fight. Her powerful spells ranged from fireballs that could reduce structures to ash and rumble, to teleporting hundreds of miles away in an instant. She was not only Geralt’s lover, but also his friend and partner. She brought out the best in him, one of the only people in the world able to make him smile. He fought harder when she was around, and more often did what was right instead of what was convenient. Though fate was be cruel to them, as their happiness was not last. Tragedy waited for these two warrior lovers.
When they arrive in the city that the mysterious new monster had appeared in, they found the whole place had been devastated. Temples and homes lay in ruin, and some still burned with a hellish fire. The bodies of the townsfolk engulfed the streets, and coated the city red with blood. The survivors had fled by the hundreds leaving everything behind. The two companions found the creature responsible for this catastrophe in the town’s square. It was almost as if he had been waiting for them to arrive, or at least, waiting for someone to.
No words were exchanged, only the sadistic laughter of the being known as Astaroth. He carried with him a strange weapon of demonic nature. This weapon bearing an eye on the base of the blade that seemed to piece men’s souls, the weapon was known as Soul Edge. The battle started immediately, but ended quickly. Geralt proved to be a better swordsman, Astaroth proved to be unrelenting. He seemed to endure any attack from Geralt’s silver blades, and Triss’s magic harmed the beast only mildly at best. Geralt was badly wounded but persevered. However, Astaroth struck down Triss Merigold with the evil blade before falling to Geralt’s swords. Geralt staggered to his feet, grasped Soul Edge in his hands and finished off the beast. With his heavy heart, Soul Edge began to warp his vulnerable mind. It seemed that he would fall to the madness of the sword, but then his grief came to an end. He heard his lovers voice come from the blade, her soul was trapped inside. Whether through magic, or through love, she retained enough strength to give Geralt the power to resist the blades evil. Now Geralt seeks to release Triss’s soul from Soul Edge, but lacks the knowledge of how to achieve this. Nor does he know if her life can be restored, just that he must at least put her soul to rest.

Current Situation: Staving off the Grief of his love’s death, Geralt seeks to avenge Triss Merigold and release her soul from the demonic blade Soul Edge. He researches magical swords and dark arts trying to find a way to obtain his goal. This forced him to leave his world and join the fight against the Legion, in the hopes of finding the fabled sword known as Soul Calibur. This is his only lead on how to save Triss Merigold’s soul.

Weapons: Geralt has an arsenal of swords, traps, and magical trinkets at his disposal. Normally he has no one powerful one shot item though. He whittles down his opponents with his endurance and versatility in close range combat. But these are just tools to do the jobs he knows how to do. He does not know how to use a rifle or even a hand gun for that matter.

Meteorite Witcher Blades – These blades are harder than steel and cut through flesh like butter. They are not good against heavily armored opponents or machines, but do their job very well against most all organic creatures he has encountered. Even magical bone and carapace have been shattered by these magical blades. They just can’t cut non-living material very well.

Witcher Amulet – Geralt’s medallion is an extremely useful tool. It glows and warns him when danger is nearby. Even if Geralt cannot see or hear the enemy, his amulet will warn him that something is around. This ability also works with magic, detecting artifacts and magical energies nearby. It might be a hidden sword, a magical ring that looks mundane, or even an invisible door. If there is magic in the item or nearby, it will have the same effect.

Magical Inventory – Geralt’s magical items range from resilient armor to useful trinkets. His armor will not stop a high powered bullet, but it may slow it down. He has potions, mutagens, and traps to assist him in combat. This alone makes him very versatile.

Soul Edge – This sword is  most powerful evil blade from the Soul Calibur world. The sword shifts its form to fit the wielder, and has immense energy stored inside. It has the ability to cut steel and souls alike, but Geralt is not yet proficient with the blade. Geralt is a strong willed individual He worries about his sanity when wielding it.

Special Powers: Geralt has several powers that make him very versatile in close combat. Though his reach is not very far, he can generally endure heavy damage long enough to reach his opponents. But he has also never encountered a gun before.

Witcher Signs – Aard, Igni, Yrden, Quen, Axil, and Helitrop. These are the six witcher signs that Geralt has mastered, each with their unique powers.
Aard– Allows a brief telekinetic wave that can throw back, knock down, or stun an opponent.
Igni – Sends out bursts of flames that can incinerate weak enemies and set fires.
Yrden – A magical trap placed on a flat surface which will wound and immobilize opponents. When placing several of two our tree of them on the ground it create an impassable barrier. This power does not stop projectiles, only the enemies.
Quen – A protective shield that lasts for a few seconds, it absorbs all damage directed at Geralt, and can reflect damage back at the attacker. This generally only lasts against one strike though. While using this sign, Geralt cannot regenerate vigor.
Axii – This sign charms an opponent to take your side in a fight, or agree with you in conversation. It is similar to a Jedi mind trick.
Heliotrop – The last of the witcher signs, Heliotrop works as a shield against charms, spells, sounds, and other energies directed towards it, but is useless against purely physical attacks.

Mutant – Being a witcher allows him to preform feats that normal humans could not hope to attain. The mutagens coursing through his blood give him heightened awareness, strength, and agility. He can detect living creatures through walls and even rapidly heal wounds, as long as he has the right potion for the job.

Strengths: 

Master Swordsman – Geralt is extremely well versed in the art of swordplay. He has felled plenty of bandits and monsters alike with his blades. This makes him very deadly in close combat. He is good at fighting one on one, and against small groups of opponents as well, but he has never had to fight more than a half dozen people at a time.

Monster Knowledge – He has fought and studied mythical creatures for his entire life. His knowledge on how to fight and kill them is very expansive. Though he will be encountering new horrors with this ordeal, he can find similarities in certain creatures to figure out their weaknesses.

Alchemist – He is a master in the creation of potions, traps, and even magical runes and weapons. He can take a mundane sword and enchant runes into it to burst forth lightning with each strike. This has not been tested on foreign technologies, but the result may prove interesting. He can brew potions that increase someone’s strength or healing abilities. However the potions are toxic for most people. Only those with very high endurance and constitution (Protagonists/ Antagonists) can drink them without risk of severe poisoning or death. Though it may still make them feel a bit nauseous.

Weaknesses:

Vigor Limitations – Geralt has a limited use of the Witcher Signs. If he uses too many signs in quick succession, he will be fatigued and unable to use them again for several minutes. He can also only cast them so fast. Fast enough for swordplay, but against cyborgs moving at speeds measured in microseconds he cannot cast them fast enough. He also must be in close proximity to use them. Distance is his enemy.

Preparation – Geralt has several powers from his mutations, but must create the potion first. If he is in a situation where he needs to be stealthy and he only brought Berserker and Healing potions, he will not have his mutant advantage. His mutations are only useful when he has prepared the right tool for the job. The same thing applies to his traps as well.

Creeping Madness – Ever since Geralt gained possession of the Soul Edge, the blade started gaining possession over him. The longer he wields with sword the more proficient he becomes with it, but the longer he wields it the more it fuses with his body and drives him closer and closer to madness. For the most part he keeps it at bay thanks to the soul of Triss Merigold, but every time Geralt’s resolve is broken, or something tragic happens to him, the blade gets a stronger hold on him.

Technology Illiterate – Geralt has never seen a cell phone, or used a computer. He cannot navigate this world without the assistance of patient allies. He is not unwise, just ignorant. He does not understand many things we take for granted.

Lone Wolf – Geralt does not make many friends, he has always worked alone in his struggles. With the exception of Triss Merigold, which he partly blames herself for her death. He struggles with diplomacy and manipulation. He is moderately wise to direct deception, but can’t understand politics or greater ramifications of his actions.

King Serperior

Alright, I'll see if I can dig through some things.  If my mind goes flat in my search, that's fine.  If I don't have any kind of concept decided in the next couple of days, then I likely won't have any clue and won't be able to continue. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

BruceTheCat

Sounds good King!

Approved Blue Nova, I will send you the links for our various friends. Please move your sheet over to the Character Sheets section, then pop into the OOC and say hi!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

I added the links for our different threads in the first post of this recruitment thread.
- scribus1000

Outlaw Fallen

KS, I was toying with a number of different ideas for a character and in talking to Swords, decided to build a Ghost (which turned into more than just that). Anywho, if you would like, I could sort of... write out my Ghost and come up with something else so you can play.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

King Serperior

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on September 04, 2014, 09:37:38 PM
KS, I was toying with a number of different ideas for a character and in talking to Swords, decided to build a Ghost (which turned into more than just that). Anywho, if you would like, I could sort of... write out my Ghost and come up with something else so you can play.
Well, I don't want to see your work go to waste.  I mean, I would certainly like to play a character from the StarCraft universe (I have a soft spot for Alexei Stukov after all because that guy's pretty awesome), but not if it means completely destroying your guy in the process.

If you're really feeling like doing that, I could suggest perhaps an edit to a Soldier-type character (perhaps a Spartan from Halo who tried to escape into Slipspace and wound up in the Starcraft side of the universe who somehow met someone from the Terran Dominion and agreeing to enter their 'testing.'  In the process they could have activated something that resembled the Ghost program (or Specter Program if you prefer that side of things).  But, that's your decision. 

It's kind of late on my end here, so I'll be turning in soon.  I'm giving myself 'til Monday to come up with something or another.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on September 04, 2014, 06:59:53 PM
Oh goody, Queen of Blades! Though, it would be interesting to see the super smexy and super deadly Nova make an appearance. On another note; some part of me hopes we have to fight Goku... as much crap as the DBZ universe gets, I think he would present quite a challenge.

My mind is a scary place when DBZ gets in it.

"KamehameHAA!!"  Laser beams!!
"HitLERRR!!"  Missle storm!!
"Do I even need to ask?"
"If he uses the names of ancient rulers, it follows logic that referencing more famous rulers will work better!  GhannDIII!!"  Death rays from space!!
Ghandi: "My name.. is a killing word."

"Be he wasn't even a ruler!"

So yes, let's DO that!

And Kerrighan will rock!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

King Serperior

After some thought, I am unable to believe that I forgot one of my favorite protagonists of my gaming career:

I think I'll play Jak (and Daxter to the side, but he won't get a CS as he'll mainly be on Jak's shoulder all the time giving witty and rude comments).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Rel Mayer

Sweet!! Should add a fun dynamic to the group!

King Serperior

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 06, 2014, 06:57:24 PM
Awesome King!
Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 06, 2014, 06:58:07 PM
Sweet!! Should add a fun dynamic to the group!
I'll need a while to refresh my memory of the games and Jak, but I should have something up in the next day or so. 

Besides, who doesn't want to see Light/Dark Jak kicking tail?   *Sets up for the Dark Giant form of Jak   >:)*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

KnightNelson20

Rin Omega

Current Occupation: Pokemon Trainer/Cooridnator

Home World Information:
The Pokemon World is far and vast with many different pokemon to capture, train, befriend, and live beside. :)
Appearance/Style Description: I like to wear skirts and shorts mainly. But I never leave home without my hoodie and pokeballs. *smiles*     
Personality: Im upbeat and energetic. I love a good run anywhere and the outdoors are surely my favorite place to be. Exploring with Sear is one of my top favorite things to do. I tend to be clumbsy, ive almost walked off a cliff or two. I love making friends and will do anything to protect them.

History:
Sear and I have travelled all around Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova regions. We collected badges and ribbons. We were taking part in a tournement when our world was attacked. The city was in a panic. I hopped on Sears back and we took off for the forest. We travelled fast not knowing the threat truely behind us only hearing the cries but I was too afraid at the time to tell Sear to turn back.

It soon became quiet. My guess is that we travelled so deep they assume no one could be out here but pokemon. That or they were slowed down by them already. I leaned into Sears fur as he continued forward. I trusted Sear more than anymore so I closed my eyes as I often did to clear my head. I hadn't even realized that somehow Sear had a plan. As I drifted to sleep nusstled on Sears massive back he found his way to Celeby. Celeby had opened a portal and was trying to save as many pokemon as she could. Sear took the chance and jumped in with me as a passanger.

When I woke up I had no idea where I was. The look in Sears eyes told me he felt the same. But for the time being we were safe. I never want to run and abandon people again. I'll be strong like Sear and I'll save people too!
Current Situation:
Lost but Excited!
Weapon: Pokeballs! Never leave home without my Pokemon!
Pokemon (pictures to come)
SearArcanine
AuronLucario
IgneelDragonite
WakeBlastoise
KokuraiLuxray
BulletSzior

Special Powers: Im pretty normal but anything I lack in I'm sure my pokemon have my back! *smiles*
Strengths:Im pretty quick witted in battle and my pokemon and i have complete trust in each other. I am pretty fast and will race anyone, my parkour is top notch to keep up with Sear on a forest chase. Besides that I'm pretty normal *giggles*

Weaknesses: I'm nothing without my pokemon at my side. If I lost them I don't know what I'd do. But Sear would never let that happen.

BruceTheCat

Approved Knight! Welcome to the game. I like how you made your sheet sort of like how Rin is filling out a application. Go ahead and move your info over to the Character Sheet thread.

Ship Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211259.0

Eternal Prison Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212006.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211210.0

Character Sheets Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211209.0
- scribus1000

apygoos

Jak + Samus? the ultimate transforming gun madness

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on September 07, 2014, 12:55:02 AM
Jak + Samus? the ultimate transforming gun madness
Emphasis on the transforming part!  One gun, four modes, each mode having three levels of destructive force.  Then add in Light and Dark Jak and you have something quite terrifying!  Anywho, I've just about refreshed myself on everything that I should have remembered about Jak, his powers, and his weaponry.  Sadly, I think I may go somewhat overboard on a lot of the details in the CS by the time I'm finished  >.>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Juggtacular

Jak would have been my second character if we were allowed them, lol.

Swordsman18

I think it is time to bring them some peace! Use the Peace Maker, Jak!

King Serperior

Jak (and Daxter)

Current Occupation:  Spargus Citizen, Pro Racer, Defender of Haven City and Spargus

Home World Information:  An alternate form of Earth, Jak's world is run primarily by a force of nature called 'Eco.'  Few can harness it easily within their own bodies and even fewer can create it themselves.  Most people manage to use it to make weapons, tools, and other power sources.  The war between Spargus and Haven City is over, as is the war with the Metalheads after their leader and controllers were defeated.  However, the Metalheads are a force of nature and will forever remain a threat to everyone.

Appearance/Style Description:  Jak is lean, muscular, yet athletic build, as well as yellow-green hair and cerulean blue eyes. He has long and pointy ears, common to most humans in their universe. He also wears goggles and a bandanna wrapped around his neck.  His clothing usually maintains the basic pattern of blue tunic and off-white trousers with a metal plate on his left shoulder.  His armor has a steel ring in the center of his chest held up by three leather straps.  He stands at a normal height of 5'10' and weighs 185lbs. 

Personality:  Jak is typically very brave and curious, but after almost two solid years of experimentation and torture through the use of Dark Eco, he has become very angry and reckless.  This is shown by his enjoyment in killing Metalheads and his fondness for guns.  Despite that, he is very heroic and will risk his life for those he cares most for.  After he gained light Eco powers to balance the dark Eco, he becomes less angry and more mature. 

History:
Rather Extensive, but I wanted to make certain everything important (up to Jak3) was covered

Jak was born to the Grand House of Mar in Haven City as the son of King Damas (His mother and her fate are unknown).  Some time after his birth, Jak's father was betrayed by Baron Praxis and Count Veger.  The politics of the impeachment remain unknown, however it is known that it was amid the Metal Head Wars.  Through betrayal and tyranny, Baron Praxis rose to power as the "temporary" ruler of Haven City and banished Damas to the Wasteland. Jak was pronounced an orphan and left on the city streets, losing the birth name Mar (for an unknown reason) and given the pen name "the kid."

Veger, the council leader of Haven City, was in a desperate search for the Precursor catacombs in hopes of turning the Planetary Defense grid on to defend the planet from the foreseeable future. Veger hoped to harness Jak's purity to awaken ancient Precursor technology, and managed to kidnap him intermittently before losing him to a new rebel movement coined the Underground, whose sole purpose was to put young Jak back on the throne where he belonged and re-establish the House of Mar as the ruling dynasty of Haven City. Although Veger stated that he lost young Jak to the Underground, the Shadow (the Underground leader) noted that he found him just "wandering the streets," suggesting young Jak may have escaped by his own power.

At some point during these events, an older version of Jak arrived from a different time zone.  Soon after being consoled by the Underground, Kor, an elderly member of the Underground, was assigned as the attendant of young Jak and his pet Crocadog.

The Shadow originally planned for the young child heir to open the Tomb of Mar and pass the Trials of Manhood to gain the Precursor Stone in order to defeat the Metal Head leader, but the tomb refused to admit the kid on the grounds that he was too young to face the tests. Instead, older Jak forced his way through the door of the tomb in an attempt to retrieve the stone, which at the time was viewed as a desecration due to his impurity. After older Jak passed the trials, young Jak vanished: Kor kidnapped him so that he could open the Precursor Stone for himself.

Kor would later be revealed to be the Metal Head leader, disguising himself as an Underground member to sabotage Baron Praxis, who made a deal with him that somewhat neutralized the ongoing war activity. Older Jak sent young Jak into the past with the Shadow, in order to protect him from the danger of Kor.  Young Jak would then be raised into his adolescence under the watchful eye of the Shadow (real name being Samos). Jak grew up in Sandover Village alongside fellow villager Daxter, who became a close acquaintance. He also grew up with Samos' daughter Keira Hagai, who became his main love interest.

Ten years later, many, many, many years in the past, Jak—along with his friend, Daxter (who was still in his human form)—straying about Misty Island; a place that was restricted by their watchover Samos. The two entered a large area where two dark figures were levitating in front of a large group of Lurkers, where they secretly observed them telling their apparent army to kill anyone straying from "the village." Jak and Daxter then continued searching the island, where they were confronted by a large bone armor lurker shortly after the secret observation. The lurker charged the two when Jak quickly threw an activated dark eco bomb, disposing of the lurker, but inadvertently knocking Daxter into a pool of dark eco. When Daxter came back out, he was in the form of an ottsel.

Jak then returned to Sandover Village to ask Samos for help. The two then discovered that their only hope of changing Daxter back is finding Gol Acheron, the dark eco sage, who lived far to the north of the continent. Jak then began basic combat and athletic training at Geyser Rock, where he got his heroic start collecting power cells and traveling north.

Jak and Daxter, along with Samos and Keira, later found out while at the Red Sage's hut that Gol Acheron and his sister Maia Acheron had been corrupted by the dark eco they were studying and were trying to activate a Precursor robot to assist them in opening a dark eco silo to flood the world with dark eco. Jak then entered their citadel, freed the captive sages and fought the two in their Precursor robot. Near the end of their battle, Jak discovered light eco, when four towers surrounding the silo opened up and the four colored ecos inside combined, which could change Daxter back (theoretically) or defeat Gol and Maia and save the world. He chose to save the world, and after the battle, Jak opened the ancient Precursor door at the top of the citadel, and discovered the Rift Gate and Rift Rider behind it, which would the trigger the events that happened in the future and Jak's past.

Jak, Daxter, Keira, and Samos moved the Rift Rider and Rift Gate back to Sandover Village from the location of the large Precursor door. The four are seen studying the artifact in the opening cutscene, where Keira discovered that the Rider somehow interacts with the Ring. Jak was left to find out how to activate it, where he pressed the ruby button encased in the Heart of Mar (indicating location), which activated the Time Map (indicating timezone displacement). This opened the Gate, which inadvertently released the metal heads from an unknown location and caused a swarm of metal heads to attack Sandover Village, starting the second of the two Metal Head Wars.  ak then managed to activate the Rider and entered the Gate, where they were sent into the future in Haven City. Upon entering the city, Jak was arrested by a patrol of Krimzon Guards headed by their commander, Erol. Daxter escaped (starting the events of the spin-off game Daxter), while Keira somehow became a mechanic in the city, and Samos was arrested and imprisoned (as his equivalent for that timezone was currently the leader of the Underground but called the "Shadow," and was therefore taken into custody in confusion).  Jak would be imprisoned for two years before being rescued by Daxter

After being rescued by Daxter and escaping from Prison, Jak experienced the first display of his dark alter ego (evinced from past experiments) while defeating a squad of guards in the Slums. He was asked to do so by Kor—who was disguised as a human working for the Underground—in order to protect a "very important" child. After defeating the guards, Kor directed Jak to the Underground, a rebel movement waging war against Baron Praxis; Kor noting that its leader, the Shadow, could use fighters like him (Dark Jak). Kor told Jak to find the hideout in a dead-end valley near the city wall, instructing him to ask for Torn. Upon meeting Torn, Jak was at first rejected. After Jak told the leader that he wished to see the "Shadow," Torn gave him the mission "Retrieve banner from Dead Town", in which Jak succeeded; starting initiation missions for membership to the Underground.  From then on, Jak worked with a variety of new characters including Krew, a local smuggler and gang-lord, who had apparent connections with the Underground, as well as Onin, a blind soothsayer who knew of Jak's arrival from the past, and was also able to foresee his future. Others included Brutter, Kor, Vin, and Sig. Jak later discovered that the strange new world which they were making their way through was actually in the future, and that Haven City was built around Sandover Village, which was now known as Dead Town.  Later, Jak met the Shadow, and discovered it was actually younger Samos. He found Keira and older Samos as well, and upon defeating Kor (who revealed himself to be the Metal Head leader), sent his younger self (the "very important" child) back into the past with the Shadow to grow up safely in Sandover Village, thus repeating the time loop.

Shortly after the events of Jak II, war broke out on the streets of Haven City, as new Krimzon Death Bots took over a vital section of the industrial area of Haven, and a large group of stronger Metal Heads that survived the death of their leader concentrated in the gardens sector of the city (at that point renamed Metal Head City). Veger saw this as an opportunity to rid Haven City of Jak, and therefore found him guilty in association with Krew, who compromised Haven City's security which they thought let the metal heads into the city. Veger, on behalf of the Grand Council of Haven City, banished Jak to the Wasteland for life.  Distraught, only accompanied by Pecker and Daxter, Jak began looking for salvation in the midst of the desert. He eventually fainted in exhaustion, and having the beacon given to him by Ashelin just before their departure, was found by a king of Spargus, named Damas.  Jak, along with Daxter and Pecker, were taken into Damas' sanctum where they were bathed and Jak's clothing was reduced and his hair cut. Jak nearly died, as Damas noted he was preparing to have his monks pray for him. Jak fought in arena matches to prove himself worthy of keeping, where he eventually earned citizenship to Spargus, and became an official "wastelander." During this process he met Sig again, an old ally, in the Spargus Arena, where they were ordered to kill each other under arena rules, though they both withheld the task and were forced to prove their worth to Spargus another way.

Later, Jak was invited back to Haven City by Ashelin. Though he initially refused, he returned to fight in the War for Haven City. Before entering Haven City however, Jak had an encounter with Count Veger, who activated a Precursor robot, although Jak managed to defeat it. Later, after reuniting with Torn, Cyber Errol was revealed to be the leader of the KG Death Bots as well as the surviving Metal Heads, however the greater threat was from the incoming Dark Maker Ship, which Errol sought to control in order to destroy the planet.  In order to destroy the ship, Jak needed to activate the Planetary Defense System by accessing the catacombs near the ruins of the Mar Memorial Stadium. Damas answered Jak's call for help, but was crushed under their vehicle when a blast overturned it, inadvertently revealing that Damas was Jak's father in the final moments of his life. Jak continued through the Catacombs, activating the Planetary Defense System and traveled to the Dark Maker's ship to stop Cyber Errol, who escaped in a terraformer before the ship was destroyed. Returning to the Wasteland, Jak defeated Errol and his terraformer. The Precursors, revealed to be ottsels, asked him to come with them to protect the universe. He declined the offer due to the inseparable nature between the two lifelong friends.

Current Situation:  After winning the war and making peace, things were looking good for Jak.  However, before too long, things went from bad to worse.  Creatures, similar in size and shape to the Metalheads, appeared out of nowhere and lay siege to the cities of Spargus and New Haven.  They were led by a large, almost immobile creature that called itself a 'Cerebrete' and the leader of the Zer (the creatures that attacked) this world.  Much of the world was destroyed, but many locations, such as New Haven and Spargus, remained under siege for years.  The Zerg appeared to be unable to assimilate the people of this world as the Eco that was a part of them destroyed many.  However, many deaths happened and the walls were crumbling.

Jak and his friend, Daxter, stood at the forefront of the assault, defending and attacking where possible.  Though they killed hundreds of thousands, the Swarm just kept coming.  By that time, the great Sage, Samos, had gathered the materials needed to make a temporary barrier around the two cities, one which the Zerg would not be able to break for at least ten years, but no more than that.  By then, the power sources would be depleted and would need another 100 years to recharge again.  There was only one possibility and that was to find power outside of this world.  Jak was the only one who could survive such a journey.  He had ten years to find help, or all will be lost, even though they would put up the biggest fight they have ever seen.

With a final goodbye, Jak leaped into the Slam Dozer, the Titan Suit compacted into the size of something smaller than a Basketball for easy storage, and drove through into the unknown of the portal.  Who knows what he would find out there....

Weapon:  Jak has used various equipment throughout his life.  His primary weapon is the Morph Gun, but he can also utilize various Eco abilities, mainly Light and Dark Eco as they are the most powerful.  Jak owns the vehicle known as The Slam Dozer, which is a heavy-duty, high-armored vehicle.  It has heavy armor, low jump due to its heavy weight, and only a split-second turbo (of which are unlimited). It has a 270° front-rotating heavy machine gun turret which fires blasts of High-Impact charges of Red Eco.  It constantly absorbs Red Eco from the air and surroundings, thus effectively giving it unlimited ammunition.  The best way to gain Red Eco is through impacts, usually done by running over opponents and shrugging off their attempts at a counter attack.  The way it is built makes it almost unstoppable. 

Jak also has access to The Titan Suit, which consists of a cockpit, has a clear glass cover on the front and top allowing the occupant to view his surroundings easily. It has two two arms that end in metal bladed fists which it can move around to either punch enemies or objects, push a solid block of rock or lift and throw lighter pieces of stone.  The two legs on the bottom are quite powerful and it can safely drop down from a high area without sustaining any damage. When jumping it uses a short but strong jetpack on the back of the armor, which gives it the extra boost when needed. Aside from the metal blades on the claws, the shoulders and the feet, which are all a bright yellow, the rest of the suit is colored a light blue with dark blue stripes mixed in.  When used to attacking enemies it resorts to a one-two-one punch combo, which is also strong enough to smash machinery or unhinge thirty centimeter thick metal doors.

Dark Jak
Light Jak

Special Powers:  Jak's primary ability is being able to channel various kinds of eco, which is used to great effect in his life, granting him much needed boosts in strength, speed, and power.  Jak does not have the ability to produce eco, however—separating him from the status of Sage—and instead channels it, absorbing it into himself, and uses it until he runs out.  In the Future, his past and present, he gained the ability to transform into Dark Jak due to the two years of dark eco experiments performed on him at the hands of Baron Praxis.  Later he was granted light eco powers by the Precursors, allowing him to transform into Light Jak; balancing the destructive influence of the dark eco already in his body.

Jak is also shown to have athletic and acrobatic capabilities with much physical prowess. He can perform melee attacks such as a gliding punch and round spin kick, as well as the ability to leap from a rolling position, dive head first to break sturdy objects, swing on poles endlessly, and jump high distances from a crouching vault.

Jak is also extremely skilled when it comes to vehicles, becoming a Pro racer with ease.  He can pilot just about any vehicle, minutes after entering the cockpit or driver's seat and controlling it like he has been doing it for years.

Strengths:

1).  Living Weapon:  Using the powers of Dark Eco, Jak can become a near invincible fighting machine.  Using the powers of Light Eco allows him flight and powerful defensive and healing skills.  His body is one of the rare few that can channel Eco without causing himself to explode.  Years of combat has allowed him to be able to transform between forms indefinitely.

2).  Eco Empowerment:  Jak, as a living conduct of Eco, can absorb it from almost any source, empowering him with it for as long as he has enough.  Jak effectively has unlimited transformations into his Light and Dark Jak forms.

3).  Knowledge of the Dark Side:  Jak is, quite possibly, the only protagonist to be both pure and impure at the same time.  This is due to the Light and Dark Eco that flows through his veins.  He knows just how far an opponent will go and will be able to go even further to stop him.  He lives on a fine line between Salvation and Madness.

4).  Knowledge of both Ancient and Modern Artifacts, Weapons, and Vehicles:  Jak seems to have the unconscious ability to be able to activate almost any artifact. drive any vehicle, and shoot any weapon with only the barest minimal time practiced before he becomes a 'Pro' at it.  This is attributed to all the Eco in his body reacting to the Eco that lives in everything, good, evil, living, dead, or inanimate.

4).  Extensive Combat Experience:  For most of his life, Jak has fought more battles than most and has gained perspective unlike many others.  He is highly capable in any situation.

Weaknesses:

1).  Corruption:  Due to the Dark Eco flowing through his body, he is severely weakened in his ability to travel between worlds using the 'essence' within him.  Only through the usage of devices within the equipment he carries as well as with help from allies is he able to travel with ease. 

2).  Edge of Madness and Bloodlust:  The Dark Eco in his body is nigh uncontrollable.  Once Jak starts fighting, absorbing the Dark Eco from the bodies of his enemies, he becomes a monster who is almost unable to stop killing, long after the foes have surrendered.  Only a jolt of Light Eco from his conscious, triggered by his friend, Daxter's voice, can stop him mid-battle.  At the worst case scenario, one will have to restrain him until he calms down and returns to normal again.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Rel Mayer

Ooooo!

Super interesting looking character KS. I have to admit, I'm secretly super excited for Daxter.

King Serperior

Why, thank you  ^_^  I can't wait to have him give snarky comments and perv on the gals here.

Also, added images of Light and Dark Jak.  I need to find a better image for Light though....

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Rel Mayer

Quote from: King Serperior on September 07, 2014, 03:41:10 AM
Why, thank you  ^_^  I can't wait to have him give snarky comments and perv on the gals here.

Also, added images of Light and Dark Jak.  I need to find a better image for Light though....

If he's a perv to Baiken....they should get along just fine. >.>

King Serperior

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 07, 2014, 03:44:50 AM
If he's a perv to Baiken....they should get along just fine. >.>
As long as she has a big bust, nice bottom, and likes bad pick-up lines, she and Daxter will get along......until Jak grabs him by the tail and hauls him off for another combat or business type of deal.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

apygoos

Daxter is just going to make himself at home in Baikens tits until yanked out