Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swashbuckler

My whips are ALWAYS missing!

How rude!  Out you go on that fluffy white tail!

Kazyth

I told you time and time again to stop trying to "Plunder my booty" when I'm not in the mood.

God, you pirates all just have one thing on your mind!

I'm not just a piece of meat, damnit.  This is over, and I'm keeping the parrot!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Bedroom Lazarus

Do you have, any idea how tiresome it is to find your discarded towels all over the house?  I'm pretty sure I found one you tossed around so long ago it actually was starting to cultulre mold.  So even if you've decided to work on creating a new type of penicillin you need to get out of here.  And buy a damn sweater, its autumn already.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

blue bunny sparkle

Kazyth - I knew it!

I knew when you pranced out of the house with an extra little towel that you were meeting someone else.

I knew it when you began yelling "SHIVER ME TIMBERS" in your sleep.

I should have known when you brought home that parrot that kept repeating, PLUNDER MY BOOTY! PLUNDER MY BOOTY! AWAKKK!" 

You were seeing Swashbuckler all along!

I can not abide this. We're through!

Bedroom Lazarus...

You always interrupt me.

Just like now.

I've warned you for the last time! I'm gone!

Bedroom Lazarus

Blue bunny.  The truth is your just...starting to sag more than you used to.. the tips of your ears used to point up with excitement, now they curl down with the weight of the world on them.  I may be shallow.  But I'm going to break up with you.  Though I will indulge in slapping you on the tail as you go.  Hop along now.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Kazyth

I keep telling you, you aren't an actual priest!

You bought that damn outfit at a costume shop for Halloween, and you've refused to take it off since.  I'm surprised that collar has managed to stay white!

Also, you keep inviting people back to the apartment to "Take Confession", but I know what's really going on in there.

You pass off Cheez-Its as Eucharist, your sacramental wine is Boones Farm, and I just can't take it anymore.

Get out, go found your 'Church' elsewhere.

blue bunny sparkle

BL~

It used to be fun. You used to shame me for my wrong-doings... you used to make me get on my knees and confess all the naughty things I'd done. You made me atone for every little transgression. You vowed to show me the true way... but then I realized that way just YOUR way.

So now, its my way. And I'm leaving.

Kazyth.

I see you've been hanging out with Bedroom Lazarus too much. You've picked up all his bad habits... like INTURRUPTING.

I'm leaving you too.

Victorian

Bunny:  You wear the opera gloves without taking me to the Opera.  You promised me the world and now I get carrots every night.

Pack your extra set of ears and leave!

Belle33

Why won't you look at me when I'm talking to you?  I've had enough of this - we're done.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Victorian

Belle:  I really thought we had something.  You were bright, witty, beautiful......

And then one night I caught you trying to wipe up the basketball court with your panties.

Please leave.

Belle33

Victorian - you never appreciated my hard work around the estate.  You can have your court, your shirt, and the damn panties, too.  I'm out of here!

Bedroom Lazarus

Look.  I know I've told you I love the sight of those all to gorgeous legs.  But certain situations call for you wearing...you know..pants...or at least a skirt.  PTA meetings are just more comfortable for everyone that way.

Goodbye!

The Sins that Beckon Me

Kazyth

Lazarus man, seriously.

We've had this talk before.  Everytime you say you will change, and everytime I find you slipping that collar back on and sneaking into churches.

I've run out of bail money!

We can't keep this up, get out before I lose the apartment!

Belle33

I'm dehydrated from drooling over you too much.  For the sake of my health I need to end this.  Sorry :(

sweets

You keep leaving butt prints all over the floor and I can't take it anymore. Get out.

Kazyth

I thought those sugary lips would be fun to kiss, and they were!

At first.  You -always- have candy in your mouth and sugar on your lips.  I'm getting cavities, no matter how much I brush and use mouthwash.

I'm sorry, but I like my teeth.  You'll have to go.

LtRipley

You threw me in a freezing lake :| we're done.

Kaspider

You left me back in the cave to have this photo taken of you. I'm going to leave you instead.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Kazyth

You always, always have those fuzzy dice with you!

Hanging from that spear, on the headboard of the bed, over the shower curtain.

It wouldn't be so bad, I suppose, but they're starting to smell and you refuse to replace them!

Get out before I have to fumigate this place!

Belle33

You lost the bet. You're supposed to be naked. I'm tired of you always finding loopholes when you lose. Guess what - you just lost me. We're done!

Kazyth

Oh really?  We're really going to go there, miss "My shirt isn't technically obscuring clothes since I didn't button it"?

I see how it is.  You can dish it out, but you can't take it?  That's fine, but you'll have to find someone else to push your double standards on!

Kaspider

It is I who always bring the luck. What good are you?

Kazyth

You only bring the luck because you cheat!

Those dice are loaded, I checked them with calipers and I floated them!

I can't live with a dirty cheat, get out of my apartment and my life!

Kaspider

You tampered with my dice? That is a good enough reason to chuck you out with your towels.

Oreo

Secretly, at midnight you cut me to the center time after time. I am tired of being nothing more than another creamy center for you to slice in two. Begone and leave me to my twisted self.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin