News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Never in neverwinter

Started by Malgriff, January 01, 2012, 03:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Just got never winter nights 2 on steam and oooooomg fell in love with the game, absolutly love it. And would love to play out some scenarios that I'd like to have been.

1. KC + Casavier
After dissapearing after the downfall of the shadow king, our hero returns to crossroad keep and the greycloacks and villagers all have mixed emotions about it, some say it is unnatural, thinking she is back from the dead, wheras others are overjoyed at her return. Casavier has mixed feelings himself, he had been left behind when she left with her three oldest companions who had returned one by one over the years to their homes. Occasionaly coming to the keep to aid it during battles or raids, or simply to see one another. So what happens when our hero returns?

2. KC + Shandra (willing to play either character, m/f or f/f)

The demons of Ammon Jerro's haven took pity on the poor farm girl and after the haven crumbled around her body repaid her their debt by giving her another chance at life. She leaves in search of the hero who saved her and brought her along on this adventure, missing him/her so dearly.
Open to ideas about how they re-unite and other plot lines.

3. Neeshka + KC ( again willing to play either)
"I trust you." Neeska almost admits more then that, being a rouge and a master thief she never trusted anyone, and after having her former partner force a bounty on her horns no one would blame her. But this hero just has something about him/her that the teifling cannot resist and always lowers her gaurd.
(open for more ideas X3)

4. Reunited at the sunken flagon
I'm thinking of two scenarios for this set up.
The heros of neverwinter (excluding the KC) all return to where their adventures first truely began at the sunken flaggon, on the first year anniversery of the fall of the shadow king, and the loss of their beloved Knight captain. Surprisingly it seems that Duncan/Sand is missing her the most. So there is some unexpected impulsive behavior from ol' Duncan/Sand when  she walks through the door.
If you have a pairing you would like to rp I'd like to hear of it too, variety is the spice of life after all.

Malgriff

*Update*
My characters from nwn2

Celest Colt. Air Genasi

Zelda Stoutmaid. Human

Malgriff