News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F looking for one or more RP partners

Started by KittyLana92, July 21, 2011, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leviathanpar

"Are you ok Velvet? You seem shaky, are you afraid of something?" I let you go slowly and rub your back "I don't want you afraid of me in any way that isn't what I want I..." You see my eye glisten from a tear but it goes away and the flowers start to die. "I don't want you afraid... I can't take it"

KittyLana92

"I..I.." She felt her self at a loss of words watching the flowers die and the tear rise to his eye's. she quickly but gently pushed her lips to his her hands on his chest, she gently pulls away looking away. "I...I'm not afraid...I promise. Ive just never felt the way I do...like I do around you...." She folded her arms in front of her self hoping you wouldn't be angered by the sudden kiss.
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

leviathanpar

I blush and look down at you my tears gone, the rose coming back to life "you...you kissed me..." I move closer and wrap my arms around you and i kiss you back my lips softly touching yours. I run my hand across your cheek warmth running through my hand. "Thank you so much Velvet.....you bring me the happiness i haven't felt before."

KittyLana92

She smiled looking up at him. "yes...I did..." she smiled slightly blushing deeply kissing back loving the feel of your touch and the feel of your lips against mine. she smiles " your welcome....It makes me happy as well...to...to have been the one to make you happy" she giggles as she stammers over her words shyly.
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

leviathanpar

I smile and let our embrace hold for awhile, then as I let you go I smile again and look down kissing your hand "its time we get you home Velvet, you seem tired." I pick you up effortlessly in my arms and unfold my wings and we fly up and as we are flying i look around and my eye shine brightly against the moonlight and as we approach your house i laid softly carrying you inside quietly and laying you down on the couch. "here is a little something to remember me by velvet." I give you a flower that suddenly appeared out of my hand, this one was purple I smile and pull a feather off of my wing and put the flower and feather on your chest and kiss you "sleep well, you will see me again. I promise."

KittyLana92

she smiled blushing at the kiss once again, she squeaked softly when you picked her up. she held onto you while you flew. "oh!" she held on tighter seeing how high we are. she smiled once again as you set her down on the couch, she blushes kissing back gently holding onto the purple rose and the feather. "alright....As long as you promise...I cant wait till we meet once again..." She smiled her tired mind taking over forcing her to fall asleep still gently holding both the rose and the feather a smile gracing her lips.

KittyLana92

(its 3:02 am for me, we can role play more later in the day when neither of us are busy. :) goodnight...er...good morning. lol which ever)

leviathanpar

(I am back :D)

Waking up from my sleep i sigh and sit up, yawning i get up and open the curtains to see the sun brightly shining, bringing light to my room. Getting ready for the day i decide to head towards the training area to practice my skills, being greeted by all my companions i smile a bit and can't help but think of Velvet, those beautiful eyes, the way she swayed as she walked. "Oh Antoni you have it bad."

KittyLana92

(yay hi lol)

She woke with a yawn stretching smiling as she still was holding the purple rose and feather. She sighs dreamily as her father walks past her stopping noticing the rose, he stops but doesnt question how she got it. "Darling" She looks up at her father. "yes daddy?" Her father smiles putting a hand on her cheek. "Your eighteen, I have to leave town for a few days, your uncle has been put in jail...again..." Her father sighs slightly kissing her on the forehead, then stands. "I left some money in the safe for you..." She nods standing up waving to her father as he drives away, she then goes starts her day by getting a shower in and changing her clothing. "hm....I hope I see him again tonight."