New ideas from the Schnookums (most NC-EX)

Started by schnookums, January 26, 2011, 07:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Just adding another to the long line of awesome RP requests out there, with the added bonus that these involve me! Aren't you lucky to be reading this? A few details before I get started...

1. I almost always play female characters. It's what I'm interested in play.
2. I'm not really much of a dom. I tend to want to play the more submissive role.
3. I'm a freak. Which is to say vanilla doesn't do much for me...it doesn't have to be left out entirely, but a roleplay centered around tamer stuff is probably not going to interest me for long.
4. That being said, I'm mainly interested in rp's that have a fairly decent amount of naughty content. Doesn't have to be 24-7 screwing, mind you.
5. I really strongly prefer fantasy worlds for RP, followed by Sci-Fi...modern world stuff interests me the least, but that can change depending on the scenario
6. I enjoy playing furry/anthro characters...I can play human types, and don't mind it, but I can be quite keen to play a furry type as well. Anime style catgirls don't do as much for me, I tend to like either full human or full furry, but I can do the anime thing too.

So...ideas!

Resident Evil: I'm looking to play in something along the lines of the Resident Evil games (specifically the ones set in Raccoon city) It doesn't have to slavishly follow the plot, but I'd like there to be some nods to it. Looking for the heroine to fall victim mainly to the monsterous sorts from the game, although the occasional human badguy can make for a nice contrast. I'd lean towards  playing an OC, but if partner interest was there I could try and play one of the original cast. If you're familiar with Passage's Hentai works on Resident Evil you've got a good idea where I'm coming with with this RP.
(Possible kinks: Necro (kinda, since they're zombies) rape, impreg, bestiality)

Mythic Transformations Just a barebones idea...I want to play someone transformed into a mythical creature. Gryphon is favorite, but other ideas can be considered like say dragon or unicorn. Perhaps this even goes as far as involving a world shift (Like someone from the modern world brought to a fantastical realm.)
(Possible Kinks: Transformation, interspecies coupling, bondage, training, ponyplay, breeding)

Honorable Struggles Another odd thought, been interested in playing a Stoic Knight/Paladin type who's on a holy journey and constantly faces degradation on the way. More looking at a series of events rather then, say, her getting captured by orcs and spending the entire roleplay with them. More thinking epic journey with some variety.

Less then Honorable struggles As above, but focused instead on a young rogue girl, who might have differing attitudes and a looser morality when it comes to trouble.

Beasty More a kink then a specific idea, I'm interested in a roleplay involving bestiality as a strong theme, but I don't think I want it entirely focused on just that kink. Like too much frosting and no cake to go with it kind of thing. Not sure on more specific ideas, but I'd be quite happy to have it incorporated into a roleplay I was involved in. The Knight and rogue ideas would be ideal for this sort of thing.

More ideas to be added!

If you have any interest at all, or think that my interests might lend to me enjoying an idea you might have, feel free to contact me, either here in this thread or through PM. General questions about the ideas I'd prefer to go in the thread so everyone can see my answer (Like if you wish me to clarify an idea)

Thanks a lot for looking, and hope to hear from lotsa folks!