Project Freelancer Roleplay Interest Check (Red vs. Blue Universe, Freeform)

Started by DRoux, April 03, 2012, 02:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRoux

Project Freelancer
Interest Check

For those of you who haven't watched the Recollections seasons yet, there are untagged spoilers ahead!!
Read on if you've already watched Seasons 6 to 9, or just don't care.

Now that that's out of the way, what I had planned was a roleplay that took place during the events before AI implantation. Training, early missions, that sort of thing. As a quick refresher, here are a list of things regarding the Project.

Each of the 49 agents was named for a state or commonwealth in the United States. The state of Florida was apparently destroyed in a Noodle Incident. In any case, the current Freelancer agents that have been shown in canon works are...

Connecticut
Maine
New York
North or South Carolina (Only identified as Carolina)
North Dakota
South Dakota
Texas (not yet deployed during this roleplay)
Utah
Washington
Wyoming

I'm still iffy on using canonical characters for this setting, but since that leaves us plenty of room to maneuver with 36 other potential state names, I wouldn't be too worried about it unless you're dead-set on playing a canon character.

At present, three people besides myself would probably get this rolling easily enough. Which leads us to...

Skeleton Profile

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Codename: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b](picture or description is fine)
[b]Armor Color: [/b]
[b]Preferred Loadout: [/b]
[b] Specialty: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

RabbitJanitor

Right so I am interested, and I'll start on a character right away.

Now to brush up on American Geography...

DRoux

Name: Elizabeth Cross
Codename: Michigan
Appearance

Armor Color: Grey with indigo trim
Preferred Loadout: A shotgun and a pistol
Specialty: Vehicles and electronics
Personality: Snarky is an excellent place to start. Has a habit of coming up with nicknames for those around her. Developed this personality as a way to keep people at arm's length, and generally doesn't trust too many people easily. If she does trust someone, she will generally ease up on the sarcasm directed at them. Generally considered vitriolic and unfriendly by the rest of the Project. Has no problems working in a team, but keeps to herself for the most part.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.