Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!

Started by Top Cat, May 03, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 09, 2015, 02:33:15 PM
I'm firmly in the #1 camp. If there's fur on the limbs or whatever and the face starts looking more like and animal and less than a human, like with #2 and up, I'm getting the fuck out. :P
Aww, but my favorite Neko is sad!  (I'm not using her, mind you, as my character image) 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

SargentToughie

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 09, 2015, 02:33:15 PM
I'm firmly in the #1 camp. If there's fur on the limbs or whatever and the face starts looking more like and animal and less than a human, like with #2 and up, I'm getting the fuck out. :P

For example, I'd be all over this though.

NIIIICCCCCEEEE

Amen, Hati.

Right there with you.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: King Serperior on May 09, 2015, 02:35:27 PM
Aww, but my favorite Neko is sad!  (I'm not using her, mind you, as my character image)

Well, that's not too bad since it looks like clothing. I could live with that.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AndyZ

I prefer #1, and the lower the better, but I'd probably have sex with #2.  Possibly with #3.

The way I figure it, inhuman characteristics in places that aren't overly sexual aren't that big of a deal.  I mean, I'd hit this, and she has her own innate handlebars.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Top Cat

We're up to 14 characters now, not counting Timmy! Are you sure you don't want to make it 15?  >:)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Kiric Rand

Depending on how things go.... i might throw in a second character..... just don't want to over burden myself
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AndyZ

Quote from: Starcry on May 11, 2015, 04:16:36 PM
So you guys would stay away from this or this?

I wasn't fortunate enough to be bisexual, so anything other than female tends to be more vigorous attempts on my part to be able to write something other than purely attracted to females.  Nix on the first.

As far as the second, I might consider it but I'd want other options.  I could see a character getting desperate, but far more likely to just pass her by.  Maybe I'd get in a rare mood, but that's about it.

By contrast, if Akia presents herself to Zyra (presenting is the right phrase, right?), Zyra's not going to hesitate.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Top Cat

I'll let my O/O page illustrate my opinions on the matter. ;) 
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Inari

Quote from: SargentToughie on May 11, 2015, 04:20:10 PM
Yes and yes.
Dawww
Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 11, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

I'm out.

j/k
:P
Quote from: AndyZ on May 11, 2015, 04:26:51 PM
I wasn't fortunate enough to be bisexual, so anything other than female tends to be more vigorous attempts on my part to be able to write something other than purely attracted to females.  Nix on the first.

As far as the second, I might consider it but I'd want other options.  I could see a character getting desperate, but far more likely to just pass her by.  Maybe I'd get in a rare mood, but that's about it.

By contrast, if Akia presents herself to Zyra (presenting is the right phrase, right?), Zyra's not going to hesitate.
You are what you are. No judgements here~

In furry terms; presenting would be correct, but this isn't a furry rp so I don't know what it would be called. Nice to know that Akia can't bend over in front of Zyra! XD
Quote from: Top Cat on May 11, 2015, 04:37:54 PM
I'll let my O/O page illustrate my opinions on the matter. ;) 
Huehuehue~

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

AndyZ

Quote from: Starcry on May 11, 2015, 05:01:06 PM
Dawww:PYou are what you are. No judgements here~

In furry terms; presenting would be correct, but this isn't a furry rp so I don't know what it would be called. Nice to know that Akia can't bend over in front of Zyra! XDHuehuehue~

I've been practicing with heterosexual women so I can write them decently enough.

And Zyra would probably know the difference between just bending over and actively presenting to catch Zyra's attention.  Of course, Zyra has different moods same as anyone else...

Top Cat

Warning - Image bombing

... I expected to do more than pictures from just one show, but I have to be careful of how I search at work. =>_>=
O/O / Story Seeds

AndyZ

Inari

Quote from: Kiric Rand on May 11, 2015, 05:07:22 PM
You know what.... i'm game
Another fellow furry?
Quote from: AndyZ on May 11, 2015, 05:10:48 PM
I've been practicing with heterosexual women so I can write them decently enough.

And Zyra would probably know the difference between just bending over and actively presenting to catch Zyra's attention.  Of course, Zyra has different moods same as anyone else...
I kinda noticed that when spell casting didn't quite go as planned in the last version. X3
Quote from: Top Cat on May 11, 2015, 05:38:33 PM
Warning - Image bombing

... I expected to do more than pictures from just one show, but I have to be careful of how I search at work. =>_>=
Making the 3rd one my avatar~

AndyZ

Admittedly the spellcasting thing was just an idea to throw together some RP.  Zyra is always learning but doesn't know everything, so she actively looks for ways to improve her intellect and such.

That doesn't mean she enjoys sex any less, though ^_^

Inari

I think as long as we don't reenact anything from Bible Black we should all be fine. XD

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

wander

About the two images of the furries... Second one (the female) would be a maybe, depending on how I feel.

Starcry's avatar... I'm in there like swimwear! ^__^

I love me some Tsubasa Cat! :)

AndyZ

I've never seen Bible Black.  Zyra probably wouldn't do mind-control (if Top Cat's post is pertinent), though, unless she had a good reason to.  I'm guessing that's not your thing?

Top Cat

Bible Black is... twisted. Take the BDSM of Fifty Shades of Grey, and throw in a huge dose of demonic influence and control...
O/O / Story Seeds

AndyZ

I am very good with the concept that any MC that Zyra might attempt to do would automatically fail against anyone who didn't like MC.  It's not something Zyra does often and wouldn't much practice it.

Zyra is mentally old enough to know better than to be all perverted and physically young enough not to care. ^_^

wander

Bible Black was a classic, far more hardcore than Urotsukidoji in some parts.

I'm a fan now of the stuff Black Lilith puts out, like Koutetsu no Majo Annerose and Makai Kishi Ingrid. There's one set on a spaceship too, but I forget the name of it.