So..I got to thinking...Would anyone be interested in A Super-powered Family RP?

Started by Wolfy, September 04, 2011, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

:p A group RP involving An Incestuous relationships between family members who have super-human abilities/powers. <3

I don't think I've ever really seen that done before...hmm.

Foxy DeVille

Miyu

i think there is a tv show based on that, but without the incest of course. Depending how you do it I might want to be on it.

Foxy DeVille

Now would these be full-fledged super-heroes like the Incredibles or coping with new-found powers like No Ordinary Family?

Wolfy

Diablerie

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Wolfy on September 04, 2011, 09:43:17 PM
I Dunno..which would you rather have? ;p

I'm good either way personally. If I had to choose it might be fun having them be famous heroes that the world has no idea how kinky they get back in their headquarters.

Wolfy

Quote from: Foxy Oni on September 04, 2011, 10:14:41 PM
I'm good either way personally. If I had to choose it might be fun having them be famous heroes that the world has no idea how kinky they get back in their headquarters.

Ah yes.

We could be called the "Fantastic Rule 34."

*gets dropped off stage for that line*

TreyWalker

Aurora Wayland

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Foxy DeVille

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Hellion000

It does sound like fun. It also sounds like you've got some interesting participants.

Quick! Let's move it to Skype so I can play, too! *laughs*

sweetsacrifice

FunnyGuy91

yaracyrrah

I'm interested too, if there's still room.  (Or if there's enough interest for two separate games.)

Isengrad

original artwork by karabiner

Wolfy

We have..five? Six people? ;D

Ok, so we need a:

Father:
Mother:
Twins (don't have to have the same powers):
Twin 1: Me. <3 Whoever wants to be Twin 2 needs to get in contact with me.
Twin 2:
Older Daughter:
Younger Son (Though not younger that 16, of course):

Foxy DeVille

I'd like to be the mother please. Have you decided on the background?

yaracyrrah

I'd prefer to play one of the girls, but I don't care if it's Twin 2 or Older Daughter.

Just for brainstorming, it occurred to me that we could have more than two generations, if the grandparents aged super-slowly.

Wolfy

That's possible..if we can get two people to play the grandparents. :P

And ok, so we have a mother

Father:
Mother: Foxy Oni
Twin1: Wolfy
Twin2:
Older Daughter: Yarac?
Younger Son:

Foxy DeVille

We could also have uncles or aunts, perhaps honorary ones like Ben Grimm in the FF. Or someone dating one of the kids that gets "inducted" into the family.

TreyWalker