Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

Yes, I would like you.

... if I make funny faces at you?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

I dont know

Yeah, as i do like to make them myself.

If i started wearing your cloth?

Mordred

Oh sure, why not. I trust you'll return it when done?

.. if I followed you around all day, humming festive classics in your ear?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ooh...yes! But I'd insist that you hum in tune, otherwise I might have to correct you.

...if I fed you nothing but gingerbread, candy canes, and eggnog all day?

Dor

I would, but not my stomach.

...if I dared you to put reindeer antlers with jingles?
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Mordred

I'd seriously wonder at your motives.. but hey, I'm always up for a laugh.. so yeahhhh, I'd like you.

.. if I poked your bottom with my antlers?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hey! *Swat* I suppose I'd still like you, but I would think that you were a bit nutty.

...if I found a full sized candy cane and walked around with it wearing a dashing red business suit and a jaunty Santa hat?

Mordred

And you call me.. nutty? :P Hehe, I'd laugh.. so you won me over with that.. but I would wonder at your adorable madness.

.. if I grabbed a giant spool of bright red ribbon, and ran around you in the opposite direction as you did your candy-can ritual.. trapping you against the full sized sweet?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hmmm...I might like you, but only if you tied it with a very pretty bow!

...if I started licking the candy cane and made a big mess of sticky red candy on my face?

Mordred

Not only would I like you but a few little swipes along your cheek and I got myself the makings of a candy cane mocha.

.. if this vampire got carried away with the holiday spirit and the whole biting thing got merged into a licking thing (candy cane.. which, not to add to the myth but there is a tribe of smurfs or so I have heard.. that are striped in a similar way and have no control when it comes to the sticky sweet treat) and yeah, you know where I'm getting.. would ya?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Trussed up in a tangle of ribbon and licked at by an uncontrollable tongue...hmmm Sounds like a kinky game, that could be fun. I think I'd still like you even after all of the sweet had been rubbed off.

...if, after all of the candy was consumed, I was able to wriggle out of the ribbons (which you didn't secure very tightly, I'll have you know) and grab a handful of snow to pelt at you?

Mordred

I'd like you.. but you do realize this would be a declaration of war, yes? I'd used that tangle of ribbon as a giant slingshot, but would probably miss you terribly. Bites are with precision.. throws of snowballs, I'm not so sure.

.. if I waved a white flag after seeing your mad skills at pelting an innocent vampire with snowballs.. then enticed you with my Snoopy Sno-Cone machine.. yeahhhh, all this snow.. whatdya say?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh...I do have a weakness for snoopy anything...and sweet flavored syrup makes everything good, most especially ice! I'd gladly accept your surrender and dash forward to pick out a flavor.

...if I offered to make you a snow cone and ended up putting alllll of the flavors over the ice?

Mordred

All that sugary sweetness, swirling into the ice.. a feast for my eyes (for I do love to watch those colors soak into the flawless ice).. then, for my ravenous blue lips? Yes, yes, yes.. I like you.

.. if in my sugar high I got all manic and crazy and ended up putting all the flavors on you.. before falling to the ground, making a snow vampire (as opposed to a snow-angel).. then going even a little crazier and ending up in a Snoopy fit of laughter?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would probably end up dropping to the ground with you and laughing at how completely off your rocker you are! Then I'd realize that you had unhinged my rocker too, and just laugh some more (while dragging a finger over my arm to gather up some of that sweetness to taste its concentrated form). Amidst all of that ridiculous laughing, you'd know that I absolutely like you.

...if I jumped on you and got you all coated in sticky syrup as well?

adroitgrayman

I would love it and would start running my tongue all over your body, licking that sticky syrup down my throat, getting a real taste of you.

... If I started licking you like that?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Mordred

While I can't deny I'd be flattered.. and heck, probably quite tickled (for sadly, I am one ticklish fool).. I'd have to question your intentions. But no harm.. and yeah, I'd like you. A handshake or even a hug would have sufficed, however. :P

.. if I swiped your snowman's carrot nose and fed it to my reindeer?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Sure. As long as you didn't mind me snagging one of your oh-so-fancy paint brushes and sticking it into his face to replace what was stolen. *grin*

...if I pretended that Mr. Snowman was Parson Brown?

I dont know

Sure, i don't mind.

If i bit your neck gently?

Kazuume

Most certainly

.....bought you a pet bird that I had taught to say my name and I love you, over and over again?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

I dont know

No. It would be quite annoying honestly.

If i walked you out in the rain with no umbrella, just thsirt and shirt?

Tamhansen

I'd wonder why you'd be wearing two shirts and nothing else :P but I guess I'd like you for being crazy.

If I brought you some warm tea, to fight off the cold you would surely get after that?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Kazuume

mhm that would be very nice and a good reaso to like you.

...pulled you into the shower with me clothes and all?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

adroitgrayman

I would love that for sure.

... if I pull you closer to me and get my hands rub along your beautiful bare arms, applying a bit of soap on your body?

I dont know

Umm no thanks. i can wash my self. :p

If i sprayed whipped cream on your thighs and would start to lick it off?