U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Banned for using my name to get punished.~hides quickly~

Mistress Sorcha

is banned for hiding from me. *pulls Selene off my lap and finds Sya, pulling her over my lap and spanking her*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Nitro

Is banned for finding me ~gasps enjoying this way to much~

Shadowsteel

is banned for wonderful levels of perversion
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Nitro

Is banned for liking my perversions.

Shadowsteel

is banned for not including more

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Mistress Sorcha

Shadowsteel is banned for not helping me. I'm sure Selene's feeling lonely, as she's not on my lap anymore.

Syanyte is banned for enjoying it too much. *spanks Sya harder, since she liked it so much*

Nitro

Shadow Is banned for thinking i need more to my Perversions.

Mistress is banned for spanking me harder.~a slight blush on cheeks from the excitement.~

Shadowsteel

Good point, Sorcha. Want to join me, Selene?

Banned for enjoying it so much she also had to ban Mistress Sorcha.

Sorcha Banned for leaving Selene all alone

Mistress Sorcha

is banned for not spanking Selene immediately.

By the way, spanking does fall within the PG-13 realm, right? Ratings are so blurry....

Nitro

I think so as long as it doesn't get to graphic But i am not really for certain.

Shadowsteel

banned for preventing sexiness

Nitro

Banned for thinking i wish to prevent it.

Mistress Sorcha

banned for not spanking Selene while I was out eating dinner. :3

Nitro

Banned for thinking i would spank her.~smiles shyly~

Mistress Sorcha

Fair enough.

banned for not telling me you were not going to spank her. *pulls you onto my lap*

Shadowsteel

Banned because Selene left.

Dont be taunting me :P :-(

Mistress Sorcha

banned for sticking your tongue out at me. Don't make me pull you over my lap and spank you. I don't care if you're over a foot taller than I am.

Shadowsteel

banned for thinking she would be able to catch me ;D

Mistress Sorcha

banned for thinking that I wouldn't tie you down before you could run.

Merry Gentry

banned for having to tie someone up
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

banned for not coming to play with us before now. Care to join us?

Merry Gentry

banned for not waiting for me ;)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

Banned for thinking we would.  >:)

Mistress Sorcha

banned for thinking we weren't eagerly waiting.