Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eroticslut

Creshnagarine

It's dark outside and we are alone.... wanna play?

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

she kisses his neck and whispers, "It's not dark here, but I'll always play"
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Creshnagarine

Close your eyes and let the darkness excite you.

<Lightly kisses her neck in return.>
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

She whispers back to him, 'It's not the darkness that's exciting me'
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zelric Miras

Leans over her shoulder and whispers. "Help you with that?"

eroticslut

walks up leans in and whispers   " have you ever been tied up "

DiverseDesires

*tying her hands to the bedpost she whispers, in her ear*

Did you mentioned being tied up?

eroticslut

Asking you to come closer and when you do
I whisper   " I have dreamed of this moment "

DiverseDesires

kissing her softly she whispers

dreams can come true

eroticslut

whisper back  " is this one of those times " 

DiverseDesires

((Hastily trying to think of the dreams she would be allowed to enact on an 13+ rated thread))

*running her finger down her body and then gently pulling her lip with it she whispers*

"its the anticipation that they will"

eroticslut

whispers
" please tell me that I am not dreaming "

Novak

eroticslut

DiverseDesires

holding her chin in her hand she whispers

"We're not letting you go, not now....."

Novak

kisses her cheek  "Did we find a new friend?"

DiverseDesires

*going on tiptoe to whisper in his ear

she whispers

I've tied her to the bed for us

Novak

eroticslut

DiverseDesires

gathering her hair in my hands, and using ot to pull head back gently I whispered

for ever

Novak

Kisses erotic's neck and whispers loud enough for both

"this should be fun."

eroticslut

eyes closed takes a deep breath
"yes it will  bring meaning back to my life"   

DiverseDesires

slipping my hand under her top I whisper

I've wanted you for so long

eroticslut