Assassins Among Us - ASSASSINS WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 27, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

The peaceful and serene town of Whitecourt has once again been plunged into chaos. Lady Persephone survived the horror of assassins once before. Now they are back. Terrified, the young woman has increased security throughout the town.

But the assassins slipped through the cracks once before, who's to say they won't do it again? The only trouble is, who is working with them?

• Blythe
  • Elandra
  • Josietta
  • Leorobin
  • Lisar
  • MabFaerie
  • Phaia
  • Remiel
  • Sasha
  • Starlequin
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Tersius
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian
  • Yugi

Citizens x3
Doctor
Police Officer
Undercover Neutral Party
Elderly Couple
Assassin Trainer
Master Marksman
Devoted Lackey
Regular Assassin(s)?
Witness
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Day 1 - Sheriff election!
Starlequin is elected Sheriff
Night 1 - No citizens are killed
Day 2 - Leorobin, the Master Marksman, is exiled
Night 2 - No citizens are killed
Day 3 - Guy, a citizen, is kicked out of town
Night 3 - No citizens are killed
Day 4 - Star, the Police Officer, is exiled. Sheriff election!
Yugi is the new Sheriff
Night 4 - No citizens are killed
Day 5 - Tersius, the Devoted Lackey, is voted out
Night 5 - Josi, a citizen, is murdered; the Witness believes they saw Valerian at the scene
Day 6 - Sasha, a citizen, is voted out
Night 6 - No citizens are killed
Day 7 - Valerian and Sunshine, the Elderly Couple, are kicked out; the assassins win
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Whitecourt had been enjoying a long period of peace since the last tragedy they had endured. However, the citizens were devastated when a familiar loud POP sound resonated throughout the town.

One by one, the terrified citizens slowly made their way out of their homes and headed towards the town square. There, on the ground, a grisly sight. The elderly sheriff had been shot and killed. A single gunshot wound to the heart had ended his long and productive life.

Immediately, the townspeople went into a panic. However, Lady Persephone had arrived and was able to quickly calm them.

"Please do not panic! We must maintain our composure if we wish to figure out who has done something so terrible!" She looked at all the townspeople.

"Firstly, we must elect a new sheriff. Then, we can figure out our next move." She nodded firmly.

Please cast your votes for the new Sheriff in bold! Otherwise, they will not be counted.
I don't know.

Blythe

It's a dark and rainy day in this city. But then again, it's always grim here, as evinced by the Sheriff's still-cold body being pulled from the pavement, a biting the dust with a single bullet. Tough life, being the Sheriff, but someone's gotta do it. Blythe leans back against the wall of the local courthouse as he contemplates who to elect as a new Sheriff, and eventually he scribbles down a name, a name that inspires fear and awe and respect, a name that will drive terror into the hearts of the assassins of Whitecourt. This is a Sheriff that can take some ass and kick some names. Or something like that.

He writes Starlequin on his ballot as he votes for the next Sheriff.

Valerian

Val's first thought, upon seeing the terrible scene, was that she would have been better off to stay in bed... except if there were assassins loose, then no place was safe for anyone, and she might as well do her civic duty and try to help bring some order back to the town.  And Lady Persephone was right; a new sheriff was the best way to do that.  Someone had to take charge.  But who?  She looked around at her fellow citizens and after a moment wrote down Phaia on her own ballot.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Phaia

Phaia had moved to the fair town of Whitecourt. Buying a big house where she sat up her studio and began to work with her band.
Soon they had worked out a cover for a famous song and as she was taking it to be sent off to the studio she came across the  crowd around the dead sherrif. Even being a metal rocker she knew a sherrif was needed to keep the riff raft in place so she looked around and cast her vote for Yugi.

Hurrying back to her house she and her band started into the cover they had worked up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZO7NN9w9Z_g

yugi006

Looking around at the others Yugi wondered who would be best for the position of sheriff. Hopefully this person would be able to protect the town from the assassins once more and stop these senseless killings. "So I believe Sunshine would make the perfect sheriff.

Elandra

Horrified by the disturbing scene, Elandra blurted out Valerian, as she his her face and stepped away from the scene.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

persephone325

Star (4) - Blythe, Remi, Guy, Sasha
Phaia (1) - Val
Yugi (1) - Phaia
Sunshine (1) - Yugi
Val (1) - Elandra
Sasha (1) - Sunshine
Total: 9

Needed:
Josietta
Leorobin
Lisar
MabFaerie
Starlequin
Tersius
I don't know.

Remiel

"I think Starlequin would make an amusing Sheriff," said Remiel, dryly, before collapsing onto a bench and taking a swig from a bottle of rum.    The pirate had no hope of allying with anyone, as no one seemed to believe a single word he ever said, so his only intent was to get shitfaced drunk as soon as possible. 

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine was still terrified since she heard someone killed their sheriff, she collected herself and let her eyes roam over the room. "I believe Sasha would be a good choice."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Galactic Druid

I'm an idiot! I kept checking my bookmarks for an update on this game without realizing it was a new thread. Sorry to hold things up. I vote Starlequin for world president.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Sasha

Oh it had been a week ...not just a day it seemed in the life of Sasha . The rooster had crowed at dawn and thought of strangling that bird had indeed entered her mind . By the looks of the old wrinkled laying in the street dead sheriff someone else had the same thoughts but seemingly put them in motion . What did her mother always say ....thinking something is one thing ...doing it . Either way , she felt the morning breakfast rolling a little .

Slipping out a fabric fan ..spreading the thing open and up with a Quick wave ..letting the cooler air hit her blushing cheeks . " Oh my ..."  stepping back . The lovely persephone was talking about electing a new sheriff . As she continued to back up , running into the park bench and finding herself sitting down .  Not quite realizing the sexy pirate was next to her ...the sound of a bottle being lifted though was a distraction from the events unfolding before her eyes . Glancing sideways ....taking  in the man .

It was a frustrating mix of emotions that always assaulted the young jilted maiden ...oh hell with it . Sasha reached over and took the rum Bottle ... " Don't mind if I do ...."  tipping it up to take a long swig before handing it back .  She had heard her own name mentioned as being the new sheriff .... and well part of the rum went spouting out her mouth ....  " WHAT .....me ...."  shaking her head .... " Oh hell no ..you think I want to end up like that ..."  as she pointed to the poor dead sheriff . 

" Only person crazy enough to want to be that ....would indeed be Starlequin .. "  lowering her voice a little .... " I mean ..."  looking back at Remiel as she wipe the wasted alcohol off her chin .   " This is not a beauty contest .....or well ..."  looking at the others nervously . She may seem like one that had things all together but ..inside she was broken ..heartbroken that is . Took everything she had to get out of bed in the morning , surely she was not sheriff material . 

Tersius

Tersius stepped off from his porch and closed the distance between himself and the growing crowd surrounding the corpse of the town sheriff with a frown. He would have to contact his real estate agent and have a word with the woman, he was beginning to think she had said anything just to make the sale. Crime rates were obviously on the rise... this would hurt his resale value. It would be a shame to take a hit when selling it...

As he arrived and overheard the topic of conversation from the crowd, Tersius looked about and offered his own choice. "I vote for Sasha to fill the vacant post for sheriff as well."

lisar

Lisar tossed and turned in her bed. She could hear quite a commotion outside, but wasn't sure what was causing it.  She grinned at herself thinking of the previous night.  Yawning, she stretched and a welcome soreness was felt throughout her body.  She got out of bed and peeked out the window.  Spotting a crowd of people assembling, she quickly pulled on last nights tight jeans and a hoodie.  She hoped her lack of undergarments would not be noticed.  She walked out the front door, pulling her long dark hair into a ponytail and walked briskly towards the crowd.

As she approached the group, she heard the whispers of many and the loud mouths of a few of the townies.  Pausing to hear what was going on, it only took moments to hear about the sheriff. Per usual, you can count on the gossip to start early in a town like this one!

Pushing her way through the crowd to the front, her dainty hand flew to her mouth as her eyes fell upon the sheriff for the first time today.
"My God!" She gasped, "What are we going to do?  I hear that you have already begun to choose a new sheriff, but it just feels so ... wrong.  It feels like we should take some time to grieve."

She looked at the others, hoping for consensus, but quickly seeing that it would not come from this crowd.  She could tell they wanted to move on.  "If I must make a choice right this minute," she sighed, "I suggest that we look at Starto lead us through this mess."

Starlequin

Starlequin watched the others from his seat at the outdoor cafe, absently sipping his medium-fat low-foam hi-caf triple shot machiatto vente grande fro-yo frappe caramel double espresso apple cinnamon latte with pumpkin spice and peppermint sprinkles. Once again, the kid behind the counter had totally forgotten the almond milk, but unfortunately it appeared there were even worse crimes afoot, difficult as the idea was to believe. Star tore off a hunk of his glazed wildberry eclair and tossed it onto the table, an offering to the small pigeon that sat unruffled across from him.

"Do you ever get the feeling that someone is playing games with you?" Star asked the bird, watching as it carefully pecked around the syrupy coating of its treat. "I mean, as though there were some strange, cosmic force toying with the direction of your life? Like a sick puppet master is calling a tune and forcing you to dance to it, or perhaps some impossibly handsome yet utterly sadistic narrator is mocking your feeble efforts to decide your own fate?"

The pigeon cocked one eye and loosed a small stream of pasty white excrement onto the sidewalk from the table's edge.

"You make a compelling argument indeed, my friend. But I'm afraid I just can't accept that things are so simple," Star said, leaning back to take another sip of metabolic mayhem. The rest of the citizenry continued to crowd around the corpse lying in Town Square. Gods, but this was a gruesome town, yet for the life of him Starlequin couldn't recall why he continued to return to it. He'd tested his luck against White Court once, long ago, and yet again recently (though somehow that episode felt like an odd dream, or perhaps an unfinished story acted out by a band of players, for instance on some peculiar joint story-telling forum), and still something in him insisted he remain.

"Well, in any case. Enough wild speculation. It's time to get down to brass tacks." Star leaned forward and pounded one fist on the table, scattered a small pile of sugar packets but otherwise failing to attract the pigeon's attention. "I know you're hiding something, my feathery amigo! Where were you when the Sheriff was murdered?! Come clean now, or it will be harder on you later!"

The pigeon trilled softly and stared at a weed that had managed to burst through the sidewalk below the table.

"A likely story," Starlequin muttered around another mouthful of his pancreatic piledriver. "But alright. You're a tough customer. I can respect that. We'll consider this avenue of investigation closed... for now. But don't go leaving town, get me?"

"Coo."

The bird flew away and Starlequin finished his drink, silently wondering why he'd just attempted to interrogate a pigeon. A thought crossed his mind that the entire incident just might have given credence to his ridiculous narrator theory until he conveniently forgot what he was thinking about and left the cafe. Up ahead he heard his name being bandied about yet again, and with a sigh of frustration he waded into the crowd.

"Look, I already told the police, I had nothing to do with -- wait. What?" He started, his protestations of innocence cut short as he realized that for once he was being nominated for a job rather than a noose. "You.. want.. me? To be...?" Star pointed down at the body on the pavement, one eyebrow cocked in disbelief, the other cocked slightly higher in more disbelief. "I... dunno about this, guys. Don't you think maybe, er... um... let's see, oh! Phaia! Yeah, that's it, Phaia, don't you think she'd be a much better targ--uh, Sheriff than me? Sure, she would. Phaia for Sheriff, there you go. Well, glad we got that settled."

Starlequin turned to leave, suddenly craving another very large medium-fat low-foam hi-caf triple shot machiatto vente grande fro-yo frappe caramel double espresso apple cinnamon latte with pumpkin spice and peppermint sprinkles, perhaps to be enjoyed in a nice, quiet, exceedingly secure panic room somewhere...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Zelric Miras

"Starlequin might be a good Sheriff."

persephone325

Star (6) - Blythe, Remi, Guy, Sasha, Leorobin, Lisar
Sasha (2) - Sunshine, Tersius
Phaia (2) - Val, Star
Yugi (1) - Phaia
Sunshine (1) - Yugi
Val (1) - Elandra
Total: 13

Needed:
Josietta
MabFaerie

Unless there are any changes, voting will be closed Monday evening.
I don't know.

persephone325

As the votes were tallied, Persephone summoned Starlequin to the front.

"Starlequin, the townsfolk have put their trust in you. You are now the Sheriff. Please figure out who is doing this as quickly as possible, before we lose anyone else." She spoke softly, but firmly with seriousness reaching her eyes.

Night roles, please PM me your choices.
I don't know.

Josietta

Lost in the fog of her own thoughts on the events that had occurred of late it seemed she missed the Sheriff voting, though in the end her vote mattered not as a decision had been made. She looked up at the others around and blinked a few times. Josi pushed her long platinum hair back from her eyes and sighed some. Things were unclear and unsettling. She was unsure what to do or who to trust. Was Starlequin the right one for Sheriff? Then again what did they know? Anyone could be at fault and that alone was enough to make the blonde girl step back and make plans to hide in her house come nightfall.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

A new day breaks in Whitecourt. One by one, the townspeople awake and make their way out into the morning sun. Relief washes over them as they see everyone is accounted for. No lives were lost, but did this help the townsfolk in any way?

Please cast your lynch vote in bold, otherwise it will not be counted!
I don't know.

Josietta

Josi was glad to see nothing bad had happened when she woke from the restless night. Pushing her hand through her long hair, she rolled it up into a bun and pressed a couple sticks through it to hold it fast and in place. She hadn't been clear minded enough to make any decisions of late but she finally settled on the fact she had to choose someone to be at fault for all that had happened thus far. Consulting a deck of cards she pulled from a drawer that morning, she pulled one out randomly and placed in her vote of suspicion on that random drawing. Each person in the town had a place in the deck and this one just so happened to belong to someone she didn't know that well, Phaia. She put the card back into the deck and continued out to the town-square to place her vote. Glancing to a few others around she sighed deeply and stood off to the side to see how others would place their votes as well.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yugi006

It was good to see that no one has died last night which meant that someone did his or her job of protecting the citizens. That does not mean that the threat is gone. There is still danger among us. Not knowing who to pick he decided to pick at random and nominated ThatRPGuy.

Valerian

Relief at everyone being present and accounted for was short-lived, as the voting began and Val had no idea of what to say.  Could any of her friends and neighbors really be a cold-hearted assassin?  But someone had killed the sheriff, and if that someone would kill a sheriff, they would not hesitate to kill anyone, and she eyed the group warily before her gaze settled randomly on one person.  Perhaps Leorobin knew something.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Blythe

Blythe murmurs, "Perhaps Sunshine?" It's a random choice.

Elandra

Elandra dreaded waking up the next day, worried that yet another citizen would be murdered. As she entered the square, her heart heavy she was relieved to find no one died the previous night. Like Valerian, she thought Leorobin might knew something.

persephone325

Leorobin (2) - Val, Elandra
Phaia (1) - Josi
Guy (1) - Yugi
Sunshine (1) - Blythe
Josi (1) - Leorobin
Total: 6

Needed:
Lisar
MabFaerie
Phaia
Remiel
Sasha
Starlequin
SunshineSparkle
Tersius
ThatRPGuy
I don't know.

Zelric Miras

"I know nothing of dead or murder. You start can pointing your pitchforks elsewhere please. Josietta was the first to try and place the guilt on someone else. Just saying..." He shrugged and sat on a barrel, waiting for the rest to voice their opinions on who should kick the bucket that night. His eyes shifted from Valerian to Elandra wondering what were their reasons for placing his suspicions on him, but biting back was not his style.

lisar

Lisar eyed Leorobin warily.  "Just because she had the guts to speak up first, doesn't mean she's the guilty one."  Her shoulders shrugged slightly and she shook her head slightly, "It could even be Sasha for all we know.  I haven't seen any evidence one way or another.  At this point, it's like picking names out of a hat!"

Josietta

Josi looked to Lisar and mouthed a silent "thank you" for speaking up for her. She didn't say anything herself as it would likely have been useless. Everyone was on edge and anyone could be at fault, so naturally people threw blame around where they guessed and hoped it landed on the right place.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

MabFaerie

As if in a fog, MabFaerie raised her head and blinked. She got the strange, nagging feeling that she'd missed something.
Oh well. It probably wasn't anything important.
Glancing about, MabFaerie noticed everyone seemed to be offering up names. Were they still electing a sheriff? Was this for some sort of community raffle? She really, really needed to keep tabs on this stuff.

When gazes turned her way, half-expectant of her to speak, she blurted out the first name that came to mind,
"Uh. Remiel!Yeah. That guy. He'd make a great Sheri--Oh, oh, we're not voting sheriff? oh. Huh. Okay, well Remiel anyway? For... whatever we're talking about now?"
MabFaerie made a mental note to try and pay more attention from now on. 
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Phaia

The boys in the band were drunk again and had become a bit overblown from the success of the one top 40 song. So Phaia had went out to get something to eat and found the townsfolk milling around the town center discussing whom could be the murdered of the former sheriff. The new one looked overwhelmed and as her piercing green eyes swept the crowd she knew she had to make a choice as well. She had never quite felt comfortable around Leorobin, perhaps it was only his unbending love of polka that colored her view but it was enough!

Remiel

Remiel perked up as he heard his name.  "Hrm? What?"  He blinked in a sleepy, semi-alcoholic stupor.   It took him a few tries to get up to speed.  Someone was dead, or wasn't.  Starlequin was the Sheriff.  There were assassins running around, and Leorobin was probably one of them.  Or maybe he was one of the good guys.  Nobody was particularly clear on that point.

"Mmmm, Tersius has been quiet," he pointed out.  "You know what they say--it's always the quiet ones."  He tapped the side of his nose knowingly--or, at least he meant to, but he missed entirely. 

persephone325

Leorobin (3) - Val, Elandra, Phaia
Guy (2) - Yugi, Starlequin
Phaia (1) - Josi
Sunshine (1) - Blythe
Josi (1) - Leorobin
Remiel (1) - Mab
Tersius (1) - Remiel
Star (1) - Tersius
Total: 11

Needed:
Lisar
Sasha
SunshineSparkle
ThatRPGuy
I don't know.

Starlequin

Starlequin woke from his hiding spot under the couch in his newly furnished apartment and promptly recalled why sleeping under heavy furniture was so often recommended against by nine out of ten doctors everywhere. After a quick call to the fire department to extricate himself, he brushed the dust from his person and promptly set out for the street with renewed resolve. The morning sun filled him with a slightly demented determination to discharge the duty the denizens of Whitecourt had deigned to designate him to deliver.

With a confident spring in his step Star sallied forth to investigate the morning's newest murder, only to find himself mildly befuddled and slightly disappointed to learn that there wasn't one. Still, he supposed it was only natural that the town's terrorists would refrain from indulging in their murderous impulses with a man of his caliber on the case. He returned to his earlier perch in the open air cafe from the day before and began surveying his fellow citizens, intent on spotting the slightest hint of felonious malfeasance.

"...Gods, this is dull," Star muttered after three minutes. The newly appointed sheriff kicked both feet up on the chair opposite his seat and folded his arms over his chest, already beginning to drift off into his morning nap. With no suspects, no leads, and no helpful informants coming forth with conveniently timed witness reports or alibis, Star was forced to sift through the available persons of interest at random. Perhaps, he thought as he faded back to sleep, a nice dream could tell him whether or not ThatRPGuy had a hand in the recent local malevolent machinations...

Tersius

Tersius found the group getting comfortable and calling out names seemingly at random. He looked around, and focused on those that were still offering suggestions and watched as Starlequin made his comments. That one there seemed eager to be off...

SunshineSparkle

The next day saw no tragedy in Whitecourt, Sunshine was releaved about that. The peace that seemed to be envelopping the town made her even more weary as she listened to the rest of the group voting, she clutched tight the collar of her jacket to chase away the sudden chilling sensation of uncertainty and fear. "I feel like Leorobin knows more that he's revealing."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

persephone325

This round will be ending tonight. Get your votes in before 11:59pm EST. Any vote cast/changed after that time will not count.

Leorobin (4) - Val, Elandra, Phaia, Sunshine
Guy (2) - Yugi, Starlequin
Phaia (1) - Josi
Sunshine (1) - Blythe
Josi (1) - Leorobin
Remiel (1) - Mab
Tersius (1) - Remiel
Star (1) - Tersius
Sasha (1) - Lisa
Total: 13

Needed:
Sasha
ThatRPGuy
I don't know.

persephone325

While the votes seemed scattered at first, eventually the townsfolk voiced their suspicions about Leorobin. They demanded answers, and a search of his house and personal belongings revealed he was the Master Marksman.

It seems the townspeople had dodged a bullet, literally and figuratively, and were extremely lucky to find an assassin so quickly.

Night roles will get a PM.
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

Sorry everyone! It's been a rough couple of weeks and I haven't been as present on E as I should have been! I'm catching back up now, so this won't happen again!

persephone325

Another tense night passes.

The citizens wake to find that, again, everyone is still alive. Either the assassins had given up, or were plotting something sinister. Clearly, the citizens had gotten lucky again.

Please cast your vote in bold, otherwise it will not be counted.
I don't know.

yugi006

He was glad to see that another night went by without a death. Perhaps Phaia was an assassin as well.

Blythe

Blythe states, "Yugi, I wonder why you believe Phaia to be an assassin? She was one of the few people who cast their vote for Leorobin, removing the dreaded Master Marksman from out midst in Whitecourt. Such an act causes me to deeply suspect you, and as such, I must cast my vote for you, yugi006."

yugi006

That doesn't mean she can't be an assassin. She could have voted that way to make sure she would not be suspected since he already had the most votes.

Phaia

She was aghast that someone with such horrid music tastes could suggest she was capable of hurting anyone. Yugi006 was one of those that listened to electric polka and bongo drums with the kazoo. Listening to that sort of sounds had to make one a bit warped and so she felt he  was capable of being the assassin. I mean no one would ever suspect a polka, bongo drum, kazoo loving person of being capable to bringing death and destruction. Though being a  rocker chic she knew better. Yes It had to be Yugi006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br27ixyafwk&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5F458X1L8rg

Galactic Druid

Was last night the night the assassins could turn someone? *looks around at his so called allies*

Remiel

Sorry, yugi, but Blythe raises a perfectly valid point.   I mean,  "Rum.  *hic*  Arrrrr."

persephone325

Yugi (2) - Phaia, Remi
Sasha (1) - Yugi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Blythe (1) - Guy
Total: 5

Needed:
Elandra
Josietta
Lisar
Sasha
Starlequin
SunshineSparkle
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

I agree with Yugi. Voting to lynch a spy is exactly what many spies will do when they see the tide turning to cover themselves.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but I wouldn't be so fast to condemn Yugi...

Galactic Druid

I agree with Yugi. Voting to lynch a spy is exactly what many spies will do when they see the tide turning to cover themselves.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but I wouldn't be so fast to condemn Yugi...

yugi006

After thinking about it some more he believes that he is mistaken and thinks Sasha is an assassin.

Blythe

Blythe says, "Yugi, I thank you for being reasonable and understanding my rationale for why Phaia does seem like an innocent citizen. I did promise you that I would change my vote if you changed yours, and I am a man of my word. Now my suspicious gaze casts itself on Tersius."

yugi006

'Thank you Blythe. Your faith in me will be rewarded."

Galactic Druid

Blythe, I know better than to trust you by now. Fool me 4 times, shame on you. Fool me 5...

Blythe

Blythe says to ThatRPGuy, "You're entitled to your vote, but I'm a little disappointed that you're basing that knowledge off of other games and not my behavior here in Whitecourt."  :-(

lisar

Lisar sits back in her chair and watches the other citizens of Whitecourt banter as she ponders what she should do.  Her instincts about Leorobin had been right, but she needed to feel the rest out before casting her vote this round.

Galactic Druid

It's not based entirely on the past. I see you making alliances over there!  :P

Josietta

Josi had not received messages from some which seemed odd for those who wanted alliances frequently and so she looked to those she did ally with and nodded to Blythe's words and cast her vote in on RPGUY.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Galactic Druid

persephone325

Yugi (2) - Phaia, Remi
Blythe (2) - Guy, Sunshine
Sasha (1) - Yugi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Guy (1) - Josi

Needed:
Elandra
Lisar
Sasha
Starlequin
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.

SunshineSparkle

Since she wasn't sure of who are the assassins, Sunshine decided to follow her instinct again and vote against Blythe.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Elandra

Elandra too was unsure who was the assassin or if there were assassins at all given the last two nights of peace, however if push came to shove she would have to go with her instinct (or a random roll of the die) and vote against Yugi.

Valerian

Again everyone was safe, though Val couldn't help but wonder how long their luck would last.  She had some idea of who else was innocent now, of course, but that didn't make it any easier to decide who to vote for.  But she had to vote, and at last she settled on ThatRPGuy.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

Guy (3) - Josi, Val, Tersius
Yugi (2) - Phaia, Elandra
Sasha (2) - Yugi, Remi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Total: 10

Needed:
Lisar
Sasha
Starlequin
I don't know.

persephone325

Voting will end either tonight, or Friday morning.
I don't know.

Remiel

"On second thought," said Remiel, "maybe it is Sasha that is up to no good."

Tersius

Tersius watched silently as the other citizens of Whitecourt threw around accusations left and right, but he felt his own words nearly being drowned out as he simply said, "ThatRPGuy seems shifty to me."

Sasha

Sasha took in Remiel  when he spouted out that foul sentence ,  course she was up to no good . Rolling her eyes and flipping out a fan , MEN ...seriously , if the corrupt pirate wasn't so good looking she would never glance his way again . Feeling a bit betrayed and left like wet laundry out to dry ..she huffed and rolled her shoulder . Turning a bit on the park bench . " Seriously .... just because one has a little trouble keeping a stable relationship going ....does not make one go off the deep end and commit Hairy Carrie . I may be a trollop ...a drunken wench at times ....even maybe a crying sentimental basket case .....but ....but ..... "  oh she felt a little enraged . Why did she even have to defend herself at all .  Bythe and Yugi doing a little exchange of cards and finger pointing . 

Finally she decided to speak up ..."  Valerian might have a point ...ThatRP Guy is always in the know about something ....or other . Might just have something up his sleeve .... "  wrinkling her nose ...who else was smart enough to pull the whole thing off . Glancing about at the others ..trying to decide if her own finger pointing had any merit or not .

persephone325

Guy (4) - Josi, Val, Tersius, Sasha
Yugi (2) - Phaia, Elandra
Sasha (2) - Yugi, Remi
Tersius (1) - Blythe

Needed:
Lisar
Starlequin
I don't know.

Starlequin

Starlequin exhaled slowly through pursed lips, once again appearing to be at a loss for suitable suspects. Fortunately, it appeared the rest of the citizens had someone firmly in mind to blame. Unfortunately, it appeared the one they feared most at current was ThatRPGuy, whose guilt Starlequin personally doubted. Furthermore, it appeared his judgement in the matter would make little difference either way. So it appeared he was once again free to roll the dice and let fate guide his hand.

"It appears that luck has been on our side of late. But appearances... can be deceiving. And if anyone here knows anything about deceiving, it would appear to be ThatRPGuy," Star declared, appearing to take his responsibility as the town's protector seriously, for however brief a moment.

persephone325

With the majority vote, the townspeople forced Guy out of his home and banished him from the town. However, there was no proof found among his possessions that indicated he had any part of the recent goings on. Thus, he was a regular citizen.

Night roles will be PM'd.
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople wake once more, and find that everyone is accounted for. The only problem is knowing whether or not the assassins converted an innocent townsfolk in the night to do their devious bidding.

Please cast your votes in bold, otherwise they will not be counted.
I don't know.

yugi006

It was now Day 4 and yesterday they had gotten rid of a villager. It was a shame that ThatRPGuy was gone. He was happy to see that everyone was still alive but perhaps one among them had switched sides. He had better figure out who the assassins were before any more casualties occurred. Perhaps Tersius was an assassin after all.

Josietta

"Or maybe it was Sasha!"  Josi wasn't sure she trusted anyone who drank and trolloped around like that girl did. Then again she was mistaken about Guy. Her instincts were way of base it seemed. Her eyes watched over the others as well. Looking to her allies and then to the others who had not spoken to her yet.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Blythe

Blythe says carefully, "Okay, so Leorobin was the dreaded Master Marksman. And the people who voted him up were Val, Elandra, Phaia, and Sunshine. No one lynched afterward has been an assassin. ThatRPGuy was not an assassin, and the following people voted for him: Josi, Val, Tersius, and Sasha.Since Elandra, Sunshine, and Phaia did not vote up ThatRPGuy, I am more inclined than ever to believe them innocent citizens of Whitecourt since they also cast votes for Leorobin. Hopefully none of those three were converted by the assassin trainer.

"Val voted for them both, but because she did also cast a vote for Leorobin, I'm inclined to believe she simply made a mistake this last round...or someone asked her to switch her vote to ThatRPGuy. The assassins may have converted someone last night, which is leading me to be very cautious. Yugi, you asked me to change my vote last round, and I have. Yugi, you implied you had a special role, but you then did not disclose that role. I will be blunt. I am a normal citizen of Whitecourt trying to use the information I have available to me to discern who is and is not an assassin. Considering you were not one of those who voted for Leorobin, I still hold you highly suspect this round. Unless you give me more concrete information, I have no reason to trust you.

So my vote is for yugi006."

Valerian

Val blinked as Blythe reasoned his way through all this, feeling faintly dizzy.  It was bad enough that she was overanalyzing everything; now everyone else seemed ready to do the same, and that was bound to lead to arguments.  Of course, arguing was the least of their worries, considering everything else that was going on.  And then another terrible thought occurred to her: what if their own duly elected sheriff, Starlequin, was one of the evil-doers?  What would become of the town then?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

Concerned that the wolf might be hiding in sheep's clothing, Elandra lent her voice to Val's and agreed that perhaps their own sheriff was indeed an assassin. With a heavy heart, she too stated that Starlequin was an assassin and should be exiled.

persephone325

Star (2) - Val, Elandra
Tersius (1) - Yugi
Sasha (1) - Josi
Yugi (1) - Blythe

Needed:
Lisar
Phaia
Remiel
Sasha
Starlequin
SunshineSparkle
Tersius
I don't know.

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine had also had a few suspicions about Starlequin, he might be their Sheriff but warning bells rang in her mind whenever she was near his presence.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

lisar

Lisar stretched her arms over her head as she rolled out of bed.  She was stiff as if she had slept for a full two nights! 

After she prepared for the day and headed into  town, she stopped in for breakfast and overheard whispers.  Hearing that RPGuy had been pushed out shocked her.  Such a nice man.  She listened to more whispers.  Suspicions of who could be trusted in this time when no one could be trusted.  After finishing her coffee, she had decided that if anyone asked her opinion she would let them know that she believed Sasha to be one of the Assassins.

persephone325

Star (3) - Val, Elandra, Sunshine
Sasha (2) - Josi, Lisa
Tersius (2) - Yugi, Blythe
Total: 7

Needed:
Phaia
Remiel
Sasha
Starlequin
Tersius
I don't know.

Blythe

"Eh," says Blythe, "I suppose I'll change my vote to Tersius."

Remiel

"I'll follow Blythe's lead and also vote for Tersius," said Remiel, waking up only long enough to take another long swig of his rum before passing back into an alcoholic stupor.

Phaia

It had been a long bleary eyed session with her band. So Phaia had went out to the village square for some fresh air and a coffee. One of those big normal ones that most people avoided for the fancy named latte's. She was on her 3rd sip and feeling a bit clearer headed when the strangled sound of wailing cats assaulted her ears. Her feet nearly ran to to the corner then she skidded to a stop wide eyed as she watched the mangled and poorly played bagpipes wail again. Starlequin clearly had no sense of music and was doing nothing more then filling the air with horrid wails like a banshe. He was the sheriff, true, but that could be the very cover needed to accomplish his mass murder by bag pipes! So Phaia knew that Starlequin had to go!

Tersius

Tersius could hear the shift of people's choices were going against him, but had no clue why. He shrugged and decided that the sheriff was indeed suspicious, and decided to vote Starlequin out.

persephone325

Star (5) - Val, Elandra, Sunshine, Tersius, Phaia
Tersius (4) - Yugi, Blythe, Remi, Star
Sasha (2) - Josi, Lisa

Needed:
Sasha
I don't know.

Starlequin

Aye, it was a fine mornin' to squeeze the pipes, and Starlequin felt an urge, nay, an obligation, to serenade the poor, beleaguered citizenry with a brief but glorious rendition of authentic Peruvian folk music in an effort to take their minds off of their inevitable doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFMYirAN3us

Unfortunately, before he could really begin to let loose his melodious magic, that mad-eyed  Phaia, her raggedy dress prodigiously colored with coffee stains, came dashing up to him with a look that could have melted steel, or at least warmed it a few degrees above room temperature. Feeling slightly uneasy and unable to recall more than the most basic skills from his Bagpipe-Fu classes, Starlequin was forced to cut short his impromptu concert and refocus his efforts on solving the myriad murders that had... actually not claimed that many victims, now that he thought of it.

It was then that he realized the truth, or at least a portion of it: not only was Tersius very plainly an assassin, and almost certainly in league with that beguiling she-devil Valerian, but even worse, he was incompetent. Starlequin paled at the thought, for although professionals were frightening in the execution of their devious deeds, they were at least accurate, while such rank novices as these villains plainly were might be capable of anything at all! Assuming they didn't blow their own heads off, that was. Indeed, Starlequin would have to be much more cautious going forward... if he made it through the day...

Phaia

*covers her ears and runs away* ARRRGGGG!!!

persephone325

And so, the townspeople revolted against their own Sheriff. They stripped him of his badge and privileges, and forced him to leave. Only after the fact was it revealed that Star was the very force that was keeping them safe. He was the police officer. Now who would keep them safe?

You are now voting for a new Sheriff. NOT A LYNCH!
I don't know.

yugi006

"I believe Blythe would make a good sheriff."

Blythe

Blythe says, "I've been looking over the votes. I want an innocent loyal Sheriff, not an Assassin, so I will be giving a minor speech about who I think is guilty for sure:

"Those who died (name in red was an assassin)
* Leorobin (4) - Val, Elandra, Phaia, Sunshine
* Guy (4) - Josi, Val, Tersius, Sasha
* Star (5) - Val, Elandra, Sunshine, Tersius, Phaia

"Look at this list. Not only did Tersius not vote for Leorobin, he tried to kill Star twice. Twice, I tell you all, if you look at Tersius' voting history in full, and he voted to kill two innocent people and succeeded. Tersius is almost certainly an assassin, and when we get done voting for a Sheriff and get past this next Night Phase, I strongly consider all of you to take a good long look if you are in an alliance with Tersius and decide if you believe it's worth dying for...or becoming a corrupt assassin for, in case he ends up being the Trainer!

With that in mind, I must trust yugi006 to be our next Sheriff, as he seems to have trust in me. Like me, he voted for Tersius last round, and I'm inclined to trust him."

Josietta

Josi agreed with Blythe on Yugi for sheriff.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Remiel

Remiel woke up only long enough to be told that Starlequin, the Police Officer, had been lynched.  He shook his head, mumbled something about "fools, the lot of 'em" and went back to sleep.

"Yugi006...sure, why not," he muttered in his sleep.

persephone325

Yugi (4) - Blythe, Josi, Remi, Lisa
Blythe (1) - Yugi

Needed:
Elandra
Phaia
Sasha
SunshineSparkle
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.

lisar

Lisar listened to Blythe's reasoning and considered his argument thoughtfully.  "I will need more time to decide on Tersius' fate, however I do trust yugi and vote for him for the sheriff."

Elandra

As others had done before her, Elandra listened to Blythe's words. There was some truths to them and she too believed that Yugi would make a good sheriff.

persephone325

Yugi (6) - Blythe, Josi, Remi, Lisa, Elandra, Sunshine
Blythe (1) - Yugi

Needed:
Phaia
Sasha
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.

SunshineSparkle

Like the others, Sunshine listened carefully to what Blythe was saying. Some facts started making more sense to her, she stood up and looked at Yugi."He seems to be a fitting choice."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

persephone325

Voting will close at midnight.
I don't know.

persephone325

And so, as the votes were read, the townspeople had made their choice clear. Yugi had taken up the job of Sheriff. Of course, there were risks involved. However, that was all part of the job.

Night roles will receive a PM.
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople awake, finding everyone accounted for. Again, they had gotten lucky. But with the assassins still lurking, who knows how long it will last?

Please cast your vote in bold, otherwise it will not be counted.
I don't know.

Blythe

Blythe says simply, "Tersius. I explained my logic for such earlier."

Josietta

"While I do see your logic, Blythe, I also see that Val, Elandra, and Sunshine also voted for the same people. They seem to have their own little grouping there. However Tersius has only voted 2 of the three who died. Is it a coincidence that Val voted out the correct person each time? Maybe we should look more closely at Valerian."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yugi006

Well I've been suspicious of Tersius form the start.

Remiel

"I agree with yugi and Blythe," said Remiel.  "Tersius looks like a bad guy."

lisar

Lisar looked at each of them who had voted.  "I don't understand why the others aren't suspect as Josie has pointed out?  I'm also going to have to say I am suspicious of Valerian."

yugi006

Josie's reasoning does have a flaw to it. She says that Valerian, Elandra, and Sunshine all voted for the same people but if you look at the people who voted for Guy Elandra and Sunshine did not vote for him so it's only 2 out of the three where Sunshine and Elandra voted like Tersius who voted 2 out of the 3 one of which was not for Lerobin. Why would Valerian vote her own comrade out especially since they are few in number. The only way I see that Valerian is an assassin is if she was turned on the third night. If will have to convince me if you want me to change my vote.

SunshineSparkle

Tersius ticks some suspicious alarms for me.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

persephone325

Sorry for the delay. I've been very sick, and am starting to get back to normal now. I'll leave voting open until Tuesday at the latest. Sorry about that! ^^

Tersius (4) - Blythe, Yugi, Remi, Sunshine
Val (2) - Josi, Lisa

Needed:
Elandra
Phaia
Sasha
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.

Elandra

After much consideration and hearing all the arguments, Elandra had to agree with Blythe and vote out Tersius

Sasha

Sasha stumbled a little into the square and plopped down on a bench . Her dress was a little wrinkled here and there ...as the flask she had been sipping on most of the night was empty . The poor woman's head was pounding ...thump thump ...the sun killing her eyes . She had been listening and trying to remember the events . Drifting off a little as she tuck a piece of stray curly hair in , here and there .  Last she remember was that Starlequin had made sherrif and then ended up being a fowl crazy bird ...mental patient or something .

Throb ...Throb ...Throb ... the pounding in her mind had no real rhythmic value at all . As her eyes landed on that sexy pirate of a man and she let out a heavy sigh . Good Lord , why did all sorts of wild images pop into her mind when taking that one in . Hadn't she had enough pain and torment going after the "bad" boys .  As the grin returned to her face , a spark of fun hit her eyes ...hell least she wasn't dead yet .

With a cough ... she spoke in a horse voice . " So why is Tersius  a bad guy .....he didn't renew his membership at Good Guys R Us ?"  smirking as she leaned back on the bench .  Deciding to hell with the way she looked , like they all didn't know she passed out in the alley outside the bar anyways . If the place would just of stayed open , she could of passed out on the bar stool anyways . Looking into the empty flask and letting out another sigh , this was depressing anyways .  Tossing it into the trash can , she really needed to stay sober today .

persephone325

Tersius (7) - Blythe, Yugi, Remi, Sunshine, Elandra, Sasha, Phaia
Val (2) - Josi, Lisa
Blythe (1) - Val
Total: 10

Needed:
Tersius
I don't know.

Phaia

Phaia was not one to normally just go with the crowd but honestly she had to admit Blythe had a decent argument. His taste in music might be weird, after all who really liked that high pitched japanese stuff anyway!
So in this case she would agree that Tersius looked guilty. She did hope he was not some innocent victim of Blythe's lynch mob that he had convinced to follow him.

Valerian

"Tersius might very well be guilty," Val mused.  "I can't be sure... of anything anymore, really," she added with a sigh, remembering how badly she had misjudged poor Star.  "In any case, my vote certainly can't save him, and if he turns out to be an innocent, then I suggest we look closely at Blythe."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

So, an overwhelming majority of the townspeople had outed Tersius. He tried to maintain his own innocence to the very end. But he was, in fact, the Devoted Lackey. The townspeople could rest somewhat easy, however there was still a threat that needed to be dealt with.
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople awake, hoping to find their luck still in play. However, it is to their dismay that they find Josi, a mere citizen, brutally murdered near a local shop.

However, a lone witness to the crime. Terrified, they believed they saw Valerian stalking among the shadows.

Reminder of what the Witness role entails
Players then have the option to vote for the accused player, and lnych him or her. Or, they can vote for someone different. If the players choose to vote out a different person, then nobody finds out whether the accused was innocent or not. If the witness' accusation was correct, then they have the name of an ally. If the accusation was incorrect, the assassins are informed of who the witness is and have the option to take him or her out. However, the assassins must still choose whether they want to use the Master Marksman or a regular assassin to kill the witness. (If the players chose to vote out someone other than the witness' accused player, then the assassins DO NOT learn the identity of the witness.)
I don't know.

Blythe

Blythe speaks up, "Honestly, considering Valerian tried to vote me up after I displayed pretty sound logic about Tersius, I'm inclined to vote to lynch Valerian, unless someone can give me a very persuasive argument as to why she is not an Assassin. We've got a 50% shot at getting this right. I'd also be willing to change my mind if someone can give me a persuasive argument about someone else being an assassin, since we can always figure out if Valerian is innocent or not if our Witness doesn't get revealed to the Assassins (since the only way the Witness isn't revealed to the Assassins is if Valerian isn't lynched)."

yugi006

Well seeing that Josi was the first to vote for Valerian got killed during the night. This only means that Valerian is the one to blame for this.

Remiel

Honestly, how is there even any doubt? Valerian must pay for her evil deeds.

Valerian

Val could only shake her head, saddened and alarmed at this turn of events.  "All I can say is that the witness is mistaken.  I am no assassin, and lynching me will not help the innocents.  And if I was an assassin, I would be foolish indeed to target the very first person to vote against me and thus draw everyone's attention to me," she added, glancing at yugi.  "Josi suspected Sasha as well.  Perhaps it was her the witness saw at the scene."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

"You know..." he said, mulling it over.  "Blythe brings up a good point.  If we're wrong about Valerian, we'll basically be throwing a witness to the wolves.  We can always lynch Val another day.  I'm sorry, Sasha, but you seem too suspicious to me."

Sasha

Sasha looked in shock as the pirate chimed in with the sensually beautiful Valerian as her mouth dropped open . Then that roll of anger ignited like a wild fire gone out of control as she spat out in a vile nastiness . " OH YOU DIDN"T .....DID NOT ...." as she folded her arms in front of her body ..more afraid if she poked at his chest that the woman would drill a hole right into and yank his bloody heart right out .  " SORRY ....your sorry . "  as she kicked a rock across the way . " Only DAMN thing I am GUILTY OF ...is ...is ....BAD TASTE IN MEN. " 

Glaring over at Valerian ..." AND you ...Miss VALERIAN are a seductive wench ..with that sway of those luscious hips and that cool demeanor ....maybe it is you in cahoots with this beast of a man ...."  as she thumbed over to Remiel .... " luring in innocent victims ....to there bloody demise as you LAUGH at us all behind our backs . "  The woman's face was red ..anger overwhelming all sane thought patterns, no longer caring what she might look like . Hell she had stayed Sober ..for what , the worst kind of betrayal imaginable .

" Oh NO ...I am a lush , a drunken whore who ends up falling in love over with the mysterious bad boy that can never be tamed for the love of excitement , Thrill of the moment ...lusting in the sin of it all  ....no more .....so point those accusations elsewhere . One can not enjoy such activity if your partner is DEAD . "  Drawing in a deep breathe as she tried to gain back the control she had obviously lost .  " Murderer ....." rolling her eyes ..." Seriously ....I don't have enough acting brain cells to even pull that one Off . " 

Moving over to slump down onto a park bench with a heavy thud ...crossing her legs as that foot of hers rolled back and forth . To get drunk ...not to get drunk ....get drunk ...not to get drunk . No longer looking at anyone ..just the back and forth sway of her foot . She had come back to town for sympathy ..love and a little ...little support . Now they all think she was a cold blooded killer . The tears now being held back by what little bit of pride this broken woman had left . Sorry ....he had said it . Sorry ....sorry her ass . No man was ever sorry about anything .

lisar

"I'm sorry Sasha, I was suspicious of you before, and I have not seen anything to make me think different." Lisar spoke with one corner of her mouth turned down as if she wasn't sure of her decision.

"Even your theatrical outburst doesn't help. You do put on quite a show though."

edit: bolded vote

Blythe

Blythe says, "Hmmm. Since others seem to be suspicious of Sasha, and because the Witness's identity would be protected from the Assassins if we do not lynch Valerian, I will change my vote to Sasha."

persephone325

Sasha (5) - Val, Remi, Lisa, Blythe, Sunshine
Val (2) - Yugi, Sasha

Needed:
Elandra
Phaia
I don't know.

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine was also suspicious of Sasha, she kept eye contact with the lady and declared, "If you're an assassin, then you must pay for your crimes."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Phaia

She had been friends with Valeran for some time and was agast at the witness' report. It was clear that someone had made a mistake and taking into count various other townsfolk she also had to go along with the opinon that Sasha was very likey an assassin!

persephone325

Sasha (6) - Val, Remi, Lisa, Blythe, Sunshine, Phaia
Val (2) - Yugi, Sasha
Total: 8

Needed:
Elandra
I don't know.

Elandra

Apologizing for her tardiness, Elandra agreed with the majority and hoped her choice was correct, choosing Sasha.

persephone325

After some debate, the townspeople eventually agreed to kick Sasha out of her home. Even so, she maintained her innocence. However, no one seemed willing to listen. It was only after a search of her house and belongings revealed her to be a regular citizen.

Things were getting tense, and the townspeople still didn't know who among them could be such traitors.

Night roles will get a PM shortly.
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople wake, nervously. They find that no citizens were killed during the night. With so little leads to go on, and their numbers dwindling, the townsfolk had to figure out who the assassins were. And fast.

Please cast your votes in bold, otherwise they will not be counted.
I don't know.

Blythe

Blythe, announces, "I'm going to make this information public.

I was the Witness last round. Kill me if you dare, assassins.

The two names I saw were Valerian and Elandra. Many folk have been suspicious of Valerian, and since Sasha turned out to be innocent, I think I've got no choice but to vote up Valerian."

Valerian

"Thank you for speaking up, Blythe, and I hope that the foul assassins spare you, now that I know you to be innocent," Val said, quietly.  "And now I also know that Elandra is a traitor to me and my allies, no doubt turned against us the other night.  I can only say again that I am no assassin, though I know you have no reason to believe me now.  There is at least one here who knows that I am innocent, however," she added, with a pointed look at Elandra.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

I knew Sasha was innocent all along. It's a shame that she was voted out. Now we can all get back to seeing the true assassin Valerian gone from this town.

Remiel

"I'm sorry, Valerian," said Remiel.  "I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  But I simply can't ignore all the evidence against you."

Elandra

Flabbergasted that Valerian would state that she was an assassin, Elandra lent her voice to the others to cast her out.

persephone325

Val (5) - Blythe, Yugi, Remi, Elandra, Lisa
Elandra (1) - Val
Lisa (1) - Phaia

Needed:
SunshineSparkle
I don't know.

Phaia

She found it very hard to believe that two of the group that had been such close associates could be accused as assassins. She had discovered nothing to hint at either of them. Phaia did not want to choose sides. Maybe it was naive of her since the witness had saw something, still she would consider others. Lisar looked promising and so that would be whom she would choose!

lisar

Lisar looked at Phaia suspiciously.  "Don't want to vote for one of your own?  Understandable.  If Val was seen by the witness, I have to guess that she's the one."

Remiel

"Oh, bugger," sighed Remiel.  "I'm changing my vote to Elandra."

Blythe

Blythe grumbles but says, "I will be changing my vote to Elandra as well. However, it's important to remember that if Elandra turns out to be innocent, Valerian is 100% guilty. In addition, if Elandra is innocent, then it is highly likely Sunshine is guilty as well, due to reasons that I cannot safely reveal until after the lynching."

yugi006

"That is what you guys said about Sasha and look what happened? My vote will remain unchanged unless convinced otherwise.

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine listened to what Blythe said, she too wasn't sure at the moment the innocents from the guilty ones. "I'm going with Elandra."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Phaia

She sighs as she  reconsiders her options. people had changed thier votes and This was not a vote she wished to see happen; but then they had a sherrif...he had a job that made sense. So to make sure it was fair she changed her vote to Valerian. It was time that the good man they had voted to be sheriff decided things!

yugi006

I would hate to have to make the decision myself but if it comes down to it then I will.

persephone325

Elandra (4) - Val, Remi, Blythe, Sunshine
Val (4) - Yugi, Elandra, Lisa, Phaia
Total: 8

Since PMs are still going back and forth, I'll be leaving the voting open for a short while.
I don't know.

persephone325

PMs seems to have stopped.

It seems there is a tie. Yugi, we need your deciding vote.
I don't know.

yugi006

Valerian is the one that must go.

persephone325

And so, with Yugi's deciding vote, Valerian was forced from her home. Along with her, Sunshine joined her. Never one to leave her loved one behind, the Elderly Couple was banished.

With that, the assassins had taken over Whitecourt and either drove the rest of the citizens out of their homes or gained new recruits. Persephone fled her home, and never looked back. Though she vowed to take back her town... Someday.

The assassins have successfully secured a victory.
I don't know.