The Boat Trip [FxFxF] [NC-H or Extreme]

Started by Le Immortelle, January 04, 2015, 06:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

It's a rather simple premise, credit for which goes to wonderfully talented writer Chrystal with whom I tried running this long time ago and am reposting this with her permission as craving has returned for me.

Eva Stone is owner of a small but lucrative business dealing with production of BDSM gear and all sorts of sex toys called as Velvet Dreams. It's a successful gig, producing small shipments of various toys that are much vaunted and highly rated in the market. It has been a successful year as she's going through quarterly statements when she's able to notice something off in the numbers. Turns out there have been two sales executives that have been manipulating their financial records. They have been at it for a while now, but it is only recently that their manipulation has gotten to such an extent that it has become noticeable. From what used to be few hundred here and there, now there are glaring omissions that catch her eye.

All of this, in turn prompts her to check all the backlogs and then a full picture forms before her eyes. That the ladies have been swindling her company for a good while. Eva is a woman of power and she's not happy over being played like this. She decides that the girls must be taught a lesson or two and so she invites them over her yacht for a boat trip to her private island for span of two weeks, citing the success the girls have had as sales executives. Of course, her plans are entirely different and slowly, the whole thing sinks into massive amount of depravity as Eva Stone not only interrogates, but breaks the girls down to her own amusement, even experimenting with some of the newer toys she has been developing and whatnot.

The reason as to why the girls are swindling the company could be different for both of them or they could have been doing it in collaboration. I don't want them to simple money launderers, but people who have their heart in right place as their aim was to use the money and then slowly repay the company back as well instead merely ripping it off.

I think it can be developed/evolved in number of ways and the story can continue even after the initial weeks on the island.

I am looking to play Eva Stone and her two helpers on the yacht/island while I want two other writers to take on role of the two sales executives mentioned above. But if you wish to play both of them, that can be arranged too. PM me or post your interest here. Meanwhile, here's a brief bio of Eva Stone.

Eva Stone
Name: Eva Stone
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 lbs

Likes: Swimming, long rides, smoking, rock music, working out, BDSM.
Dislikes: Dishonest people, rap music, prudes.

Brief Bio: Owner of the company Velvet Dreams, which specializes in manufacture of BDSM gear. Based in Nassau, Bahamas. Owns the yacht called The Shining Pearl. A successful businesswoman who is known for her excellent negotiation skills and crafty mind.

subjuanita

I would be interested in playing a Sales Executive in this story.

Le Immortelle

The game has been reopened again for anyone who might be interested in this since the old version died, please PM me if you wish to tell the tale with me.